Check your account email address ×

New Ski-Doo's

irv

19 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

And you sacrificed the last half of your man card when you got a motel for the night because it started raining with 100 miles to go after you told us that you were Jim Clark on snow :owned:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111

It was the spare bedroom in a fellow NJ native's garage, and the issue was that we rode the same trails quickly numerous times, not one route slowly. So you can suck my dick from the back Sally! :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

Either way cobra is the track you want. Unless you don't know how to turn then get a rip2. 

I know how to turn and if a new track messed with the handling balance I have USI Triple Threats to replace the stock skis and cure the push.

17 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Ride a sled with a RS2   You'll love it. 

I want taller lug tho, 1.75 Rs2 with 6,102 lug studs. Fuck reality, make it happen Camso!

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Well you're a massive faggot, who has to have the dealer do everything for you because you're a non mechanically inclined homo, so that's why you have a faggot sled with a faggot track. 

You got :owned: hard sonny boy!!

17 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

It was the spare bedroom in a fellow NJ native's garage, and the issue was that we rode the same trails quickly numerous times, not one route slowly. So you can suck my dick from the back Sally! :lol: 

I know how to turn and if a new track messed with the handling balance I have USI Triple Threats to replace the stock skis and cure the push.

I want taller lug tho, 1.75 Rs2 with 6,102 lug studs. Fuck reality, make it happen Camso!

Check oot the hurricane 175 then

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Check oot the hurricane 175 then

I do still want studs so jumping from 1.5" to 1.75" feels like a step too far. Especially when you consider I'm thinking about a track because my lame ass Ice Ripper XT 1.25 is spitting pre-installed lugs.

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

I do still want studs so jumping from 1.5" to 1.75" feels like a step too far. Especially when you consider I'm thinking about a track because my lame ass Ice Ripper XT 1.25 is spitting pre-installed lugs.

Storm 150

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Wildboer said:

The RS2 1.50" is plenty enough track for the 600R

9 hours ago, Kev144 said:

You got :owned: hard sonny boy!!

No, you got bitch slapped around, like always.  Sbyl geek. :news:

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Ahahahaha.....zGayKev144dicks getting whacked around by amg

Like always :news:

No doubt little Richie Cunningham looking faggot Kev144cockssucked has to have the mail order Russian bride of his loosen and tighten the oil and gas caps for him because of those little string bean arms. :snack:

20 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

The RS2 1.50" is plenty enough track for the 600R

No, you got bitch slapped around, like always.  Sbyl geek. :news:

Like always :news:

No doubt little Richie Cunningham looking faggot Kev144cockssucked has to have the mail order Russian bride of his loosen and tighten the oil and gas caps for him because of those little string bean arms. :snack:

Yeah she's tougher than you are noodle arms!!!11

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Almost certain Angry Jay would slap the cellulite right out of your sloppy fat ass :thumb:

We now how things go when youre certain about them there madame president.

Loser.

:lol2:

• Haha 1

On 2/24/2019 at 9:37 AM, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Got some prices Tuesday from my salesman I ordered my '17 from

All 3 are OTD with 6% MI sales tax included  Black, no QA and standard track.

MXZ XRS 600R $12,831

MXZ XRS 850 $14,168

Renegade XRS 850 $14,491 

Gonna get some more prices Monday, and I'm not ordering anything until I see them in person at Birch Run on the 13th.  But I'm 99% sure I''l be going with this one for my next sled. 

1925218637_2020mxzxrs850.thumb.jpg.10708bf5046dd618fd87c6663e2a1894.jpg

Worst looking color ever :flush:

What kind of shit batteries does Cat use that they only last 2 years? :dunno:

You can add pull start to you FR for about $150 and about an hour- hour fifteen mins . 

Are these prices from Dee’s?

1 hour ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I won't buy anything from that greedy asshole   He was almost $1K more when I ordered my '17.  Fuck that piece of shit. 

Haha really? He’s always been really good for me, and the service is good.

23 minutes ago, Doos said:

Haha really? He’s always been really good for me, and the service is good.

Went in there with a buddy.  Both ordered same sled, he got orange and silver I got black (no up charge for color option) .  He paid almost $1K more than I did.  1st price he gave us (right after '17s were released)  was about what I paid.  See him at Birch Run , there's now new prices. "they gave out the wrong price sheets".  Not even a week later, prices go up again.  "yea those prices were wrong too"   Well sorry, but I'm not buying your BS when I can read exactly what other people are getting their sleds for on DooTalk.  

Bob retired last year. 

He could be cheapest around, but he got greedy and lied , not once, but twice and got caught both times.   He won't get another penny from me. 

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

4 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Went in there with a buddy.  Both ordered same sled, he got orange and silver I got black (no up charge for color option) .  He paid almost $1K more than I did.  1st price he gave us (right after '17s were released)  was about what I paid.  See him at Birch Run , there's now new prices. "they gave out the wrong price sheets".  Not even a week later, prices go up again.  "yea those prices were wrong too"   Well sorry, but I'm not buying your BS when I can read exactly what other people are getting their sleds for on DooTalk.  

Bob retired last year. 

He could be cheapest around, but he got greedy and lied , not once, but twice and got caught both times.   He won't get another penny from me. 

We have a cat dealer some here say was great but he scammed by buddy on his tcat back in the day.   Never would buy from him.  Went out of business but is back again 

43 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

We have a cat dealer some here say was great but he scammed by buddy on his tcat back in the day.   Never would buy from him.  Went out of business but is back again 

The cat dealer here is awesome. Gives great advice and I get all my parts and accessories there. Can’t buy a sled there though, his price is always a grand or 2 more. I get it, he just doesn’t do the volume some dealers do. I’d be willing to pay a little more to support him, but not that much.