Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

20 hours ago, f7ben said:

No....they arent ALL rivals you fucking chick.

We need to get Crockpotfuckstick and Jewell to ban this know nothing faggot from this thread.  

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

As long as the faggot blues get swept I'm good

Would be nice, but I don't see that happening.  Hopefully Sharks vs Canes in the Finals.  

Honestly don't give a fuck who wins, as long as it isn't Boston. 

Boston vs Looey for the Cup!

...that is all.

What real hockey person says this: “Muh....derp....the California Surfer Eaters vs. the Southern Grits for the Cup!!!”

Holy fucking shit.  You people should join in that American Idol thread.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Boston vs Looey for the Cup!

...that is all.

What real hockey person says this: “Muh....derp....the California Surfer Eaters vs. the Southern Grits for the Cup!!!”

Holy fucking shit.  You people should join in that American Idol thread.

Derp....I gotta cheer for packers after the vikes lose cause they are from the land of cheese and snow derp derp

Fucking idiot

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Derp....I gotta cheer for packers after the vikes lose cause they are from the land of cheese and snow derp derp

Fucking idiot

That’s football you derping faggot.  Go sing along with American Idol then....

Kill yourself!!

Bruins vs. Blues.  Let’s see some hockey!!!!

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s football you derping faggot.  Go sing along with American Idol then....

Kill yourself!!

Bruins vs. Blues.  Let’s see some hockey!!!!

But muh geographies derpy derp

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Fucking idiot

What do you expect from the same dumbass that was saying the Stars or AVS were going to make it to the Finals. IIRC, he's the same dumbass that was also talking about the Caps winning it all :lol:

Just now, SVT Renegade XRS said:

What do you expect from the same dumbass that was saying the Stars or AVS were going to make it to the Finals. IIRC, he's the same dumbass that was also talking about the Caps winning it all :lol:

Hes like the Gary Bettman of retards. Just cheering for Boston to win so the ratings are up :lol:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

But muh geographies derpy derp

This is hockey...not twinkery winks you fucking tripod.

1 minute ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Ben said that you retard.  HOLY SHIT!  Do you have a lot of self inflicted gun accidents?  LOL....why a half-wIt!

“Derp...muh Mustang is world class super car performance!!!”  Yuh...so is the mini-cooper.   Ahahhahahhha ahahhbbabababb :lol2:

Remember when Ben was ready to end it all after a dismal wild start, they had a 6 game stretch of wins and all of a sudden they were cup contenders.  Back to losing and he was back on the bridge.   He should be a "leaf fan".  The bandwagon type who has 0 clue about hockey.  :snack: 

Just now, Kev144 said:

Remember when Ben was ready to end it all after a dismal wild start, they had a 6 game stretch of wins and all of a sudden they were cup contenders.  Back to losing and he was back on the bridge.   He should be a "leaf fan".  The bandwagon type who has 0 clue about hockey.  :snack: 

Nope.....that's you.....and injuries happen you brain dead fucking retard

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

:owned:  :lol: 

46 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Man you got taken for a ride.  :lol: 

Yeah...I got off that ride this year.  Enough already.  I know for a fact I turned off more Wild games than I have EVER before.  Just shit hockey by lackluster, overly paid prima donnas in a state where there is just too many good games of puck to watch.  I LITERALLY watched more exciting high school games than some of the Wild games.  Just terrible.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...I got off that ride this year.  Enough already.  I know for a fact I turned off more Wild games than I have EVER before.  Just shit hockey by lackluster, overly paid prima donnas in a state where there is just too many good games of puck to watch.  I LITERALLY watched more exciting high school games than some of the Wild games.  Just terrible.

I've seen that myself, only OHL games. I took my son to his first Leafs/NHL game about 8 yrs ago. The Leafs were fighting for a playoff spot and were playing the Flyers. Our seats weren't too bad and both my son and I were pumped/excited to be there! 

Long story short, about mid way through the 2nd period my son said to me, Dad, can we go now. I knew it was a shitty boring game but because my son was only 10 and absolutely loved hockey, I thought he might actually be enjoying it. 

We ended up staying to the end as one of the Leaf players scored a goal by getting a puck off the face, a la Pavelski recently, so luckily that added a bit of excitement. 

My son has gone to a least a dozen OHL Oshawa Generals games and said to me, more than once, the game is far more exciting, fun to watch than that Leaf game was we seen years ago. 

Edited by irv

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

It absolutely killed the team when Dumba went down. He might be the most dynamic dman in the league

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It absolutely killed the team when Dumba went down. He might be the most dynamic dman in the league

He’s gotten exponentially better every year too.  I think injuries are going to start plaguing him.  I think I can name only 5-6 players on that bench that can stay.  The rest can go.  

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: you should move back to Indiana :news: 

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Marchand just took a nice cross check...hahaha. :haha:

Damn, I missed it! Who dished it out?

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, irv said:

Damn, I missed it! Who dished it out?

Not sure but it was a nice one! :green:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Thanks 1