Check your account email address ×

Brazilian women are hot

30 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I've been through one home invasion while I was in the shower. I had a beautiful selection of firearms sitting in the bedroom. The doberman saved my bacon. It really was a lesson that no matter how well prepared, it seldom goes down as you think. 

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You weren't prepared.:lol:

Dog was though.

Not big on home invasions where I live either. Probably happens a lot if you live in Woodbridge like crusher.  The 8th shitiest place in Canada to live. 

• Gold Member

Figured this thread would have transformed into a thread worthy of the thread title by now.  Bunch of fucking faggot up in here.

Edited by BOHICA
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That’s your first thought when you think you are in danger. 

You already said you’d drop to your knees. 

No, I posted that comment about you.  So triggered you can’t remember who said what.  Wait, it could have been your brother tho...

:lol:

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Figured this thread would have transformed into a thread worthy of the thread title by now.  Bunch of fucking faggot up in here.

Fan of the men with tits, eh?  Get a blow first then take a reach.  Those aren’t lady lumps!!!!!

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Not big on home invasions where I live either. Probably happens a lot if you live in Woodbridge like crusher.  The 8th shitiest place in Canada to live. 

40' townhomes just went up for sale near here.  Starting at 1.4 million.  :lol:

Location, location, location . . . 

Enjoy the stench of your nearby sewage treatment plant.

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

40' townhomes just went up for sale near here.  Starting at 1.4 million.  :lol:

Location, location, location . . . 

Enjoy the stench of your nearby sewage treatment plant.

Theyd be worth 4 times that in Paris or London. You said they were shit holes #8

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I posted that comment about you.  So triggered you can’t remember who said what.  Wait, it could have been your brother tho...

:lol:

You do like to project. 

It was your first reactions. Poor stupid Zambo. 

Typical American cop would have ran 10m away....turned and unloaded his mag into the crowd hitting everyone but the assailant and then ran away some more

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Typical American cop would have ran 10m away....turned and unloaded his mag into the crowd hitting everyone but the assailant and then ran away some more

Yep

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

There was one next town over from me. And was quite a surprise as it,s not where you would expect one. Most are drug dealers being robbed.

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

There was one next town over from me. And was quite a surprise as it,s not where you would expect one. Most are drug dealers being robbed.

That's probably the biggest reason for them in Toronto. What the fuck are they going to get from the average citizen? No one has much cash, Tv's are too big to run down the road with, phones and laptops are easy to trace. Maybe some jewelry but how much would most people have of that?