Check your account email address ×

Denver is about to get strange

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lol you think micro dosing is a,new,thing and you spent your career counseling addicts,? really ? 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Addicts don’t micro dose. Duh. Show me some past articles from 30 plus years ago on it. Also, who’s the forerunner on micro dosing research? 

What happened to Cracky...forget to answer or just can't?

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Long term lung damage from weed may be almost non existant. People don't smoke a pack of joints a day.

There’s not much evidence to support any permanent lung damage from weed. FVC or forced vital capacity actually increases with weed. The reason isn’t clear, but it’s been theorized that it’s from the deep inhalation of “holding” hits. Cigarettes have the opposite effect.  

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure. :lol:  

While I’m not promoting micro dosing of psilocybin, DMT, or LSD, the effects have been clearly remarkable. It requires greater exploration. It’s time to drop the silly schedule 1 DEA of these drugs.  

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Not sure. :lol:  

While I’m not promoting micro dosing of psilocybin, DMT, or LSD, the effects have been clearly remarkable. It requires greater exploration. It’s time to drop the silly schedule 1 DEA of these drugs.  

Micro dosing THC gummy bears works great.  Helps with the pain without being fucked up all day. If I want to get high I just smoke  little.

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Addicts don’t micro dose. Duh. Show me some past articles from 30 plus years ago on it. Also, who’s the forerunner on micro dosing research? 

i can tell you from experiance ftom over 30 yrs ago as some one who was say we say a importer from tbe bay some of this towns top agency's ie Carmichael lynch  creative departments workers and directors were in fact micro dosing as were otheres at places like ncr and  controle data.

first I heard about it was like 87 from industreal design professor dead head at mcad .  not a new thing milineals just like to think they made it up .

from what I gather good clean pure  lsd is not that ez or plentiful to come by these days any way 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

no cum stain some people live lives that involve leaving the house and doing productive things to provide the finer things in life for the family.  

I know this is a concept you obvosly never grasped.  such as your station in life and bitter attitude . you know you actualy woukd be a good person to try micro dosing he'll you could even afford it a hit should last almost a week . 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

also lsd is not addictive you know this 

Used to love shrooms.....haven't  done them in decades  but I have been looking into buying spore kits (which are legal) and give a shot at growing them. Temp and humidity are critical from what Ive read.

27 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

You're claiming LSD is addictive?

I’m not claiming anything. Both DSM5 and ICD10 recognizes both obsession and compulsion in some users of hallucinogens. Any drug that effects rewards pathways in the brain can be addictive. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:
3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

also lsd is not addictive you know this 

Untrue 

38 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

You're claiming LSD is addictive?

8 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m not claiming anything. Both DSM5 and ICD10 recognizes both obsession and compulsion in some users of hallucinogens. Any drug that effects rewards pathways in the brain can be addictive. 

:dunno:

Shrooms are fucking awesome! I’ve never laughed for 8 hours straight like I did on those things. Way better and cleaner feeling then LSD and Mescaline 

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

We had a 6 month stint where we dropped a dot almost every weekend in the military.  I love the weekend trips.  I laughed so hard once I thought I was dying...seriously...it creeped me out.  Then I had a bad trip....that was the last time I ever did it.  Prolly not addictive from a “my body needs this” standpoint but for fun? Yuh...I can see that.

8 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Shrooms are fucking awesome! I’ve never laughed for 8 hours straight like I did on those things. Way better and cleaner feeling then LSD and Mescaline 

I loved shrooming.  Back in my early days A couple of us went with a guy to pick some out of the ol’ pasture brown patties.  “If they bleed blue...they’re for you!”. Made some awesome brownies and chilled like bosses. I’ve also made tea with them.  LSD made me laugh harder though....so did some good old green.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

We had a 6 month stint where we dropped a dot almost every weekend in the military.  I love the weekend trips.  I laughed so hard once I thought I was dying...seriously...it creeped me out.  Then I had a bad trip....that was the last time I ever did it.  Prolly not addictive from a “my body needs this” standpoint but for fun? Yuh...I can see that.

I loved shrooming.  Back in my early days A couple of us went with a guy to pick some out of the ol’ pasture brown patties.  “If they bleed blue...they’re for you!”. Made some awesome brownies and chilled like bosses. I’ve also made tea with them.  LSD made me laugh harder though....so did some good old green.

Never laugh so hard when doing that stuff. Miss those days. 

13 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Never laugh so hard when doing that stuff. Miss those days. 

I do too!  When the biggest daily decision was trying to figure what bar was going to take the last $75 you owned that night.  :lmao:

Good times for sure.  It’s funny, I tell people that while I was climbing the financial ladder, I really wasn’t any happier....I just had the ability to own more stuff.

It’s true, money really can’t buy happiness.  Either you are tilted toward being a happy and contented person, or you aren’t.  “Wealth” is what you make of it.

Another saying it just as true, misery loves company....avoid the fucking haters!!!!!!

• Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I do too!  When the biggest daily decision was trying to figure what bar was going to take the last $75 you owned that night.  :lmao:

Good times for sure.  It’s funny, I tell people that while I was climbing the financial ladder, I really wasn’t any happier....I just had the ability to own more stuff.

It’s true, money really can’t buy happiness.  Either you are tilted toward being a happy and contented person, or you aren’t.  “Wealth” is what you make of it.

Another saying it just as true, misery loves company....avoid the fucking haters!!!!!!

Spot on statement there. Happiest times here were when we were young & dgaf. 

Let's see should we buy the new end tables we need or get an 8 ball. 8 ball it is ...! Lol

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Amen.  Words I live by.

13 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

i can tell you from experiance ftom over 30 yrs ago as some one who was say we say a importer from tbe bay some of this towns top agency's ie Carmichael lynch  creative departments workers and directors were in fact micro dosing as were otheres at places like ncr and  controle data.

first I heard about it was like 87 from industreal design professor dead head at mcad .  not a new thing milineals just like to think they made it up .

from what I gather good clean pure  lsd is not that ez or plentiful to come by these days any way 

Good LSD is quite plentiful depending on your region. 40+ years ago ALD 52 was the game in my area. It was coming out of UW Minnesota. Mirror image LSD. No bad trips. No anxiety or speedy feeling. More controllable trips. Peak serum levels in the blood is 30% less. I couldn’t figure out why it never caught on. 

On 5/9/2019 at 7:03 AM, DriftBusta said:

Half the state is stoned as it is. We were out there this winter for a wedding, and they sure like the reefers out there

My oldest son just took a good paying job in Denver and moved there a few weeks ago. Over a hundred applications for the position and he was one of five or six that could piss clean. He does smoke every now and again but can switch to beer only.  The company he works for has fed contracts, and the company must have a drug testing program in place, in order to bid Fed work.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My oldest son just took a good paying job in Denver and moved there a few weeks ago. Over a hundred applications for the position and he was one of five or six that could piss clean. He does smoke every now and again but can switch to beer only.  The company he works for has fed contracts, and the company must have a drug testing program in place, in order to bid Fed work.

Testing is dumb imo.