Check your account email address ×

Already thinking about sledding!!!

Gonna buy a sled this fall.....1-2 years old with lower miles. 

There is nothing out there I want other than another doo 850. In hindsight it was the best sled I've owned and I'm going to buy another one......same exact sled 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, hwytohell said:

Please make sure the sled has a complete toolkit , fuses and properly wired  accessories .

That is important stuff

• Like 1

Holly fuck where's the popcorn. 

The global warming argument will appear soon.

And of course "What makes you think this site is about snowmobiling"?

Oh in another thread I just read I see you have a few "friends" f7ben who are sure to report in.

Just now, Woodsman said:

Holly fuck where's the popcorn. 

The global warming argument will appear soon.

And of course "What makes you think this site is about snowmobiling"?

Oh in another thread I just read I see you have a few "friends" f7ben who are sure to report in.

Who are these friends????? They should kill themselves!!!!!

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

There is nothing out there I want other than another doo 850. In hindsight it was the best sled I've owned and I'm going to buy another one......same exact sled 

Yeah buy a used one :lol:

My 17’ went 2,000mi and let loose. PTO side rod windowed the block. Took four months to get it fixed under warranty. There were two other motor failures in our group at under 2,000mi. And another that didn’t make it through the season due to electrical harness issues and back ordered parts. 

I am not aware of a single 850 between S Oregon NW WA and revy that has made it over 2,000mi ridden hard without an incedent. And the lack of parts from ski Doo and down time is pathetic. Oh and the tracks delaminate at 2k mi also and will not be covered under warranty. 

But then I got a 175 and kept the 165 as a spare. So yah I have a real sled crack problem they are that fun to ride but you better have a spare sled , a case of belts, and exon Valdez size oil supply.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Yeah buy a used one :lol:

Sold mine with 4800 miles to a friend ....he put another 1000 on it. 

It's got almost 6k ,  never a single issue...and it's still in better shape than s cat with 1500 miles

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It's got almost 6k ,  never a single issue...and it's still in better shape than s cat with 1500 miles

How dare you !,!! Your question the authority, experience and complete knowledge of everything that a silver spoon proclaims??.... 

6 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

How dare you !,!! Your question the authority, experience and complete knowledge of everything that a silver spoon proclaims??.... 

:owned:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I bought this 2019 blizzard 850 for my wife last weekend with 500 miles for 10k. The guy installed a 1.5 ice storm tunnel protection linq bag skid plate and bought a four year warranty. I feel like I stole it

D21976E5-9DB7-43EF-848B-644A68FE8A1C.jpeg

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was looking at my sleds tonight when I pulled out the lawn mower. Hoping next winter is a good one around here. Its been 5 years since the last one.

I need to ride these sleds another season then look for something newer.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

The 2012 etec I had that everyone told me would blow up I sold to a buddy of mine. Has about 8,000 miles on it now. We took the whole thing apart to replace the bearings and freshen up the clutches. Everything was still good and is all original. 

3 hours ago, Anler said:

The 2012 etec I had that everyone told me would blow up I sold to a buddy of mine. Has about 8,000 miles on it now. We took the whole thing apart to replace the bearings and freshen up the clutches. Everything was still good and is all original. 

Took the whole thing apart but it's still all original, :lmao: you are such a dumb FUCK Nazi POS :guzzle:

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Took the whole thing apart but it's still all original, :lmao: you are such a dumb FUCK Nazi POS :guzzle:

Bearings and clutches you stupid bloody cunt!!!!111

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Yah it not all original you steaming pile of stinking Nazi fuck :fuckyou:

We just changed them memorial day weekend you stupid bloody cunt!