Check your account email address ×

Here they are so far, more to come

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Bill isn't running for president so you can't bring up any of the creepy shit he's done. BUT....you can use any of his perceived positive traits to help Hillary? 

Politics :lmao: 

Sure you can and you can constantly bring it up, but if you want to win over the undecided voter you should be spending your time talking policy and explaining how you're going to actually implement said policy. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Sure you can and you can constantly bring it up, but if you want to win over the undecided voter you should be spending your time talking policy and explaining how you're going to actually implement said policy. 

While you're trying to constantly defend off attacks by the other party and more so the media of miniscule incidents in comparison to good old Billy? 

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

While you're trying to constantly defend off attacks by the other party and more so the media of miniscule incidents in comparison to good old Billy? 

Who's defending Bill and why is he part of the conversation?  You tirelessly defend Dump on here and he appreciates your support. :bc: 

Trump has explained his policies hundreds of times and they are all light years better than anything the lying criminal CUNT and her rapist husband ever had :guzzle: fuck me is Ballsack a hack but everyone knew that 

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Trump has explained his policies hundreds of times and they are all light years better than anything the lying criminal CUNT and her rapist husband ever had :guzzle: fuck me is Ballsack a hack but everyone knew that 

He is vague and doesn't know shit about what he's talking about.  And.......he's going to lose :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Who's defending Bill and why is he part of the conversation?  You tirelessly defend Dump on here and he appreciates your support. :bc: 

It's barely 5am and you're already nipping at my heals? Go away fuckstick....nobody gives a shit what you have to say. Especially when you say the same shit over and over.............and over 

and over............

and over 

and over

and..........over

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Yes, instead of defending attacks with crazy denials and rants get going with some details of how you are going to actually to "make America great again"

Look at the debates, Trump comes in with 5 minutes of policy and 45 minutes of bashing and rants, IMO he would have served himself much better by being prepared with 50 minutes of solid answers and policy.

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes, instead of defending attacks with crazy denials and rants get going with some details of how you are going to actually to "make America great again"

Look at the debates, Trump comes in with 5 minutes of policy and 45 minutes of bashing and rants, IMO he would have served himself much better by being prepared with 50 minutes of solid answers and policy.

I can't disagre with any of this  :bc: 

But I still expect him to defend himself and/or sling mud right back. American politics would be dull and boring without this aspect

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Is that what Hillary did?

10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Absolutely.  You're not capable of rationale thought if you can't admit to her preparedness on policy. :thumb:

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, it's funny but the most in depth answer Trump gave at the last debate was on the first question, of course it was a question that HRC answered first and Trump said "I agree", although I'm not sure that qualifies as Trump actually giving and an in depth answer, what say you?

58 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yes, it's funny but the most in depth answer Trump gave at the last debate was on the first question, of course it was a question that HRC answered first and Trump said "I agree", although I'm not sure that qualifies as Trump actually giving and an in depth answer, what say you?

I find it sad that YOU actually are falling for the clinton lies.  You said you voted for Rauner, yet you want clinton for POTUS.  Seems like those 2 are opposites.

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I find it sad that YOU actually are falling for the clinton lies.  You said you voted for Rauner, yet you want clinton for POTUS.  Seems like those 2 are opposites.

Ballsack is a gullible hack :guzzle: