Check your account email address ×

Brazilian women are hot

30 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

very nice, she already got more balls than revkev could ever have in his life time.  

Don’t get me wrong. Guns are great for women. And you. The physically weak need something to even the playing field. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

So this chick is 10000x the man most school cops in the US are

Yep. Fucking hero right there. She didn't keep shooting him either which means she isn't a pants shitters. 

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t get me wrong. Guns are great for women. And you. The physically weak need something to even the playing field. 

Well, since you are scared fuckless if guns,  you must be like a thin, crystal champagne glass out in public.

How did this video upset you?  

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, since you are scared fuckless if guns,  you must be like a thin, crystal champagne glass out in public.

How did this video upset you?  

You’re scared fuckless to leave your home after dark.

28 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re scared fuckless to leave your home after dark.

What would you have done if a guy had a gun pointed at you, blown your rape whistle?   :dunno:  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

What would you have done if a guy had a gun pointed at you, blown your rape whistle?   :dunno:  :lol: 

I know this is hard for you to comprehend. But we don’t have shootings where I live.  I bet there hasn’t been a shooting in my area for 25 years or more.  We were talking to people on our last vacation. My wife was talking to a New York dr and told her that she has never taken care of a gunshot wound I her entire career in icu. 

The Dr was shocked.  

You dumbfucks fail to acknowledge that it was a properly trained officer with a gun that fucked that guy up. 

You would have emptied your clip and when you opened your eyes you would have shot four kids and their Moms but missed the gunman  

I've been through one home invasion while I was in the shower. I had a beautiful selection of firearms sitting in the bedroom. The doberman saved my bacon. It really was a lesson that no matter how well prepared, it seldom goes down as you think. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I know this is hard for you to comprehend. But we don’t have shootings where I live.  I bet there hasn’t been a shooting in my area for 25 years or more.  We were talking to people on our last vacation. My wife was talking to a New York dr and told her that she has never taken care of a gunshot wound I her entire career in icu. 

The Dr was shocked.  

You dumbfucks fail to acknowledge that it was a properly trained officer with a gun that fucked that guy up. 

You would have emptied your clip and when you opened your eyes you would have shot four kids and their Moms but missed the gunman  

So rape whistle it is.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I've been through one home invasion while I was in the shower. I had a beautiful selection of firearms sitting in the bedroom. The doberman saved my bacon. It really was a lesson that no matter how well prepared, it seldom goes down as you think. 

You weren't prepared.:lol:

Dog was though.

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Haha 1