Check your account email address ×

Trump's 'bone spurs' are a lie: Daughter of podiatrist who helped get president out of Vietnam service

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Not wrong.

Unfortunately for you, you don’t get to speak for our community. Haven’t earned that right. One thing all vets agree on, if you didn’t serve there is nothing wrong with that, but you better not admonish anyone else for not serving. Be he a liar, cheat, snake, or anything else. It isn’t your place to criticize him if you don’t serve. 

I concur, as long as his patriotism doesn't get over inflated as though he served.  I don't think Trump is that case, but he isn't far from it.

Neal

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Poor bob, still didn’t get a brain, a backbone, or sense of humor from Santa. We’re you naughty again? :lol:

:wrong:On all accounts....FYI I really didn't have that good of a Christmas since I attended my mother's funeral 4 days before Christmas. 

5 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Sweet fuck...

Neal

What was all the fuss about then?  Why not just produce it?  Seems easy enough.  RIght.  NOPE!  Oh well.  

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Bahahahaha in Zambro world it is 100% more likely that someone would become president of the United States while secretly not being from the country than a privileged white boy avoided the draft. 

Dumb.  Be better.

3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

He did.  You choosing to ignore it is on you man.  :lol:

You are looking like jt in a flat Earth thread...

Neal

I never saw it.  I just saw the "birther movement" get all nutso and he seemed to let it.  I find it suspicious.  Then, when the "legal scholars" started to redefine the definition of the Constitution...I found it telling.

I don't think he was born here.  I don't think what he produced (years later) was authentic.  Bit again...never really a big concern.  It was one more "hood wink" by Obama and his administration fed to the lowest of the IQ'd citizens.

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Kinda exactly like it's despicable for a non-vet to hate on another non-vet for not serving...reasons don't matter.  RIght?  Naw.

This.

Not really. If I dont advocate for war and I do not participate in war how does that make me despicable for condemning the man who would not participate in war but advocates for the participation of others in war? 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What was all the fuss about then?  Why not just produce it?  Seems easy enough.  RIght.  NOPE!  Oh well.  

Dumb.  Be better.

Actually Ryanne composed an admirable Khoshoggi on you. Good job young son! 

5 minutes ago, Anler said:

Not really. If I dont advocate for war and I do not participate in war how does that make me despicable for condemning the man who would not participate in war but advocates for the participation of others in war? 

I only rate the level of hypocrisy.  I don't call it something else.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No.  He didn't.  Are you still bitter about my "Khashoggi" on you?  That's what you call a proper "Khashoggi".  :lol: 

Dude you couldnt khoshoggi a wet paper bag with a hole in it. :lol2:

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

You can’t call your own Khashoggi proper. It’s like being the only one laughing at your own jokes. 

I just figured out what else he is good at. :lol: