Check your account email address ×

Trump's 'bone spurs' are a lie: Daughter of podiatrist who helped get president out of Vietnam service

32 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

:wrong:On all accounts....FYI I really didn't have that good of a Christmas since I attended my mother's funeral 4 days before Christmas. 

Sorry to hear that. :(

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: 

We should ride together.  I ripped up my rotator cuff again.  Should be interesting.  I'll finish teraing it up good this season and need evasive inpatient surgery!  IT'S WHAT I DO!!!!

Bro I have tried everything to help with this back pain. Prescription pain killers, anti inflammatories, steroids, muscle relaxers, chiropractor, massage therapy, electric stim, cbd oil, every kind of essential oil you can think of and the "medical" smoke. So far the only thing that has made a noticeable difference is this cream with thc in it. Although the "medical" smoke does improve my mood it doesnt do much for the pain. I dont know how this cream works but it is the shit. I start physical therapy Monday.  

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Bro I have tried everything to help with this back pain. Prescription pain killers, anti inflammatories, steroids, muscle relaxers, chiropractor, massage therapy, electric stim, cbd oil, every kind of essential oil you can think of and the "medical" smoke. So far the only thing that has made a noticeable difference is this cream with thc in it. Although the "medical" smoke does improve my mood it doesnt do much for the pain. I dont know how this cream works but it is the shit. I start physical therapy Monday.  

Eeeesh.  That doesn't sound good.  Slipped disk maybe?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Have you two tried not being old ass faggots? I hear that works wonders. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes. That's why i'm in so much pain all the time now.  Nothing healed correctly!  But I kinda like it.  it makes me feel alive!  I can tongue hole a canker sore to an open wound...then drink it's salty, bloody juice!

Eww...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Eeeesh.  That doesn't sound good.  Slipped disk maybe?

Doc says its a bulging disc. Still never had it for this long before. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Im going to try that tomorrow. :bigfinger:

5 minutes ago, T1R9sledder said:

Thanks...her health was failing over the last 3 years and her heart finally gave out. What's happening with your son's condition? 

Ah geez :(

Hes out of the hospital...got out Christmas eve day. :)

Just now, T1R9sledder said:

Good to hear...:bc:

thx...hopefully hes out of the woods...hes on a pile of meds and has to monitor his heart rate....if it goes up unexpectedly hes got to go back in.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes. That's why i'm in so much pain all the time now.  Nothing healed correctly!  But I kinda like it.  it makes me feel alive!  I can tongue hole a canker sore to an open wound...then drink it's salty, bloody juice!

Eww...

Um, errr, ok. Bahahahaha

48 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Good one. Why don’t you go suck start a shotgun. Just like a dick but you can’t go back for seconds like you love. 

You must like nigga cum in your mouth, you're always defending it. 

7 hours ago, Anler said:

Inversion table with hookers beating the crap out of your back?

7 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know I just told @Zambroski that you can’t call your own Khasoggi’ing, but... Fucking Khasogghi’d!!!!!

I’m not sure what the rules are on this.  Like usual, Ben comes up with some decent ideas then, fails to follow through with a full disclosure/plan..  Yha bi-polar fuck!! :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Anler said:

Inversion table? Fixed me right up with quickness

15 hours ago, T1R9sledder said:

:wrong:On all accounts....FYI I really didn't have that good of a Christmas since I attended my mother's funeral 4 days before Christmas. 

Awww geez sorry to hear that....condolences.🙏🏻

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

Picking one up today. I'll call some hookers too. 

The whole thing with an inversion table is trying to relax in it, let your body stretch, its not easy to do, but once you can get to your happy place and relax its frigging amazing!!!! I would never go totally inverted, maybe to about 65 degrees. 

I had the Teeter hang-ups.. paid about $250 for it..