Check your account email address ×

Denver is about to get strange

24 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Testing is dumb imo. 

Not if you can piss clean and are trying to get a job in a competitive field. I agree with testing for THC,but not for the rest of the drugs.

On 5/10/2019 at 9:45 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Used to love shrooms.....haven't  done them in decades  but I have been looking into buying spore kits (which are legal) and give a shot at growing them. Temp and humidity are critical from what Ive read.

sounds about right.  i was walking our cow pasture the other day in Texas where its been humid as fuk and wet this spring, i bet half the meadow muffins i passed had shrooms popping out of them.  

On 5/11/2019 at 6:24 AM, Zambroski said:

We had a 6 month stint where we dropped a dot almost every weekend in the military.  I love the weekend trips.  I laughed so hard once I thought I was dying...seriously...it creeped me out.  Then I had a bad trip....that was the last time I ever did it.  Prolly not addictive from a “my body needs this” standpoint but for fun? Yuh...I can see that.

I loved shrooming.  Back in my early days A couple of us went with a guy to pick some out of the ol’ pasture brown patties.  “If they bleed blue...they’re for you!”. Made some awesome brownies and chilled like bosses. I’ve also made tea with them.  LSD made me laugh harder though....so did some good old green.

back in the dessert storm days my bud in the 82nd got a xmass care package to the desert with 3 sheets in it . 

On 5/10/2019 at 9:45 PM, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Used to love shrooms.....haven't  done them in decades  but I have been looking into buying spore kits (which are legal) and give a shot at growing them. Temp and humidity are critical from what Ive read.

I bought a kit last year, it was working out fine until one day all of a sudden fruit flies (or close to that) ate the entire thing.   Reading up I found this is common.  I think I had it too moist.

I was just a few weeks away from glory and a few pounds dry....  Will try again this year

Other than that shrooms are cheap up here around $120 to $150 an ounce - lol I have a few oz's 

6 hours ago, old indy said:

its allllll in your head.

Nah.....I'm a fucking natural street freak. Done it all cept tap the vein. Shrooms and I dont get along 

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Nah.....I'm a fucking natural street freak. Done it all cept tap the vein. Shrooms and I dont get along 

I had a bad ride on shrooms about 30 years ago, kinda spooked me on them after that. But I have had some of the best times of my life on the lsd. Crazy fucking stories. 

Just now, Anler said:

I had a bad ride on shrooms about 30 years ago, kinda spooked me on them after that. But I have had some of the best times of my life on the lsd. Crazy fucking stories. 

Same......I lost about 12 hours on a shroom trip. Apparently I was off the deep end. Motherfuckers were gonna toss me out on the emergency room sidewalk 

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Same......I lost about 12 hours on a shroom trip. Apparently I was off the deep end. Motherfuckers were gonna toss me out on the emergency room sidewalk 

I lost all color in my skin, I looked like I was dead. Then I started barfing my ass off. I seriously considered going to the er also. 

I have never blacked out and lost a,block of time on shrooms but lsd a few times I have lost large blocks of time . 

me and 4 other guys can't remember rolling out of a dead show in mountianview CA at night in Feb but we all remember the point in a,motel parking lot in Reno when a whore was banging on the window of the van and her pimp was waving a gun out the car window about 6 hrs after the show would harve let out .

so yeah the mountains in a 75 tradesman 200 van 3 0n the tree  with bald tires in the winter and no one remembers it lol .

we did go around the road closed gate in co 1 time tripping balls out trying to get to a AZ show from mile high 5 people and 2 65lb tanks of nos in the trunk in a 80 somthing Buick hatchback .  could not even see the fr of the car . think that was a 16hr run and we just kept eating tabs lol . then we drop in to az by Bob bondurants race school hook up with some indean guys . go to the rez to parry and swap paper for peyote. talk about getting sick that shit made me real I'll.  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have never blacked out and lost a,block of time on shrooms but lsd a few times I have lost large blocks of time . 

me and 4 other guys can't remember rolling out of a dead show in mountianview CA at night in Feb but we all remember the point in a,motel parking lot in Reno when a whore was banging on the window of the van and her pimp was waving a gun out the car window about 6 hrs after the show would harve let out .

so yeah the mountains in a 75 tradesman 200 van 3 0n the tree  with bald tires in the winter and no one remembers it lol .

we did go around the road closed gate in co 1 time tripping balls out trying to get to a AZ show from mile high 5 people and 2 65lb tanks of nos in the trunk in a 80 somthing Buick hatchback .  could not even see the fr of the car . think that was a 16hr run and we just kept eating tabs lol . then we drop in to az by Bob bondurants race school hook up with some indean guys . go to the rez to parry and swap paper for peyote. talk about getting sick that shit made me real I'll.  

I tripped balls on everything I could get my hands on. Acid never gave me an issue.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I tripped balls on everything I could get my hands on. Acid never gave me an issue.

oh I never had a issue with lsd my fav of all the drugs . 

feds really hate the stuff . I know people who had to do real time from it . 1 bud did 15 of a,20yr stint . and one other guy I know will never get out . he got poped at Logan with a full samsonite . pretty much the whole east cost tour worth . they were waiting for him at the gate 

8 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

oh I never had a issue with lsd my fav of all the drugs . 

feds really hate the stuff . I know people who had to do real time from it . 1 bud did 15 of a,20yr stint . and one other guy I know will never get out . he got poped at Logan with a full samsonite . pretty much the whole east cost tour worth . they were waiting for him at the gate 

Fuck cops

9 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

Testing is dumb imo. 

I have mixed feelings. On one hand, I believe, anything I do off the clock is my own damn business so they can get fucked. On the other, if you're a blatant fucking loser, sure, test the sob so you have an excuse to fire them. I had a water filtration system installed and I ended up helping and doing half the work, their 2nd in command was so damn stoned and was playing with my dog the whole time...

3 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Reading that gave me a DMT flashback. Do you proof read stuff or just slash and peck and let er fly? Fuck man  

On 5/10/2019 at 4:35 PM, steve from amherst said:

Long term lung damage from weed may be almost non existant. People don't smoke a pack of joints a day.

Every long term pot head I know breathe like an iron lung just tying their shoes. Look at a bong after a week and figure what lungs look like.

On 5/10/2019 at 7:31 PM, f7ben said:

Sweet fuck did Spump get fucking owned

Shut it punk.

On 5/10/2019 at 8:14 PM, Ez ryder said:

i can tell you from experiance ftom over 30 yrs ago as some one who was say we say a importer from tbe bay some of this towns top agency's ie Carmichael lynch  creative departments workers and directors were in fact micro dosing as were otheres at places like ncr and  controle data.

first I heard about it was like 87 from industreal design professor dead head at mcad .  not a new thing milineals just like to think they made it up .

from what I gather good clean pure  lsd is not that ez or plentiful to come by these days any way 

Good God, go take a 6th grade english class. You seem like an ok guy but holy shit.

On 5/10/2019 at 5:50 PM, spin_dry said:

There’s not much evidence to support any permanent lung damage from weed. FVC or forced vital capacity actually increases with weed. The reason isn’t clear, but it’s been theorized that it’s from the deep inhalation of “holding” hits. Cigarettes have the opposite effect.  

How can they accurately study an illegal substance?  Booze is legal and people always downplay how much they drink. 

Most people when asked about pot for the last 40 years would have said they don’t just to avoid repercussions on the job front etc. I would think it would be difficult to get a reliable group to study. 

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

How can they accurately study an illegal substance?  Booze is legal and people always downplay how much they drink. 

Most people when asked about pot for the last 40 years would have said they don’t just to avoid repercussions on the job front etc. I would think it would be difficult to get a reliable group to study. 

I tried it once back in college but didn't inhale :lol:  

We will now find out the Governments world wide have lied for a century 

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

nothing to do with shrooms but this is pretty fucked up and not even close to the truth

:lol:           i cant believe they are selling this shit to anyone today.