Check your account email address ×

Vegas Presidential Odds....

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Beat me to it again.

MC, you should really stop trying to debate and argue with subjects you do not understand.  I don't know what that leaves for you on the table though.  I'll try to toss you a bone every now and then.  Maybe you should just try to be funny and witty.  Or is this your way of doing that?

:lol:

Your the most clueless person here.

You should really discuss the topic instead of interjecting asshole comments to someone you have no clue about.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Lets just toss out history eh extrabananapeppers?

Apparently your history is, everything was handed to you or given to you from family and that's the answer to his question. That's why you got so far in life and still are clueless as fuck.

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your the most clueless person here.

You should really discuss the topic instead of interjecting asshole comments to someone you have no clue about.

How confident are you?  Hey....let's have a vote!

You can still vote for Bernie if you want.  :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • Gold Member
On 10/12/2016 at 0:19 PM, Mainecat said:

Clinton 83.7%

Trump 15.4%

https://electionbettingodds.com/week.html

On 10/12/2016 at 1:24 PM, Mainecat said:

Vegas odds are a true poll. You can call millions doing a poll but when money is on the line Vegas is the true poll

You can't make this shit up...... LOL

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump lost junior by almost 3 million votes

yet still in the big chair u said would never happen .  why because 5 Clinton hacks knocked on your door I guess

just keeps giving and U still have not learned your lesson par for the cores libtard shit   

58 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You can't make this shit up...... LOL

are you in fucking 6th grade or what, continually digging this shit up? did any lefty go back and dig up 40 fucking threads when all you were wrong about the 2008 and 2012 elections?

• Gold Member
Just now, Snoslinger said:

are you in fucking 6th grade or what, continually digging this shit up? did any lefty go back and dig up 40 fucking threads when all you were wrong about the 2008 and 2012 elections?

Don't ever remember caring about politics in 2008 or 2012.  Cant say I was an advocate of either nominee and wrote in Ron Paul.......

But you guys are truely idiots over the past year.  So yes if you can't handle eating your own words pussy GTFO...  Cause I will continue to bring up the threads of you and your horde of idiots and what you posted...

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

but you guys are truely idiots over the past year.  So yes if you can't handle eating your own words pussy GTFO...  Cause I will continue to bring up the threads of you and your horde of idiots and what you posted...

and continue to post .the gift that keeps on giving . face it some guys just love it when mistress Helga comes over puts them in some pampers and kicks the shit out of them .when she goes home they come on here for more

25 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Don't ever remember caring about politics in 2008 or 2012.  Cant say I was an advocate of either nominee and wrote in Ron Paul.......

But you guys are truely idiots over the past year.  So yes if you can't handle eating your own words pussy GTFO...  Cause I will continue to bring up the threads of you and your horde of idiots and what you posted...

ya that's it. :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Not surprised that 95% of the members here are moronic Trump supporters. 

can u at least admit the fed lands we all use to ride in are at least not going to be under the assault they have been the last 8ys unlike if the cunt was elected .