Check your account email address ×

Just a friendly reminder

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

@SnowRider and @Snoslinger leave and ya’ll loose your damn minds :lol:

I calmed down after I took a few hits off my bowl. Someone made the suggestion that I just wake n bake for the next week, or until the drama settles down:lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

I calmed down after I took a few hits off my bowl. Someone made the suggestion that I just wake n bake for the next week, or until the drama settles down:lol: 

I gotta do that just to come in here to read through all this :bc:

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ckf said:

I don't know what you guys problem with Jimmy is, but it sounds like you've been listening to stumpy. All Jim did was let me know that he would see me on instagram because he had enough of Dave following him around and badgering him. He didn't ask me to do anything to help him in any way. I'm the one that asked him to reconsider. It really pissed me off that a  guy that's supposed to be helping me keep the site together is actually trying his best to chase of the guys that he doesn't like.

Jimmy has been a crabby fuckstick for years, it shouldn’t surprise you that many are tired of his game. 

12 hours ago, SSFB said:

Who does? I just try to help out where I can. 

I never asked for the job. 

When Rob was looking for mods I told him you would be the best / fairest for the task and you are.  Now fuckoff faggot :bigfinger:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, jammin said:

When Rob was looking for mods I told him you would be the best / fairest for the task and you are.  Now fuckoff faggot :bigfinger:

Sheep Shit is some kind of asshole,but for some reason I still like him?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Jimmy has been a crabby fuckstick for years, it shouldn’t surprise you that many are tired of his game. 

That's fine. Like I said my issue was that members were giving him shit based on a lie distribute by Dave the troll. I'm basically being called a liar and it pisses me off. If I wasn't involved Jim would be on his own, but Dave brought me in to it.

6 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Sheep Shit is some kind of asshole,but for some reason I still like him?

That fuckhead Jasmine was another candidate propelled to the top of the list by the membership.  He was a little smarter than Jolene when he declined the opportunity to help administer the asylum :lol:   

Did I fuck that up @jammin  ?  That's how I remember it??

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's fine. Like I said my issue was that members were giving him shit based on a lie distribute by Dave the troll. I'm basically being called a liar and it pisses me off. If I wasn't involved Jim would be on his own, but Dave brought me in to it.

That fuckhead Jasmine was another candidate propelled to the top of the list by the membership.  He was a little smarter than Jolene when he declined the opportunity to help administer the asylum :lol:   

Did I fuck that up @jammin  ?  That's how I remember it??

No, you nailed it perfectly.  After the vote where I kicked Bens ass and bad I suggested to Rob that he contact the fucker from the Dakotas for the job.  Rob even offered me 20K a year for the job and got SSFB for around $200.00 I heard   :lol: 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, jammin said:

No, you nailed it perfectly.  After the vote where I kicked Bens ass and bad I suggested to Rob that he contact the fucker from the Dakotas for the job.  Rob even offered me 20K a year for the job and got SSFB for around $200.00 I heard   :lol: 

Rob overpaid....I get him for a sixer of Spotted Cow. Bhen offered to do it a little cheaper, but I thought Joel was worth the extra couple of bucks that the cow costs over the Coors :dunno: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jammin said:

I cranked up the crazy that week to shift the vote your way. With all that stress your overweight snowflake son was causing you I figured you needed a win!!!1

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I cranked up the crazy that week to shift the vote your way. With all that stress your overweight snowflake son was causing you I figured you needed a win!!!1

What else is new :lol:

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Not that he needed to but I bet he's down 20#'s over the last couple months by eating different and working out.  Looks way to skinny for his height..... just like you. 

1 hour ago, jammin said:

you-guys-are-getting-paid-42900594.png

• Haha 3