Mt Everest

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

Someone needs a good fucking banning is what I am seeing :guzzle: 

What does it really accomplish? Like I said before, he could always get back in unless we close down new registrations.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve never asked to be banned but thanks for thinking of me  Gaygrabsdixks10!!!:green:

I know that you have had issues with other members here, but I've never had a problem with you Jim.  At least you are smart enough to show the site owner a little respect. Was that one of those back handed compliments, or a slam on another member? :lol:

• Haha 1

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’ve never asked to be banned but thanks for thinking of me  Gaygrabsdixks10!!!:green:

Dave is wanting to be banned so to play victim....  the likes of you, slinger and snowrider not so much but you guys get so wrapped up in this shit emotionally and lash out that eventually you guys do a self ban.

The bitch fight between you and Dave was the pinnacle of embarrassing for you two as it is just the inter web and you both were ugly crying over each other.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

You need to post here more often :bc:

LOL

I rarely come on here and momo is still posting shit pics ,and afjfuckstick is buttercoffee fucked as usual..Analer looks like hes mellowed...snacks if off the rails and taliben7 is just a whore going from one site to the other...but its good entertainment..

FUCK YOU SNOWRIDER

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ckf said:

OK Dave. You obviously aren't going to give it a rest until you have your moment of glory.

A few years ago when we were having trouble keeping Zoso out Joel and I told you guys that we didn't have the time or energy to keep him out if he really wanted to be here. Between VPS's and proxy servers it's easy to mask your IP address. So I get a PM from Dave saying that he used to own a big ATV website and that he could keep him out if given the chance. I discussed it with Joel and we decided to let him have at it. So Dave was made a hidden admin tasked with sorting through the new registrations to make sure Zoso didn't get in. He did a very good job at keeping him out. He knew up front that was his job and that Joel and I would take care of any moderation on the site. A few months ago Dave was having a spat with @SnowRider and decided to abuse his admin powers and edit one of Greg's posts. I was not happy about it. I let it slide on the promise from him that it wouldn't happen again. A few months later he outed a members dupe account just to one up Slinger. I know some of you guys don't like dupe accounts, but I try to run this place the way rob did. rob allowed dupes and there was an unwritten rule that we try not to out dupes and let them have fun. Dave knew of this rule, but couldn't help himself yet again. At this point I let my friendship with Dave cloud my judgement and let it slide once again. 

I've already told you guys my side of what went on with the whole Jim and Dave feud. Another part was that Dave felt I should have the same deal with him that I had with Joel. When we 1st started FS v2.0 Joel and I agreed to have each others back even if we didn't necessarily agree with the others position. I didn't have that deal with Dave as Dave was tasked with member registrations and not moderating the forum.

This is what Joel and I currently see when we open current events. I'm so sick and tired of this childish behavior.

image.png

Wow! What a dishonest cunt. 

Using mod powers to change someone’s post. How pathetic. 

Just now, 500blue said:

LOL

I rarely come on here and momo is still posting shit pics ,and afjfuckstick is buttercoffee fucked as usual..Analer looks like hes mellowed...snacks if off the rails and taliben7 is just a whore going from one site to the other...but its good entertainment..

FUCK YOU SNOWRIDER

Greg usually takes the summer off from this place so he probably won't see you salute :lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

All it was...was my name....he tagged me about 20 times that day.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It put Joel and I in an awkward position because no one knows that he had the ability to do it. So it must have been Joel or me that did it.

1 minute ago, ckf said:

It put Joel and I in an awkward position because no one knows that he had the ability to do it. So it must have been Joel or me that did it.

Yup...i apologized.

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I hope you don’t still trust him to have access to your site. 

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I say post the PMs already. Get it all out into the open 

Not much to see really....just me bitching about Jim....mostly friendly talk....its a shame John couldnt pick between a guy who basically looked after the site and i guy who has bi polar issues.

11 minutes ago, 500blue said:

LOL

FUCK YOU SNOWRIDER

:lies: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Dave is wanting to be banned so to play victim....  the likes of you, slinger and snowrider not so much but you guys get so wrapped up in this shit emotionally and lash out that eventually you guys do a self ban.

The bitch fight between you and Dave was the pinnacle of embarrassing for you two as it is just the inter web and you both were ugly crying over each other.

Hey that’s great but if you are paying attention I think you can see who the issue lies/lied with....I’m a hot headed asshole at times no doubt but that’s about it.

23 minutes ago, 500blue said:

LOL

FUCK YOU SNOWRIDER

You’re a total piece of shit. You swoop in only when there’s controversy. 

17 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I say post the PMs already. Get it all out into the open 

As Dave said, not much to see. Dave wanted me to support him in his beef with Jim, and I was vacationing in Sweden.

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You’re a total piece of shit. You swoop in only when there’s controversy. 

I don't know anything about that. His memes made me laugh though :ashamed:

Just now, ckf said:

As Dave said, not much to see. Dave wanted me to support him in his beef with Jim, and I was vacationing in Sweden.

Shouldn’t stumpy’s support come before a trip to Sweden? 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Shouldn’t stumpy’s support come before a trip to Sweden? 

I didn't want any part of their feud. I do my best to stay neutral and get along with everyone here. Of course that pisses some guys off because I'm friends with the enemy. Do I have to say it.....  

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

I will also say i probably edited over half the members posts for spelling mistakes and missed words....i really enjoyed my role on admin...its a shame my work was not appreciated and my admin powers were taken away without notice.....

But hey....