Check your account email address ×

Mt Everest

This makes more sense that ssfb could be 800 dragon.  He's always hated uncle Z. Tried to ban him but the masses demanded him back!!!111 we should sell the site to uncle Z! :bc: 

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Spincry had 16 posts in less than 24 hours the other day.  That's got to be a record, or close to it 

He is doing a bang up job!!! 

:lol:

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I thought you joked once that you changed snowriders posts, or that Dave claimed you were editIng his?  I dont pay really close attention to all the drama. If not, I apologize.  

Joel took the wrap for Dave editing SR's post. Joel has never edited someone's post without a member requesting it. Dave just couldn't handle the responsibility that comes with admin privileges. 

I want apologize to everyone here for what went down with Dave. It is my bad judgement that allowed it to happen.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

He is doing a bang up job!!! 

Someone had to take Shitslingers place :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

This makes more sense that ssfb could be 800 dragon.  He's always hated uncle Z. Tried to ban him but the masses demanded him back!!!111 we should sell the site to uncle Z! :bc: 

32btjb.jpg.b96933262dc7a1ad59c054d583d44e33.jpg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

Joel took the wrap for Dave editing SR's post. Joel has never edited someone's post without a member requesting it. Dave just couldn't handle the responsibility that comes with admin privileges. 

I want apologize to everyone here for what went down with Dave. It is my bad judgement that allowed it to happen.

It’s pretty amazing to see what can happen to a seemingly normal and cool headed guys once he is given a badge on a forum site.  Even if it is limited in duties.

Many of us stepping up to the “plate of power” have seen some weird shit over the years.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

Ooofff.  As much as I think a couple of guys in here are complete tool bags, I understand completely why they would get mad if someone was fucking with their posts. Dave, not cool.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Ooofff.  As much as I think a couple of guys in here are complete tool bags, I understand completely why they would get mad if someone was fucking with their posts. Dave, not cool.

Some of these posts can’t be helped or made any worse...by anybody.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some of these posts can’t be helped or made any worse...by anybody.

Also true.  I take that back.  Give me mod powers and Ill have some of these guys punching their mother by the end of the day.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

At the end of the day I think most everyone here has the ability to separate our internet fights from real world. I don't think Dave separates the two.   

Serious question, Mark.....If you came across Snowrider broke down on the trail would you leave him there or help him out?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

At the end of the day I think most everyone here has the ability to separate our internet fights from real world. I don't think Dave separates the two.   

Serious question, Mark.....If you came across Snowrider broke down on the trail would you leave him there or help him out?

Had to be him.:lol:

Not sure of anyone that wouldn't.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Now you comment...the guy followed/fucked with you for literally years. 😂

Just now, ckf said:

Great question John.   First off, as many of you know Dave and I banged heads early on when he came to the forums several years back. He seemed obsessive and just like to troll people all day long. I am not a fan of that kind of behavior, then or now or ever.  We have come full circle, and I don’t think he’s a bad guy, but the last couple days have shown that obsessive side of him again. I am not gonna get into it with him now over this, just giving my two bits. If Snowrrider was broken down on the side of the trail, yeah I would probably stop and shake his hand , and help them out in anyway that I could. There are a few here however, sorry, I might wanna punch in the face first before I left them on the side of the trail. And the reason is, that some of these guys have real malice in their hearts. I am not going to name any names. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hey shit bag, I’ve asked you nicely to put me on ignore. Please stop commenting to me. Guys like you bring out my bad side.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Had to be him.:lol:

Not sure of anyone that wouldn't.

I'm just trying to say that at the end of the day we don't let the foolishness that goes on in here carry over to real life. Make sense?

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I don't blame him. Would you want Dave back on your tail after you finally shook him off :lol: