Check your account email address ×

Just a friendly reminder

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering any criticism of Trump here sets off triggers everywhere. :salute:

please...

save it..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s funny considering any criticism of Trump here sets off triggers everywhere. :salute:

Trumpers have the thinnest of skins.  Just like Orange Jesus

Edited by Angry ginger

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Easy now.  He'll send another PM to crockpotfuckstick telling him you're picking on him :lol: :lmao:

:clueless:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you’re pretty stupid but that has been explained numerous times...think hard! :pan:

Yea, you're a big baby, and cried to Crockpotfuckstick and told him you were going to leave because you were being picked on. You own that, pussy. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Yea, you're a big baby, and cried to Crockpotfuckstick and told him you were going to leave because you were being picked on. You own that, pussy. 

And you’re a thin skinned Ike Turner wannabe...you own that.

12 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Easy now.  He'll send another PM to crockpotfuckstick telling him you're picking on him :lol: :lmao:

Or maybe he'll cry to ckf to change his name because of the brain dead shot he posted :lol: fucking atomic derpo

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you’re a thin skinned Ike Turner wannabe...you own that.

The only thin skinned pussies on this site are you and the rest of the lib pussies, pussy.  

Now go run along and PM crockpotfuckstick , again :lol:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

I don't know what you guys problem with Jimmy is, but it sounds like you've been listening to stumpy. All Jim did was let me know that he would see me on instagram because he had enough of Dave following him around and badgering him. He didn't ask me to do anything to help him in any way. I'm the one that asked him to reconsider. It really pissed me off that a  guy that's supposed to be helping me keep the site together is actually trying his best to chase of the guys that he doesn't like.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I don't know what you guys problem with Jimmy is, but it sounds like you've been listening to stumpy. All Jim did was let me know that he would see me on instagram because he had enough of Dave following him around and badgering him. He didn't ask me to do anything to help him in any way. I'm the one that asked him to reconsider. It really pissed me off that a  guy that's supposed to be helping me keep the site together is actually trying his best to chase of the guys that he doesn't like.

Jims problem is not Stumpy, its Jim.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

1871340280_giphy.gif.cf(62).gif.a74733dc174fd983c312b58f5510708c.gif

Just now, DriftBusta said:

1396321453_tenor.gif.cf(4).gif.1e932f4363865d7e420640950e886159.gif

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You're welcome to your opinion Mark. I don't have an issue with Jim as he and I get along well. What pisses me off is when members jump on him for something that I know he didn't do. They are running their mouths based on what the heard from that asshole that now kisses your ass after nipping at it for the past 6-8 years.  If Jim did, or does something to piss you off, feel free to make him own it. Just don't go after him based on lies.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You really don't want a piece of me right now Jay.

Jim has done the same to myself, Woolie, and several others on here, and other sites. Dave has too. Never once have considered leaving, much less PM'd the site owner crying about it.  But he doesn't like it when someone does the same to him.  He's nothing but a crybaby Lib pussy.  Just telling it like it is.  If that's to much for you to handle , I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe you need to take a break for a bit? :dunno: 

And that 'boo fuckin hoo' was not towards you BTW :bc:

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

You're welcome to your opinion Mark. I don't have an issue with Jim as he and I get along well. What pisses me off is when members jump on him for something that I know he didn't do. They are running their mouths based on what the heard from that asshole that now kisses your ass after nipping at it for the past 6-8 years.  If Jim did, or does something to piss you off, feel free to make him own it. Just don't go after him based on lies.

Understood.  Just dont blame Dave for why Jim is getting a ration from several in here.  And Im not defending Dave, from what you described, that was not cool at all what he did.  It shouldnt piss you off that several members are sick of listening to Jim insult them and are just shoveling some back.  Id rather we coexist and ignore each other, but hes not capable apparently.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Jim has done the same to myself, Woolie, and several others on here, and other sites. Dave has too. Never once have considered leaving, much less PM'd the site owner crying about it.  But he doesn't like it when someone does the same to him.  He's nothing but a crybaby Lib pussy.  Just telling it like it is.  If that's to much for you to handle , I don't know what to tell you.  Maybe you need to take a break for a bit? :dunno: 

And that 'boo fuckin hoo' was not towards you BTW :bc:

God damn you're a fucking retard.....the site admin just fucking told your retarded ass Jim did nothing of the sort. Didnt they teach you to read at any point prior to the marines you fucking idiot?

Just now, f7ben said:

God damn you're a fucking retard.....the site admin just fucking told your retarded ass Jim did nothing of the sort. Didnt they teach you to read at any point prior to the marines you fucking idiot?

BS he didn't