Check your account email address ×

New Ski-Doo's

irv

16 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Fuckin MORONS  whining over 25 lbs on a trail sled :lol:

Fuckin MORONS whining over having to pull over their state of the art fuel injected motors 1-2 times in the morning with no choke/primer to even bother with.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Uhhh, why isn't the other dude standing off his sled up to his waist then? I could rip that terrain on my shorty without a problem dude.

Edit: I went back and there's no one sitting on their sled in that pic... were you taking it from your seat on a 3rd sled and riding with an invisible 3rd guy?

No your shorty would have gotten sucked in to the cabbage and you'd be stuck and we would have laughed at you. 

11 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Fuckin MORONS whining over having to pull over their state of the art fuel injected motors 1-2 times in the morning with no choke/primer to even bother with.

I agree with the queer here 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Anler said:

No your shorty would have gotten sucked in to the cabbage and you'd be stuck and we would have laughed at you. 

I been through 4+ feet of powder with a 121. Had to break trail for the switch back guys 

12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I do think it's better back there than under the hood. I'd still prefer the 20-25lbs weight savings, especially when you only have to pull start it once a day. 

How hard is it to pull over these new engines? If SHOT can start it with a quarter turn of the crank I can't imagine a cold start would take more than 2-3 pulls with a bad hangover... 1-2 if you didn't drink too much the night before AND you don't even have to fuck around with a choke or a primer. Are sledders really that lazy now?

an 800 on a below zero morning does not like to pull over real easy,  not sure about the 850.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

an 800 on a below zero morning does not like to pull over real easy,  not sure about the 850.  

My Etec was a bear to start after sitting at below zero for a few days.  3-4 slow pulls to loosen it up and 3-4 more to start it.  There's a reason a lot of 800 were coming with e-start included.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

My Etec was a bear to start after sitting at below zero for a few days.  3-4 slow pulls to loosen it up and 3-4 more to start it.  There's a reason a lot of 800 were coming with e-start included.  

yup,  only thing i didn't like about my 12 was having to rope it on a cold morning.  last weekend i was nord fortunately my ES that was hit or miss all weekend wanted to work in the am.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

yup,  only thing i didn't like about my 12 was having to rope it on a cold morning.  last weekend i was nord fortunately my ES that was hit or miss all weekend wanted to work in the am.  

I still won't own ES start tho....I was pissed when Doo "threw it in at NC on my XRS".  I tore it out and sold it on DooTalk in 6 seconds.  But still....Those cold, coffee canned, 800's will work you after a long overnight sit...and you are already sore!  TBH....I remember my carbed sleds starting easier.  :dunno: 

6 minutes ago, DAVE said:

I had an xrs with a 1.75....did good off trail..dunno aboot 4 ft though

Mine was an 04 x package with a 1.75. Snow was snow deep you couldn’t walk. I got around ok. But I was probably only 160 lbs then 

the switchback guys would just plow through the snow and get stuck everywhere. I had to break trail lmao 

On 2/19/2019 at 2:25 PM, teamgreen02 said:

Must of been in canuk bucks.  Showing $13,449 for me now.

Got some prices Tuesday from my salesman I ordered my '17 from

All 3 are OTD with 6% MI sales tax included  Black, no QA and standard track.

MXZ XRS 600R $12,831

MXZ XRS 850 $14,168

Renegade XRS 850 $14,491 

Gonna get some more prices Monday, and I'm not ordering anything until I see them in person at Birch Run on the 13th.  But I'm 99% sure I''l be going with this one for my next sled. 

1925218637_2020mxzxrs850.thumb.jpg.10708bf5046dd618fd87c6663e2a1894.jpg

On 2/20/2019 at 2:32 PM, snoughnut said:

image.thumb.png.eda933bface3c5b0a4c401d3b7c5adf3.png

Worst looking color ever :flush:

On 2/20/2019 at 11:54 PM, Ez ryder said:

so you see no benefit of not having a 19lb battery and a,5 lb starter under the hood of a dimond pounder ? 

I do for sure he'll just the not having to buy a new one every 2 yrs is enogh reason for shot 

oh and it is not for when digging out it is for less effort when ridding on its side and or javing to pull it over and around 

What kind of shit batteries does Cat use that they only last 2 years? :dunno:

On 2/21/2019 at 5:49 PM, CheezusXR8 said:

Mine was acting up last weekend too. Happened at a busy gas pump, luckily I got the gear to extend after a few taps on it. Still gay doo shit though. 

Made me have a flashback of my buddies cavalier in high school. He used to make his little brother crawl under his car before school and whack on the starter until it would eventually roll over.  :lol: 

You can add pull start to you FR for about $150 and about an hour- hour fifteen mins . 

• Thanks 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Nice sled Amg

:bc:

My kid wants me to get the yellow, but I don't like the yellow tunnel. 

1050504434_download(3).thumb.png.f3603300f830d101a73d455fa129819f.png

They went way over board with the yellow IMO (and Manta green) like they did last year with the red on the BC XRS  :flush:

I like the new FR colors too

1179965889_download(2).thumb.png.2f5b769d6c2b57b8a1ed546fe11d1f5b.png

to bad they only come on the FR. 

I like the the BC XRS colors this year too, but again to much red.   Would have looked much better with a black tunnel.

download.thumb.png.cc659c913b5b99dc43c5bfce65bf4cfd.png

29 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

MXZ XRS 600R $12,831

MXZ XRS 850 $14,168

Renegade XRS 850 $14,491 

Gonna get some more prices Monday, and I'm not ordering anything until I see them in person at Birch Run on the 13th.  But I'm 99% sure I''l be going with this one for my next sled. 

You can add pull start to you FR for about $150 and about an hour- hour fifteen mins . 

For what it's worth I think this years XRS would look better with a black skid-plate. 

17 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

:bc:

My kid wants me to get the yellow, but I don't like the yellow tunnel. 

1050504434_download(3).thumb.png.f3603300f830d101a73d455fa129819f.png

They went way over board with the yellow IMO (and Manta green) like they did last year with the red on the BC XRS  :flush:

I like the new FR colors too

1179965889_download(2).thumb.png.2f5b769d6c2b57b8a1ed546fe11d1f5b.png

to bad they only come on the FR. 

I like the the BC XRS colors this year too, but again to much red.   Would have looked much better with a black tunnel.

download.thumb.png.cc659c913b5b99dc43c5bfce65bf4cfd.png

Be nice if the blue and red were available on the trail sleds. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

MXZ XRS 600R $12,831

MXZ XRS 850 $14,168

Renegade XRS 850 $14,491 

wrong-  manta green is tremendous