Check your account email address ×

Great lakes water levels

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Facebook :lol: what a retarded fucking asshole

Twitter and Facebook memes. He could get snatched up for interfering in an election before you know it. 

4 minutes ago, DUMPY said:

Like three years ago they were freaking out that the Great Lakes were going to dry up from climate change lol

Yep, there was going to be nothing left. Dry as a bone they said. :lol:

3 hours ago, XC.Morrison said:

George Clooney wants to help you, JT

Did you bother to click the link? It’s a link to an ABC news story. 

It’s pretty amazing what a fucking sheep people like you are!! Ben rips me and you a few others don’t bother to click the link to even see what It is. 

https://www.abc12.com/content/news/Great-Lakes-510777081.html

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

It’s a link to a Mid Michigan news story you faggots :lol:Kill yer selfsesez!!!!!!! Deep derp 

People are sheep. As you said it’s from ABC news it’s not sone conspiracy or so anti scientific story it’s just a strait news reports on lake levels.

People like to hang off the nuts of people like Ben because they feel cool being part of the “ in crowd”. Ben was either A. A high school bully or B. The kid who got bullied and he’s getting his revengeful now!! Lmao

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

People are sheep. As you said it’s from ABC news it’s not sone conspiracy or so anti scientific story it’s just a strait news reports on lake levels.

People like to hang off the nuts of people like Ben because they feel cool being part of the “ in crowd”. Ben was either A. A high school bully or B. The kid who got bullied and he’s getting his revengeful now!! Lmao

I keep hearing about Harsens Island and the surrounding area over your way. Damn Island almost under water then you have cruisers coming too close throwing 4 - 6 foot wakes onto their property making it worse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

I keep hearing about Harsens Island and the surrounding area over your way. Damn Island almost under water then you have cruisers coming too close throwing 4 - 6 foot wakes onto their property making it worse.

I was looking at places out that way like 25 years ago. Everyone had sand bags in their yard and it spooked me. Then a few years later it was so low folks were having trouble getting their boats out. The water levels are cyclical and this is the game you play if you want to live on the big water.

• Like 1

Just now, Edmo said:

I was looking at places out that way like 25 years ago. Everyone had sand bags in their yard and it spooked me. Then a few years later it was so low folks were having trouble getting their boats out. The water levels are cyclical and this is the game you play if you want to live on the big water.

Yep back in the 80's (?) was the last time it was anywhere near the high level it is now. Then a after that it was so low they had to dredge from marinas out just to get into the lake. Canals all turned to mud in some areas. Great time to buy though   :thumb: 

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Yep...Lake Charlevoix is as high as I have seen it since we moved here in 1975...same with Lake Michigan.  I've seen pictures of the place my dad and grandpa built on Lake Charlevoix from 1967 and there was at least a 20 yard wide beach....never saw it again. Like you say cyclical. 

3 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Did you bother to click the link? It’s a link to an ABC news story. 

It’s pretty amazing what a fucking sheep people like you are!! Ben rips me and you a few others don’t bother to click the link to even see what It is. 

Yes, I read it.  I also assume you posted it in attempt to discredit climate change ironically unaware that this extreme flooding actually supports the legitimacy of what climate change scientists have been trying to tell us.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/climate-change-is-driving-rapid-shifts-between-high-and-low-water-levels-on-the-great-lakes-118095

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

Yes, I read it.  I also assume you posted it in attempt to discredit climate change ironically unaware that this extreme flooding actually supports the legitimacy of what climate change scientists have been trying to tell us.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/climate-change-is-driving-rapid-shifts-between-high-and-low-water-levels-on-the-great-lakes-118095

Good lord, just stfu you brainwashed douchenozzle. :pan:

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

climmt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The great lakes water levels are controlled by Canada. The Canadians have been increasing water levels in the lakes consistently over the past 10 years to get larger ships into their ports. 

/Thread

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

The great lakes water levels are controlled by Canada. The Canadians have been increasing water levels in the lakes consistently over the past 10 years to get larger ships into their ports. 

/Thread

Nestle been stealing all our water then bottling it and selling it back to us

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

I posted it in response to fuck wads like you that claimed the great lakes would never come back a few years ago when the lake levels were low. 

Every prediction climate change Dick heads like you believe always fail to come true!!!

Edited by jtssrx

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

/Thread

This right here, southern shore of lake Ontario has had flooding for past few years do to some worthless treaty 

• Thanks 1