Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

2 hours ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Wow , what a bunch of FAGGOTS in here .  Boston all the way .  

Exactly.  “Derp...Carolina and Dallas and....derp that California team....derp...icing and slap shot and stuff...DEEEEEEERRRRRRPP!!!!!”

Dipsticks.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

If the refs get their way

That’s what happened in VeneyZAuellaa!!!!!!

:lol:

Go BRUINS.

I think San Jose and Bruins in the finals. Going to Boston for game 2 vs. Canes.

Avs have shown a lot of moxie but Sharks should take game 7.

Canes have a terrific defense, not sure if Mrazek will play yet. Scoring is iffy.

St.Louis should take game 7. Great second half of the season.

Still think Boston has the best team, well rounded, Rask playing great right now. Good secondary scoring. When the top line is playing well, no stopping them

Go B's

2 hours ago, smokin george said:

Maybe he'll take Babcock with him

Dubas said Babs is staying, but I bet we see q different type of coaching next season? 

6 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

Go BRUINS.

I think San Jose and Bruins in the finals. Going to Boston for game 2 vs. Canes.

Avs have shown a lot of moxie but Sharks should take game 7.

Canes have a terrific defense, not sure if Mrazek will play yet. Scoring is iffy.

St.Louis should take game 7. Great second half of the season.

Still think Boston has the best team, well rounded, Rask playing great right now. Good secondary scoring. When the top line is playing well, no stopping them

Go B's

Is Pavelski playing or will he still be out? I'm betting we see him unless the injury is worse than I suspect? Pavelski even said Eakin's hit was a 2 minute minor, if even that. I still feel bad for Vegas.

Yes, Boston is playing really well and they have a good chance of going all the way for sure. I just hope they don't.

The Louis/Dallas game is a gooder so far. Dallas just got outplayed bad in the 2nd so they definitely need to pick it up in the 3rd! St Louis may tire early though so if Dallas has been saving themselves, they could prevail? I hope so. 

8 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

quality opportunities for both teams in OT. Goalies are playing lights out. It's a shame someone has to lose.

I agree, especially Bishop. 50+ shots he's faced and only 22 against.

7 hours ago, hockeyrevman said:

quality opportunities for both teams in OT. Goalies are playing lights out. It's a shame someone has to lose.

It should have never gone to OT.  Bishop was phenomenal but the Blues had really bad puck luck that helped Dallas out during regulation.  

7 hours ago, irv said:

I agree, especially Bishop. 50+ shots he's faced and only 22 against.

Some really good tenders in the league these last few years.  So much so that the top ones can afford to be traded.  It’s weird to me.  

Good win for the Blues!

Boston vs. Looey for da cup!!  Keep me interested!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It should have never gone to OT.  Bishop was phenomenal but the Blues had really bad puck luck that helped Dallas out during regulation.  

Some really good tenders in the league these last few years.  So much so that the top ones can afford to be traded.  It’s weird to me.  

Good win for the Blues!

This would keep you interested for days.  :lol:

IMG_4755.JPG.116151302ce3064cd042a27ffa947d95.JPG

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

This would keep you interested for days.  :lol:

IMG_4755.JPG.116151302ce3064cd042a27ffa947d95.JPG

Hours.

Just now, f7ben said:

No.....he would instantly get frustrated and break it.

I'm hard on sex toys for sure!

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Good win for the Blues!

O.T. was back and forth like crazy! Either team could have advanced but this come down to luck only. Sad to see Dallas lose but congrats to St. Louis.

Hope San Jose can get it done tonight but like every game 7 these playoffs, there is no clear cut favorite. 

What kind of faggot ass retarded motherfucker calls himself a MN hockey fan but then cheers for another Central team. Dumbass faggot probably cheers for the Packers after the vikes lose

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

What kind of faggot ass retarded motherfucker calls himself a MN hockey fan but then cheers for another Central team. Dumbass faggot probably cheers for the Packers after the vikes lose

You are a divisional cheerleader?  :lol:

Go get’em, tiger!!!!!

632CF068-6FE6-4181-A793-6C706F1CA306.gif

2 hours ago, irv said:

O.T. was back and forth like crazy! Either team could have advanced but this come down to luck only. Sad to see Dallas lose but congrats to St. Louis.

Hope San Jose can get it done tonight but like every game 7 these playoffs, there is no clear cut favorite. 

Game 7 overtime.  I mean....that’s fun puck!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

You are a divisional cheerleader?  :lol:

Go get’em, tiger!!!!!

632CF068-6FE6-4181-A793-6C706F1CA306.gif

Wut??? I would never ever ever cheer for any rival of my team. Ever. You're like a fucking chick

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wut??? I would never ever ever cheer for any rival of my team. Ever. You're like a fucking chick

They are ALL RIVALS you half-wit.  If you EVER cheer for a southern team to win the cup, you know nothing of hockey.  Just go buy a Vegas poser sweater and be done with it.  A Blackhawks sweater will work too tho...

17B98E9B-97F6-49B6-8B64-E4F158593102.gif

• Haha 1

They are ALL RIVALS you half-wit.  If you EVER cheer for a southern team to win the cup, you know nothing of hockey.  Just go buy a Vegas poser sweater and be done with it.  A Blackhawks sweater will work too tho...

17B98E9B-97F6-49B6-8B64-E4F158593102.gif

No....they arent ALL rivals you fucking chick.

• Thanks 1

And black people can’t be racist and genders are fluid.

Got it!

If you ever find yourself cheering for 

Hawks , Blues , Jets , Stars or the Avs just fucking kill yourself. It's a chick move. Retard

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

If you ever find yourself cheering for 

Hawks , Blues , Jets , Stars or the Avs just fucking kill yourself. It's a chick move. Retard

It’s like I’m debating with somebody that lived in Indiana for no good reason.  Almost as bad as discussing hockey with somebody from Wisconsin.  “But, muh Badgers!!!!”

E389C201-3200-4826-94D3-A9DC53A3B428.gif

• Like 1

game 7 tonight should be great. Last nights 2OT win for St Louie was a great game. Lots of back and forth, great chances.

I think Sharks tonight. Sharks vs.St. Louie, you know this years playoffs have been fantastic. Lots of OT games. Mostly balanced teams against each other. The next round will be better!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

game 7 tonight should be great. Last nights 2OT win for St Louie was a great game. Lots of back and forth, great chances.

I think Sharks tonight. Sharks vs.St. Louie, you know this years playoffs have been fantastic. Lots of OT games. Mostly balanced teams against each other. The next round will be better!!

I love game 7 games even if I don’t like either team.  It’s the last game of the year for one side....put it all on the table and hockey like fuck!!!!!

In my opinion, hockey playoffs are the most exciting and interesting sports playoffs.

In basketball the top teams always win.

In football a better team can lose to an inferior team because of 1 or 2 bad plays. Exciting but there is no tension and momentum of a best of 7 series.

In baseball, I try not to fall asleep before someone wins the series.

Hockey all the way!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1