Check your account email address ×

Deferred Prosecution

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe but, what's your wife look like?  :lol: 

BTW...thanks for replying to Anlar because it helped me understand what the fuck he was yammering about....unless you don't know either and just took a stab at it.  :lmao:

LEO really triggers some in here.

Personally I think she is very hot but then again I'm too old to go into bars very often with tons of drunk guys hitting on every good looking women in the bar all night.   Plenty of great times to be had in places that people are just a tad bit more classy.   Hell I try to pick bars with lots of good looking women in them anyway.   Scenery makes it more fun.  :lol:         

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit....every time I've ever been charged with any crime I was required to plead guilty , pay the fines and do the probation. All are still on my record as convictions. Never been offered a deal like this ever. In fact I have been threatened with escalating charges up to felony when I plead not guilty. I beat that charge because I had done nothing wrong and had witnesses to prove it. That didnt stop the prosecutor from threatening and trying to get me to plead. 

You've never had a " continued without a finding " That's weird, did you share your thoughts on the criminal justice system with everyone in the courtroom?

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe but, what's your wife look like?  :lol: 

BTW...thanks for replying to Anlar because it helped me understand what the fuck he was yammering about....unless you don't know either and just took a stab at it.  :lmao:

LEO really triggers some in here.

How many times have posts gone right over your head today? That was at least two. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Personally I think she is very hot but then again I'm too old to go into bars very often with tons of drunk guys hitting on every good looking women in the bar all night.   Plenty of great times to be had in places that people are just a tad bit more classy.   Hell I try to pick bars with lots of good looking women in them anyway.   Scenery makes it more fun.  :lol:         

:bc:

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Bullshit....every time I've ever been charged with any crime I was required to plead guilty , pay the fines and do the probation. All are still on my record as convictions. Never been offered a deal like this ever. In fact I have been threatened with escalating charges up to felony when I plead not guilty. I beat that charge because I had done nothing wrong and had witnesses to prove it. That didnt stop the prosecutor from threatening and trying to get me to plead. 

Ahh. 

A vendor of ours got busted at the same place as Kraft. They are throwing the sex trafficking bs in the the story to give it some steam. Looks like a good old fashion rub and tug joint. Who cares? My vendor will beat the charges, he has a ton of bank.https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20190313/addison-businessman-charged-in-same-prostitution-sting-as-patriots-owner

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

I've never heard of anyone I know being offered this.....of course I dont know any billionaires

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/19/prosecutors-offer-to-drop-prostitution-charges-against-robert-kraft.html

no big thing same as a shit load of first time offender casses .  no same or simmiler in x amount of time pay a pile of cash find some one to sign off your comunity service hours done deal as long as you don't get busted again .

he is getting same treatment as the assembly line worker who gets busted in a rub and tug or the guy with just over a oz etc etc 

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I find your use of the word "significant" interesting in this statement.  :news:  :lol: 

It's the easiest way to get in and out of the issue.  I've complied and was cordial in all but one of my run ins with Johnny and in all but that one, I was treated with care and professional respect.  It's a fairly simple premise...even without much common sense at all.  Hell, even in that "one" where I was gonna show 'em...I was treated fairly.  It hurt for a while.  :lol: 

My attitude has always been that the man has a badge and a gun, WTF am I going to argue or fight about?

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

A vendor of ours got busted at the same place as Kraft. They are throwing the sex trafficking bs in the the story to give it some steam. Looks like a good old fashion rub and tug joint. Who cares? My vendor will beat the charges, he has a ton of bank.https://www.dailyherald.com/news/20190313/addison-businessman-charged-in-same-prostitution-sting-as-patriots-owner

If they have six minutes of him on video tape getting jerked off he ain't beating the charges, send it up to the replay booth :lol:

I think this should be his line in court: "What he does in his private life is between himself and God and the mamasan that jerked him off." :lol2:

What a load of horseshit below :lol: 

"We prominently display our faith on a message board and don't worry about being politically correct in today's society," he said.

Veenstra called the charges against Porter "disappointing if true."

"What he has shown as a businessman has been exemplary," Veenstra said. "What he does in his private life is between himself and God."

Edited by Mileage Psycho

2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

My attitude has always been that the man has a badge and a gun, WTF am I going to argue or fight about?

If they have six minutes of him on video tape getting jerked off he ain't beating the charges, send it up to the replay booth :lol:

I think this should be his line in court: "What he does in his private life is between himself and God and the mamasan that jerked him off." :lol2:

What a load of horseshit below :lol: 

Did you see who his lawyer is? I bet Anler is good friends with him?:lol:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Legalize sex work

prob is a fuck load of them are not really doing it of free will . I am not saying I am at all apposed to leagal sex workers but again I have a friend who has been working helping girls get out for 25 yrs she has some real fucked up story's .

a lot of theses girls have to litteraly be relocated out of state to get away from there holders the states help out some with I'd 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

prob is a fuck load of them are not really doing it of free will . I am not saying I am at all apposed to leagal sex workers but again I have a friend who has been working helping girls get out for 25 yrs she has some real fucked up story's .

a lot of theses girls have to litteraly be relocated out of state to get away from there holders the states help out some with I'd 

I was watching (sort of) some shot on tv and they said that Milwaukee was a major sex trafficking hub.  That was kind of surprising.

DNC convention spot was well thought out.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well then don't break the law in the first place.   My point is lots of people get deferred prosecutions.   Not just the uber wealthy.   I'm just not buying that a significant portion of people are in jail/prison for prosecutors charging them for crimes they didn't commit.   Actually the opposite.   Many times they just want a conviction and take a lower plea.   Wanting a high conviction rate % works both ways.  

https://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1GCEU___US821US821&ei=41KRXIu-BKKPjwS3wqDwAg&q=deferred+prosecution+program&oq=deferred+prosecution&gs_l=psy-ab.1.3.35i39l2j0i131j0l7.2603.2603..4833...0.0..0.78.78.1......0....1..gws-wiz.......0i71.ciaG3NrzMaY

You are a bootlicking piece of fuck

5 hours ago, 1jkw said:

About a year ago they busted a prostitute in my area along with 4 or 5 of her customers, they had the pictures of the Johns on the news, if that wasn't bad enough, they had her picture, holy shit how anyone could even think of banging her is beyond me.

You would have been all over the Johns no doubt Sodomite :hay: Sick Faggot 

10 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think if the state tries you and doesn't convict, you should get paid like a years wage plus your lawyer's fees.

lol yeah I don't see a state bankrupting cottage industry exploding there 

52 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are a bootlicking piece of fuck

I got nothing intelligent to debate =  You are a bootlicker =  derp derp derp. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

I don't believe the TRAFFICKING bullshit.  I believe these Chinks do it knowingly and willingly for the MONEY!!

Do you honestly think these girls are TRICKED into leaving home!! It's all bullshit!!! They are girls who want the easy money.

The TRAFFICKING bullshit is used by the MILITANT LESBIAN movement to justify arresting, and prosecuting the JOHNS. 

The whores might say they were TRAFFICKED to garner sympathy, and avoid prosecution. 

Just more BULLSHIT AMERICA.