Check your account email address ×

Just a friendly reminder

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Understood.  Just dont blame Dave for why Jim is getting a ration from several in here.  And Im not defending Dave, from what you described, that was not cool at all what he did.  It shouldnt piss you off that several members are sick of listening to Jim insult them and are just shoveling some back.  Id rather we coexist and ignore each other, but hes not capable apparently.

Smales has done nothing more than you've done 100x ....quit being a crying ass snowflake 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Jim has done the same to myself, Woolie, and several others on here, and other sites. Dave has too. Never once have considered leaving, much less PM'd the site owner crying about it.  But he doesn't like it when someone does the same to him.  He's nothing but a crybaby Lib pussy.  Just telling it like it is.  If that's to much for you to handle , I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe you need to take a break for a bit? :dunno: 

And that 'boo fuckin hoo' was not towards you BTW :bc:

Jim didn't cry to me. Now you are trying g to tell me what was in the PM. You are basing your opinion on lies from Dave. I thought you and I got along pretty well and it surprises me that you would believe Dave over me, but so be it.

Like I said, if you have an issue with Jim over something else, feel free to take off his head and shit down his neck.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Understood.  Just dont blame Dave for why Jim is getting a ration from several in here.  And Im not defending Dave, from what you described, that was not cool at all what he did.  It shouldnt piss you off that several members are sick of listening to Jim insult them and are just shoveling some back.  Id rather we coexist and ignore each other, but hes not capable apparently.

No issue with that whatsoever :bc:    I just know that Dave has been trying to discredit Jim by spreading lies and I'm not cool with that.

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Jim didn't cry to me. Now you are trying g to tell me what was in the PM. You are basing your opinion on lies from Dave.

I thought you and I got along pretty well and it surprises me that you would believe Dave over me, but so be it.

Like I said, if you have an issue with Jim over something else, feel free to take off his head and shit down his neck.

He PM'd you telling you he was taking his ball and leaving and he see you over on IG.  That's crying to you because he didn't think he was being treated right.  He can sure dish it out, but can't take it. He wasn't getting his way, so he was leaving. Typical Libturd behavior.

Never said anywhere that I believed Dave over you. You even said yourself that he PM'd you and said he was leaving.

What he did abusing his "power" was wrong.  

I've tried to be friendly with him , but he's the one who always goes off.  He's the one who can't handle himself , and that's never going to change. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

I swear to god you fucking bootlicking snowflakes bitches are the most insufferable twats on the web.

Crying about someone else crying who really never cried on a fucking sled forum. 

Dumbfucks

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

He PM'd you telling you he was taking his ball and leaving and he see you over on IG.  That's crying to you because he didn't think he was being treated right.  He can sure dish it out, but can't take it. He wasn't getting his way, so he was leaving. Typical Libturd behavior.

Never said anywhere that I believed Dave over you. You even said yourself that he PM'd you and said he was leaving.

I've tried to be friendly with him , but he's the one who always goes off.  He's the one who can't handle himself , and that's never going to change. 

Excuse me for having a friendship with the guy. He' happens to be one of the half dozen guys that I post with just about every day. He just wanted to let me know that he wouldn't be around and to catch him on instagram.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You cried like a twat and asked me to put you on ignore which I did yet you keep talking shit..in fact yesterday I responded to Anler in a thread and I saw that you responded so I clicked on it and it said fuck off Jim....yet here you are talking about coexisting but I'm not capable...SMH.

18 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Jim has done the same to myself, Woolie, and several others on here, and other sites. Dave has too. Never once have considered leaving, much less PM'd the site owner crying about it.  But he doesn't like it when someone does the same to him.  He's nothing but a crybaby Lib pussy.  Just telling it like it is.  If that's to much for you to handle , I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe you need to take a break for a bit? :dunno: 

And that 'boo fuckin hoo' was not towards you BTW :bc:

You are so fucking stupid it's stunning....The whole thing was between me, Dave and John so mind your own fucking business. 

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I already did.

Apparently I'm not the only one on here who has/had a problem with him. 

Feel free to find the door. I'm not going to put up with it Jay. I like you, but I've had enough.

10 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Haha...you react to simple ball busting by threatening to put people in the hospital. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are so fucking stupid it's stunning....The whole thing was between me, Dave and John so mind your own fucking business. 

Awww, you gonna cry some more 

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

Feel free to find the door. I'm not going to put up with it Jay. I like you, but I've had enough.

That's fine, if that's what you want, I will.  I'm sure many more will get sick of Jim's BS and leave too. Just like Ron did. 

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What the fuck is wrong with you

We’ve been wondering the same about you for several years now.  One of the worlds great mysteries.  :lol: 

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You cried like a twat and asked me to put you on ignore which I did yet you keep talking shit..in fact yesterday I responded to Anler in a thread and I saw that you responded so I clicked on it and it said fuck off Jim....yet here you are talking about coexisting but I'm not capable...SMH.

:lol:  you’re that fucking delusional.  So you can reference me in snide comments to someone else but that’s coexisting. It’s exactly why I responded.  If you want to say something to me just say it instead of hiding behind someone’s pant leg you piss poor excuse of a man.

Edited by DriftBusta

48 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Everyone gather around while the guy who has threatened to beat up half the forum talks about the bad things other members did. :lol:

You have ZERO fucking credibility in a thread like this. Zero

Same goes for Woolie while we’re on the subject.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Everyone gather around while the guy who has threatened to beat up half the forum talks about the bad things other members did. :lol:

Get your ass over to the weekend thread @Woodtick thinks he's got game :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh well I guess Joelle has spoken.  :lol:  You should make Jim and Zoso mods while we’re at it.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Woah....don’t drag me into this.  :lmao:

Lets all simmer down while I steep a pot of tea.

:lol:

Just now, ckf said:

Get your ass over to the weekend thread @Woodtick thinks he's got game :lol:

Man, Woody really wants that title too.  

Sheepy,....You’d better put your game face on and get busy.  Never underestimate the Tick!!!

:lol:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh well I guess Joelle has spoken.  :lol:  You should make Jim and Zoso mods while we’re at it.

If my memory serves the entire membership was behind Joel when rob added another admin. Everyone felt that he would be fair. I haven;t seen otherwise since.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Bingo x1000

AMG calling people thin skinned pussies and Woolie crying about other members causing drama.

Is it fucking bizarro twilight zone day? It's like these motherfuckers have less self awareness than Zammy or Snowrider 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

If my memory serves the entire membership was behind Joel when rob added another admin. Everyone felt that he would be fair. I haven;t seen otherwise since.

Don't bother Woolie with the facts. :news:

• Like 1