Check your account email address ×

Oil Hits 2019 High as United States Ends Iranian Waivers

• Platinum Contributing Member

Prices already higher because of Venezuelan sanctions...Saudis say they will make up the difference.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-prices-rise-decline-u-drilling-activity-opec-003547967--finance.html

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Cause you can't mind your own fucking business.

Me? Oh I sure can. These have nothing to do with me or any American citizen really. This is about stealing the worlds wealth for the global oligarchy. And "WE" get to pay for it. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Prices already higher because of Venezuelan sanctions...Saudis say they will make up the difference.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/oil-prices-rise-decline-u-drilling-activity-opec-003547967--finance.html

2;18 a barrel more on imported  

1;50 a barrel more on domestic from dec to today 

we are also using 500k barrels a day more today than in 2017 pretty much using more than any time since 2007 .

still pretty low considering all the demand  

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

Stock ticker USO,  had you added to your portfolio this January would be sitting at a nice 43% increase.

Well if somebody bought a couple million in that stock they will do quite nicely on that! But for the average american who buys gas they are going to take it in the shorts. I own some oil stocks but not several million dollars worth so I doubt my fuel consumption costs will be under my returns on the stocks this year, but who knows!

3 minutes ago, F3600 said:

Stock ticker USO,  had you added to your portfolio this January would be sitting at a nice 43% increase.

Just image what could be done with one of these?  The rear view mirror is always pretty clear. 

Image result for back to the future delorean

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Sanctions typically hurt the civilians of the country we sanction. Giving them a reason to hate us when they otherwise would not

That is one of the tools they use for regime change. Get the people so angry with their leaders that they vote them out or overthrow them. Thing is that has not worked in Venezuela. They have been under the thumb of big oil and spanish leaders for so long that they dont want it back. Numerous coup attempts have failed miserably. And not because of the incompetence of the ones orchestrating the coup, but the people there threw the puppet regime out. Obviously the stakes have been raised recently with sanctions and even talk about military intervention. If only they didnt have all of that oil... 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Why exactly do we impose and enforce sanctions on Venezuela? And why do meat puppets support it?

I was wondering the same things.

28 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I bet most would probably be against all the covert and overt stuff that we do regarding foreign policy if they knew all the details, not just what’s fed to us in the news. Our gov’t is out of control.

18 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I bet most would probably be against all the covert and overt stuff that we do regarding foreign policy if they knew all the details, not just what’s fed to us in the news. Our gov’t is out of control.

Just stay focused on AOC. Thats all you need to be worried about

39 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Clickbait article.  Oil was $62.46 on April 22, 2018.  Today, April 22, 2019, it is $65.29.

It ain't click bait for the people in the countries we are sanctioning and starving.....dumbass fucking faggot

3 hours ago, Anler said:

Well if somebody bought a couple million in that stock they will do quite nicely on that! But for the average american who buys gas they are going to take it in the shorts. I own some oil stocks but not several million dollars worth so I doubt my fuel consumption costs will be under my returns on the stocks this year, but who knows!

Gas is 2.79 and you people are hemorrhaging like when it was 5.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No you weren't. :lol:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It ain't click bait for the people in the countries we are sanctioning and starving.....dumbass fucking faggot

Die in a trailer fire.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Die in a trailer fire.

Poor Little MoeMoe....so dumb.

Stick to used BMW’s and Union meetings you sawed off little cunt.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Snake said:

Die in a trailer fire.

I paid $3.10 this morning. Summer hasnt even started yet so we shall see where this goes..