Check your account email address ×

Instagram hottie of the day.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camille Kostek was my daughters college roommate for a couple years, and has been over to the house a couple times.  They both tried out for the Patriots cheerleading squad a few years back.  My daughter made it to the final round, Camille got cut first round.  A year later they both tried out again, daUghters heart wasnt in it, and she got cut, but Camille made the team.  Another year later she started dating Rob Gronkowski, and are still together.  She just made the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.  The girl has done pretty well for herself.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/09/camille-kosteks-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-bikini-is-surprisingly-affordable/25AEB5B0-A6CB-4912-B609-2D6A4C740F3E.thumb.jpeg.eff1a709cefc730466364ac9f1aeebef.jpeg

• Like 2

On 5/10/2019 at 8:41 AM, DriftBusta said:

Camille Kostek was my daughters college roommate for a couple years, and has been over to the house a couple times.  They both tried out for the Patriots cheerleading squad a few years back.  My daughter made it to the final round, Camille got cut first round.  A year later they both tried out again, daUghters heart wasnt in it, and she got cut, but Camille made the team.  Another year later she started dating Rob Gronkowski, and are still together.  She just made the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition.  The girl has done pretty well for herself.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/09/camille-kosteks-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-bikini-is-surprisingly-affordable/25AEB5B0-A6CB-4912-B609-2D6A4C740F3E.thumb.jpeg.eff1a709cefc730466364ac9f1aeebef.jpeg

I hope you had her over for a pool party.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 4:34 PM, Carlos Danger said:

I hope you had her over for a pool party.

Her jugs are a bit droopy, and not that big. 

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Presume your ass, faggot. I'm tough and buffed!!

lol do we really need to drag out your gimp at the wood pile picks again . 

it scares the kids to have to see that stuff 

Edited by Ez ryder