Check your account email address ×

Fuck the Russian investigation

• Platinum Contributing Member

These kinds of meeting happen all the time and more than you know and your opinion and my opinion don’t mean shit. You are just speculating because you want Trump to go down so badly you feel it in your loins!!!! :lol:

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

These kinds of meeting happen all the time and more than you know and your opinion and my opinion don’t mean shit. You are just speculating because you want Trump to go down so badly you feel it in your loins!!!! :lol:

LMFAO

so a potus and his admin having all these secret meetings with russians happen all the time, and then they lie about it all the time :lol:

jesus smails, you can't do any better than that? 

Edited by Snoslinger

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so a potus and his admin having all these secret meetings with russians happen all the time, and then they lie about it all the time :lol:

jesus smails, you can't do any better than that? 

still no kaloozion eh?

your buddy cohen even said so

oops

44 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

how about some links, smails? apple-to-apple links...

48 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Secret” meetings...quit being so naive and until Mueller actually comes out and says The President Colluded with the Russians how about you just stifle it. 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

“Secret” meetings...quit being so naive and until Mueller actually comes out and says The President Colluded with the Russians how about you just stifle it. 

Secret meetings at Trump Tower.   :lol:   How secret could meetings be with the most highly watched (at the time) office building in the world.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Secret meetings at Trump Tower.   :lol:   How secret could meetings be with the most highly watched (at the time) office building in the world.  :lol:  

Meetings are meeting and until I hear Mueller say different IDGAF.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Meetings are meeting and until I hear Mueller say different IDGAF.

Yep, I take meeting with sales people all the time.   Until we are exchanging something to benefit both parties its not working with them.

Reality is the Trump campaign got fooled.   They thought they would get dirt on Hillary and that was just an excuse for those involve to talk about the Magnitsky Act.  Soon as they learned what it was about the meeting was ended.  

If the Trump campaign received dirt on Hillary and even gave the slightest hint of a quid pro quo then I lose no question and pay.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I also never said he was stupid. The fact that you can’t make that distinction means you’re not very bright either.

Did I call Kavanaugh stupid you dumb motherfucker?

Hes corrupt to the core and hell bent on the destruction of the 4th amendment. Hes a big government piece of shit and helped author the PA

Kill yourself

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Yes....the freedom of information and exposure of corruption 

No. He times his info dumps. I have been and remain cautiously optimistic regarding his motives but its clear they are not altruism.

Just now, Kivalo said:

No. He times his info dumps. I have been and remain cautiously optimistic regarding his motives but its clear they are not altruism.

Yes...maximum impact is part of the game. Its tougher for the corrupt to sweep things under the rug if you time things right

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
Just now, f7ben said:

Yes...maximum impact is part of the game. Its tougher for the corrupt to sweep things under the rug if you time things right

I'd like to think you're right.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

btw, both of my bets with skidmark were trump OR anyone in his admin :news:

do you now see i won both times?

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Did I call Kavanaugh stupid you dumb motherfucker?

Hes corrupt to the core and hell bent on the destruction of the 4th amendment. Hes a big government piece of shit and helped author the PA

Kill yourself

:lol:  you really need to be on something.

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’m gonna start calling you and sp the East Coast Shrink Brothers. I’m depressed and bhen needs meds. :lol: 

We’re keen judges of character. :lol: 

Tough to believe the trump tower meeting is proof of collusion when Clinton literally paid Russians for dirt on Trump to create the dossier. Then that info was pumped through the DOJ to the FISA courts to spy on the Trump campaign.

Some of you guys have the brains of a melon.

2 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Tough to believe the trump tower meeting is proof of collusion when Clinton literally paid Russians for dirt on Trump to create the dossier. Then that info was pumped through the DOJ to the FISA courts to spy on the Trump campaign.

Some of you guys have the brains of a melon.

Hillary and others hired an investigator to get dirt on trump. That shit happens all the time - opposition research. This is different, involving the Russian government, who now has a puppet in the WH. Obvious to see, if you don’t have the brains of a melon. 

And fuck off ben, I’m not going to argue your conspiracy BS today