Check your account email address ×

STANLEY CUP

2 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

In my opinion, hockey playoffs are the most exciting and interesting sports playoffs.

In basketball the top teams always win.

In football a better team can lose to an inferior team because of 1 or 2 bad plays. Exciting but there is no tension and momentum of a best of 7 series.

In baseball, I try not to fall asleep before someone wins the series.

Hockey all the way!!

Yup.  Hockey is the only pro sport I watch anymore.  Never watched Basketball and the last few years of faggotry-pageantry of the NFL has me not giving a fuck about those 4 hour games.  I don’t even know how baseball is still around...AT ALL!

• Platinum Contributing Member
55 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

In my opinion, hockey playoffs are the most exciting and interesting sports playoffs.

In basketball the top teams always win.

In football a better team can lose to an inferior team because of 1 or 2 bad plays. Exciting but there is no tension and momentum of a best of 7 series.

In baseball, I try not to fall asleep before someone wins the series.

Hockey all the way!!

I just clicked on the Bucks/Celtics for a minute and that shit is unwatchable...traveling and complaining to the refs on EVERY FUCKING POSESSION. 

GO SHARKS!!!   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I just clicked on the Bucks/Celtics for a minute and that shit is unwatchable...traveling and complaining to the refs on EVERY FUCKING POSESSION. 

GO SHARKS!!!   

Would love to see Jumbo get a cup

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I like Pavelski too

Glad to see he's playing tonight!!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

MacKinnon...that looked like it hurt.

Doesn't look good.

that will hurt the Avs.

Still think it's the bruins year. Most balanced team, great goaltending, strong d, good coaching, Cassidy isn't afraid to make tough game day decisions in regards to what personnel he puts out. The Bruins system works well for them. They've played through a lot of injuries this year and still won many games, Having McAvoy out for game one will be interesting

Just now, hockeyrevman said:

that will hurt the Avs.

Still think it's the bruins year. Most balanced team, great goaltending, strong d, good coaching, Cassidy isn't afraid to make tough game day decisions in regards to what personnel he puts out. The Bruins system works well for them. They've played through a lot of injuries this year and still won many games, Having McAvoy out for game one will be interesting

Canes

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

that will hurt the Avs.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Canes

Hard to disagree with either team but I don't think we can count the Sharks out either (provided they win tonight, obviously?) 

• Thanks 1

One of my best friend smoved to Charlotte, he's rooting for hte Canes. They have a good team but haven't played against a team of Boston's skill and tenacity. We'll see how thing splay out the next 8~14 days

Sharks vs Bruins would be a great series. I had picked Toronto at the beginning of the year. And after the year Tampa had I thought they were the team to beat. After this crazy playoff year it only goes to show you you still have to play the game until the fat lady sings"

1 minute ago, hockeyrevman said:

Sharks vs Bruins would be a great series. I had picked Toronto at the beginning of the year. And after the year Tampa had I thought they were the team to beat. After this crazy playoff year it only goes to show you you still have to play the game until the fat lady sings"

Seriously? I laughed at all the hype they were getting when they acquired Tavares. I knew they would be better but still not cup contenders. I picked the Sharks quite some time ago but I still believe Vegas got burned and would have went all the way if they didn't. 

• Haha 1

Jees the Knights had a complete meltdown. 4 goals in the 3rd period with less than 10 minutes left in the game. Complete breakdown, I would have liked to see Vegas again. When it comes right down to it, just let me see any 2 teams that are playing well and competing. I don't think there's any team I completely dislike. I just like to watch good hockey, smart plays and high intensity. And gotta have good goaltending

16 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

that will hurt the Avs.

would not be fair to boston fans to have to go more than 6 months without a championship so they better win

9 minutes ago, hockeyrevman said:

Jees the Knights had a complete meltdown. 4 goals in the 3rd period with less than 10 minutes left in the game. Complete breakdown, I would have liked to see Vegas again. When it comes right down to it, just let me see any 2 teams that are playing well and competing. I don't think there's any team I completely dislike. I just like to watch good hockey, smart plays and high intensity. And gotta have good goaltending

Vegas was in shock and SJ used the opportunity to exploit that. It wasn't a normal 5 on 4, 5 minute power play, imo. It looked ugly because it was ugly and the penalty should have never been called, let alone a 5 minute one.

Av's score. Going to be a gooder now with no clear winner yet especially with McKinnon back.

I'm sure the NHL wants a Sharks, Boston final but fuck Boston and that Rat Marchand.  The player travel would suck.

But I'll live with a Sharks, Canes final with Sharks winning.  One last Cup for Joe and Karlsson getting what he should have won in Ottawa.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1