Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so obvious. on the internets yet. imagine this clown at jamstock. he'd eat dog shit sandwiches if they egged him on to do it.

You would eat Hillary's nasty taint.

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Malevolent, no. Being a smug little shit, yes. The chanting and gang mentality were pathetic. These guys can spin it however they’d like, but everyone knows they were mocking his chanting and drumming. That’s what i take issue with. Not even the smug little shit. That chanting is racist no matter what caused it. 

How come the drumming wasn't mocking their "singing and chanting"??

The Veteran obviously approached the kids, not the other way around..As they were grouped together by their chaperone waiting for the bus after site seeing, their pro-life deal march whatever had been over with for hours..

Anyway, this has to be one of the most lame topics discussed on here, and a lot of members lack of unbiased opinion, critical thinking, and stupidity is on full display..Fuck me..

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lmao:

he's about ready to throw in his opinion, to the right. surprised he waited this long. xlt is making him hold out  :lol:

How Carnacial!  :lol: 

BTW...I notice you've got Tools with you now.  I know you are tired but...you're really gonna need to start kicking now.   :lmao:

Image result for boat anchor in water

20 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Moto is so pissy that it wasn’t the white guys fault :lol: 

poor self appointed honourary nigger 

Moto is a fucking moron

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How Carnacial!  :lol: 

BTW...I notice you've got Tools with you now.  I know you are tired but...you're really gonna need to start kicking now.   :lmao:

Image result for boat anchor in water

Nobody actually interacts with Tools anymore though :lol:

Except maybe Slinger for validation

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

How come the drumming wasn't mocking their "singing and chanting"??

The Veteran obviously approached the kids, not the other way around..As they were grouped together by their chaperone waiting for the bus after site seeing, their pro-life deal march whatever had been over with for hours..

Anyway, this has to be one of the most lame topics discussed on here, and a lot of members lack of unbiased opinion, critical thinking, and stupidity is on full display..Fuck me..

The Native is also a known protesting trouble maker 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The Native is also a known protesting trouble maker 

I read that, and nor do I care,..I'm sure he will be on TV next week saying that KC needs to change their team name because it's offensive..I appreciate his service in the Marine corps, but fuck people are wacked the fuck out

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Well answer the question you bloody tampon...oh that's right, it doesn't fit you're biased narrative

explain how this guys drum could be mocking anyone, or anything. a piano?  a piano player? or dont you know what mocking means? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

explain how this guys drum could be mocking anyone, or anything. a piano?  a piano player? or dont you know what mocking means? 

Answer my question first playtex

• Haha 1

Let’s even assume that Phillips is a complete shit stirrer just for the sake of your arguement. Does that make those kids racist chanting ok? Lol why is this so hard to grasp. Take out the variables. What is left? You’re making the case that mock chanting is ok, aka being racist, if he starts it. I mean, sweet fuck...

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Let’s even assume that Phillips is a complete shit stirrer just for the sake of your arguement. Does that make those kids racist chanting ok? Lol why is this so hard to grasp. Take out the variables. What is left? You’re making the case that mock chanting is ok, aka being racist, if he starts it. I mean, sweet fuck...

"racist chanting".  

smh.

Is anybody on their way to check on this man?!?!  WTF!  Never leave a man behind!!!!