Check your account email address ×

Fuck Donald Trump

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

War mongering fuck just loves him some Saudi cock. There will be war in Yemen and the US will fund it regardless of what the people of this country want

Yeah but the economy....these clowns here don't care.

37 minutes ago, f7ben said:

War mongering fuck just loves him some Saudi cock. There will be war in Yemen and the US will fund it regardless of what the people of this country want

Saudis have been bombing the shit out of Yemen for a while. I think Sanders sponsored a bill to stop us support of it. Some like 100,000 kids have starved to death. Fake news doesn't report that stuff. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Saudis have been bombing the shit out of Yemen for a while. I think Sanders sponsored a bill to stop us support of it. Some like 100,000 kids have starved to death. Fake news doesn't report that stuff. 

No....fake news doesnt report it and chicken fucking racists support dead muzzy kids

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I been tellin you FUCK TRUMP for years

Where is Moto?  :lmao:

Trump will announce a full withdrawal and everyone will lose their fucking minds about it!!!!

:lol:

I say we pull EVERYTHING out, broker a nice deal with Russia to keep them uninterested in it, and let that whole shitholed area sort itself out.   When Israel is done, they can take half, we’ll take the other and give a few nice scraps to the Rooskies.

I’d call that a good chicken sandwich!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Where is Moto?  :lmao:

Trump will announce a full withdrawal and everyone will lose their fucking minds about it!!!!

:lol:

I say we pull EVERYTHING out, broker a nice deal with Russia to keep them uninterested in it, and let that while shitholed area sort itself out.   When Israel is done, they can take half, we’ll take the other and give a few nice scraps to the Rooskies.

I’d call that a good chicken sandwich!

Wow.....dumb

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m surprised you didn’t hang yourself last night thinking of all those poor muzzy babies that will die.

It’s not to late.

I smart.....you're not. Sorry

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re not sorry.  Or smart.  :lmao:

What part of my post touched your goodies?  I bet you were fine with it until the Israel part.  Or, do you think Russia should go fuck the selves for their “meddling”?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You’re not sorry.  Or smart.  :lmao:

What part of my post touched your goodies?  I bet you were fine with it until the Israel part.  Or, do you think Russia should go fuck the selves for their “meddling”?

If by goodies you mean the part that makes me think you're fucking handicapped.....then it was the whole post

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah but the economy....these clowns here don't care.

Ben starts a post accusing Trump of being a war monger, and the head of the clown posse himself  is already calling people names when no one has even posted.  Lets us know when Trump announces our imminent invasion of Yemen.  You dorks are priceless.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

as sharp as a fucking marble. :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ben starts a post accusing Trump of being a war monger, and the head of the clown posse himself  is already calling people names when no one has even posted.  Lets us know when Trump announces our imminent invasion of Yemen.  You dorks are priceless.

as sharp as a fucking marble. :lol:  

Oh look...you still haven’t commented on the situation in Yemen...you are such a predictable hack my preemptive name calling was spot on.