Check your account email address ×

New Ski-Doo's

irv

I was pretty excited when I got my xp 800 Shorty up to 116 mph on speedo. Then a lot less excited when I found out that was only 106 on gps :lol: 

doo canceled the Mach 1000 orders in 08 because “the XP800 out performs it anyway” lol what a crock of shit 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

I was pretty excited when I got my xp 800 Shorty up to 116 mph on speedo. Then a lot less excited when I found out that was only 106 on gps :lol: 

doo canceled the Mach 1000 orders in 08 because “the XP800 out performs it anyway” lol what a crock of shit 

It was discontinued cause they didnt sell. 07s were all leftover junk...they got hardly any spring orders for the 08s so they discontiued it.

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

It's true . The xp 800 would run for 2 - 2500 miles before a complete engine failure , the 1000 was good for 500

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Shame you spend 15k and get a useless track and have to swap right away :news: 

I'd rather do a track swap for the track I want, that gonna cost me way less that what Polaris ass raped you for,. And not to mention, not riding a faggot ass faggot sled like you have, noddle arms. 

3 hours ago, Wildboer said:

I'd get the 1.5" Ice Ripper XT before I spent extra money on a Ripsaw 2. If you want traditional studs just throw 90/135 down the middle on top of the pre-installed shits.

It will cost me less money to get a RipSaw2 , which is a bazillion times better track.

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i'd run the 1.5 ice storm on a 95% trail sled.  

RipSaw2>

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you fucking retarded. 

That's a ripsaw ....its junk. Add faggot ass screws and it's still complete fucking junk. The rip2 is 1000x the track 

This 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Nope , you need 290 chisel picks with the big boy nuts , the 14 inch carbides , the fat pipes , the low windscreen and the twin turbo's !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

3 cylinders three turbos!!!!!!!!11111

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

The original rip was a game changer when it came out. Most sleds had tracks less than an inch back then. On hard pack it's good, in loose snow not so much. 

i had a predator style 1.25 on my 05 renegade that was awesome in comparison to the POS ripsaw that was standard on my 09  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

It's true . The xp 800 would run for 2 - 2500 miles before a complete engine failure , the 1000 was good for 500

My 05 machZ would give my xp800 a good gape after 500’

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

My 05 machZ would give my xp800 a good gape after 500’

They really sacrificed everything for the sake of weight with the XP debut. And did it in the cheapest possible ways instead of the smart ones. Made for an interesting learning experience I guess.

9 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I'd rather do a track swap for the track I want, that gonna cost me way less that what Polaris ass raped you for,. And not to mention, not riding a faggot ass faggot sled like you have, noddle arms. 

It will cost me less money to get a RipSaw2 , which is a bazillion times better track.

RipSaw2>

This 

My sled has the 1.350 cobra :dunno:  and it came factory on it

4 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

They really sacrificed everything for the sake of weight with the XP debut. And did it in the cheapest possible ways instead of the smart ones. Made for an interesting learning experience I guess.

And you sacrificed the last half of your man card when you got a motel for the night because it started raining with 100 miles to go after you told us that you were Jim Clark on snow :owned:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

My sled has the 1.350 cobra :dunno:  and it came factory on it

Well you're a massive faggot, who has to have the dealer do everything for you because you're a non mechanically inclined homo, so that's why you have a faggot sled with a faggot track. 

12 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

If I'm going for a track I want more lug, I'm way more interested in loose snow on trail acceleration than hard pack speed

Either way cobra is the track you want. Unless you don't know how to turn then get a rip2.