Check your account email address ×

Trump recorded having extremely lewd conversation about women in 2005

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Your tampon is heavy this morning lol

Yeah go with that as you comment in very American political thread while saying others are obsessed. :lol:

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I don't think most men really care what he said, women on the other hand, not sure they like the idea that he was trying to get laid while his 3rd wife was pregnant.

Trump is and always has been an arrogant ass.  No big deal for most as they already knew this.  In the end, not sure this will change his support numbers much anyway.  I don't think he had much of the female vote to begin with.  And if the MSM gave equal weight to Hillary's absolute lying and buffoonery, this race would have been, and would still be a lot closer.

Makes for an interesting and stepped up shit show for the debate though.  WOW!  REALITY TV CAMERAS AT THE READY!!!!  'merica!

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah go with that as you comment in very American political thread while saying others are obsessed. :lol:

Name one time I have ever said either one was any good. And 90% of the threads on here are about American politics lately ya dummy. Kind of hard to avoid them :ashamed:

3 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Name one time I have ever said either one was any good. And 90% of the threads on here are about American politics lately ya dummy. Kind of hard to avoid them :ashamed:

Oh I know....you say they both suck in every thread.....obsessive. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump is and always has been an arrogant ass.  No big deal for most as they already knew this.  In the end, not sure this will change his support numbers much anyway.  I don't think he had much of the female vote to begin with.  And if the MSM gave equal weight to Hillary's absolute lying and buffoonery, this race would have been, and would still be a lot closer.

Makes for an interesting and stepped up shit show for the debate though.  WOW!  REALITY TV CAMERAS AT THE READY!!!!  'merica!

Nothing has the impact of actually hearing in their own voice and words what someone says, again not so much what he said was all that bad, except trying to get laid while his wife was pregnant, not something many women really care for.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Nothing has the impact of actually hearing in their own voice and words what someone says, again not so much what he said was all that bad, except trying to get laid while his wife was pregnant, not something many women really care for.

Oh, I thought what he said was gross too.  But, most men see it for what it was.  Just shit talking in the boys room.  Again, if women were on the fence with him, this'll do it.  I just don't think many were on his side anyway.  Hell, some of the articles I've looked at said that social media is exploding and it could actually help his numbers because of the MSM backlash he is receiving.  FUCK....who knows in this idiot circus.

Just now, Mainecat said:

No it's about Trump and he acknowledges it.

but keep trying

He doesn't need to.  He nailed it.  Hillary's "rabbit hole" goes deeper and is more dangerous than even her haters want to explore.  But most American's won't hear anything about it at all.  Again...MSM: Nothing to see here.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

No it's about Trump and he acknowledges it.

but keep trying

He acknowledges it? 

So he's being open and honest then eh? Seems like a good place to start 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Jesus MC, what does the National Enquirer say about all this.  Why do you hacks read your left wing (or right wing) biased shit and dream it is all the truth and nothing but the truth?  Credibilty-it's WAY over rated.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus MC, what does the National Enquirer say about all this.  Why do you hacks read your left wing (or right wing) biased shit and dream it is all the truth and nothing but the truth?  Credibilty-it's WAY over rated.

:lol: As your constant drivel about the MSM not supporting your opinion :snack: 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, I thought what he said was gross too.  But, most men see it for what it was.  Just shit talking in the boys room.  Again, if women were on the fence with him, this'll do it.  I just don't think many were on his side anyway.  Hell, some of the articles I've looked at said that social media is exploding and it could actually help his numbers because of the MSM backlash he is receiving.  FUCK....who knows in this idiot circus.

At some point though, it isn't msm or any other news station that you can shift the blame to, it was his own words and he got caught on tape, it's on Youtube and I'm sure many people have had the link sent to them, he needs women's votes to win and I bet this will hurt him far more than help him. 

Just now, 1jkw said:

At some point though, it isn't msm or any other news station that you can shift the blame to, it was his own words and he got caught on tape, it's on Youtube and I'm sure many people have had the link sent to them, he needs women's votes to win and I bet this will hurt him far more than help him. 

I'm not shifting the blame to the MSM for Trumps idiocy.  I am saying they aren't covering candidates equally.  And that's shameful.  

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'm not shifting the blame to the MSM for Trumps idiocy.  I am saying they aren't covering candidates equally.  And that's shameful.  

Doesn't Dump brag about not having to spend any money on advertising because he's such a rock star the MSM covers him for free?  :snack:

Just now, Skidooski said:

And he doesn't even get paid to be :lol: 

Following around his candidates are his whole life when he's not indoctrinating his family in his "uber awesome" knowledge of the world and the political process.  A dork loser who spent many a Friday and Saturday night perfecting his skill and "Dungeons and Dragons" while others were playing sports and living a normal adolescence.  Now, these forums give him a way to try and get back at everyone who picked on him.  Problem is.....he's still a fucking dork.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I hear people in my area all the time say they are sick of hearing about hrc's emails and Benghazi, and I live in a very republican area, it's been on the news for a couple of years now, you can't honestly say it's been ignored.