Check your account email address ×

Trump's 'bone spurs' are a lie: Daughter of podiatrist who helped get president out of Vietnam service

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

You and MC

:lol:

Are we the ones getting hot under the collar, defending trump and having trouble accepting certain things?

some of you live in an alternative universe. Right is wrong, wrong is right, real is fake, fake is real...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Are we the ones getting hot under the collar, defending trump and having trouble accepting certain things?

some of you live in an alternative universe. Right is wrong, wrong is right, real is fake, fake is real...

You mean like losing an election?

9 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Hes butthurt about everything!!!

The guy is a mess.

The idiot makes fun of me about my truck...but said if he got that truck he wouldnt be able to sleep hed be so excited.

:lol2:

I love you having me on your mind all the time makes you type stupid shit. Wtf does your truck, the one you wasted some of your life savings on to look like a player, have to do with this story? And yes, I like the truck you got. Again, wtf?

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I love you having me on your mind all the time makes you type stupid shit. Wtf does your truck, the one you wasted some of your life savings on to look like a player, have to do with this story? And yes, I like the truck you got. Again, wtf?

I cant touch my life savings till im 55 you big dummy.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Yeah, and?

thanks for proving the point I just made, about typing stupid shit  

Smh...

You are proving my point about how you are envious of me....god forbid someone can buy or makes more money then you....

It must really suck worrying what other people have....

But i do see a relation in your behavior....you worry so much about Trump....

But in fact it is your party that is the problem in the first place.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

No shit they are a lie. He is a draft dodger, everybody knows that. Rich people dont have to fight in wars.

You should read into what Clinton' did to avoid the draft....makes the heel spur thing look tame.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You should read into what Clinton' did to avoid the draft....makes the heel spur thing look tame.

Why? He is a draft dodger too. At least dubya fought in the Texas national guard to protect texas from the vietcong. Bushes know how despicable a draft dodger is. 

Just now, DAVE said:

Smh...

You are proving my point about how you are envious of me....god forbid someone can buy or makes more money then you....

It must really suck worrying what other people have....

But i do see a relation in your behavior....you worry so much about Trump....

But in fact it is your party that is the problem in the first place.

:lol:just because I can see a couple of dumb fucks for what they are? Paleez

Just now, Anler said:

Why? He is a draft dodger too. At least dubya fought in the Texas national guard to protect texas from the vietcong. Bushes know how despicable a draft dodger is. 

Well libs are making a fuss about Trump...but Clinton got a free pass....

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Just like you and others do for Trump. You and the libs have more in common than you thought. :bc: 

8 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Irony, you clowns whining about free passes. Nearly everything trump has done was stuff that used to piss people like you, off. Yet not a word. So please, spare the “free pass” stuff. If you had one bit of common sense you’d know that’s the majority of the reason we post anti-trump threads, to point out your hypocrisy and double standards 

Edited by Snoslinger