Check your account email address ×

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

The hypocracy do some idiots is just astonishing to me :lol: Arnold came out and said he can't vote for Trump, this is the same guy who fucked and inpregnanted his housekeeper while he was married and Governor of California :flush: fuck me I used to like the guy 

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

The hypocracy do some idiots is just astonishing to me :lol: Arnold came out and said he can't vote for Trump, this is the same guy who fucked and inpregnanted his housekeeper while he was married and Governor of California :flush: fuck me I used to like the guy 

:lol:

5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It's what people do accidentally when searching for any type of validation for a poor choice.  Most don't see it until pointed out by others, then, the explaining and denying start.  Hypocrites.  They're AWESOME!

Actually, it is the trap many fall into when being a partisan hack

Edited by Cold War

You want to know what's sad. We get JT as a leader,the US will have either Hillary or Trump,and a little Country like Croatia gets a President that looks like this :salute:

IMG_0714.JPG

Edited by Ebsell
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Highmark said:

Tell me Vince, would have you voted for Bill Clinton for a third term?  Honest answer here.

Trump is nowhere near the womanizer Billy boy was.

Reality is Trump is no different than 95% of men.  

Trump and Clinton are both womanizers, Trumps problem is he has blatantly said many derogatory comments about women through the years and this hot mic with the vulgar talk was the exclamation point on all those derogatory comments.

Republicans deplored and investigated Clinton for his immoral behavior and now many are following their moral compass and are pulling their support for the Republican Party nominee. 

To answer your question about voting for Clinton for a third term the answer is no, I voted for Dole in 96 and was invited to Bush's Inaugural in 2001 :news: 

11 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

" Extremely Lewd "     * GASP*     LIKE , OMG VIN !  WHAT WILL WE EVER DO !!!!  

Practice saying Madam President and pray that the Republicans hold the House as the political reality is that Trump has lost much party support.

46 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Oh and from the obviously how could we have forgot files, Billy Bush is from the Never Trump Bush family :lmao:as in Jebs cousin 

What's that got to do with anything? This happened years ago before he thought of running. Can't see Billy forcing Trump to say those things. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

What's that got to do with anything? This happened years ago before he thought of running. Can't see Billy forcing Trump to say those things. 

I thought you didn't care.....yet here you are yet again.

3 minutes ago, snowstorm said:

thats it? thats all trump said? almost every man has said something close to his pals at one time. unless your a fifty year old virgin or your wife is really in charge

That's hilliary.