Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

hey f7ben, what's with the hate on Boston? I can see disliking Marchard, unless he's on your team, then you gotta love him. Bergeron, Pastrnak, Krog, MvAvoy. Soild team offense, defense, special teams, goalie, coaching and depth

Just now, hockeyrevman said:

hey f7ben, what's with the hate on Boston? I can see disliking Marchard, unless he's on your team, then you gotta love him. Bergeron, Pastrnak, Krog, MvAvoy. Soild team offense, defense, special teams, goalie, coaching and depth

He's Gay

7 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

Natural dislike of New England teams. Fuck the faggot ass Pats and double fuck the Red Sox. 

The Boston hate is just bleed over. They've won enough and I'd die happy if NE teams never won another thing again. 

2 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

On my way to Boston Saturday for Sunday's game 2!! Go Bruins

I've been there for a game. Boston might be my favorite city

I've seen quite a few games in Boston. Saw Gretzky and Edmonton in the 80's, Rangers, Sabres, Canadiens cna't remember the rest.

Saw Pittsburgh vs. Nashville cup finals two years ago, great arena in Pittsburgh. Saw Pittsburgh vs Golden Knights earlier this season

28 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

I've seen quite a few games in Boston. Saw Gretzky and Edmonton in the 80's, Rangers, Sabres, Canadiens cna't remember the rest.

Saw Pittsburgh vs. Nashville cup finals two years ago, great arena in Pittsburgh. Saw Pittsburgh vs Golden Knights earlier this season

Yup....I loved Pittsburgh. I've seen several games in Columbus as well and that's a great place. I also saw Gretzky in Tampa when he was with the Rags in 98. I was sitting on the glass and he waived to me during warmups. It was awesome. Met Dave Andreychuk in Tampa as well

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Poor hurry-caynes.  Just three more games for them.  They can start cleaning up their golf clubs!

I don’t think the Blues will be able to dispatch the Sharks so easy.  

Penalties did them in. I am sure Dougie Hamilton is in the dog house and not only got a blast from the coach but the players as well. I think the Canes were onto victory prior to those penalties but they were questionable calls, imo. 

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Penalties did them in. I am sure Dougie Hamilton is in the dog house and not only got a blast from the coach but the players as well. I think the Canes were onto victory prior to those penalties but they were questionable calls, imo. 

no need to apologize. bullshit phantom call

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Both the elbow and the interference....complete bullshit 

Was that the call with that stick? I wasn't watching but I assumed it was a high stick call...………………….FFS. Boston should be happy as hell.

Two more games and the Redneck Hurry-canes can hit the links!  

Looey is in an uphill battle I’m afraid.  They had better show up hungry tonight with that puck on a string or.....

🎶 Fare well and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies....🎶