Check your account email address ×

Some real shitbags on this site.

Dave

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ckf said:

It's Christmas guys, can't you put aside your differences for one day?    Never mind, I forgot where I was.  :sad:

Competition for top of the shit pile. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wow.  Some of you guys need to log off and go spend time with your families . Its Christmas ffs.  Seeing grown ass men bitch at each other on Christmas, on a fucking web site, is fucking pathetic 

Living up to the title of the thread. :lol:

9 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Wow.  Some of you guys need to log off and go spend time with your families . Its Christmas ffs.  Seeing grown ass men bitch at each other on Christmas, on a fucking web site, is fucking pathetic 

Shaddup!

9 hours ago, ckf said:

It's Christmas guys, can't you put aside your differences for one day?    Never mind, I forgot where I was.  :sad:

I can put an end to it right now and ban the 800 Dragon account if that would help? I will tell you that none of the guys that you think it is, is 800 Dragon. 

Merry Christmas Uncle Naughty :bc:   

OMG!! I can't believe there's more than one, like DRAGON!!!!  You mean we really have that many shitbags around here????

Dave is right. Holy shit!!

Anyway thanks for the offer, but booting Dragqueen won't help....................there's a ton of faggots to take his place!!!! LMAO!! 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :bc:

P.S. I have NOT forgotten the venison. I still might be able to go down to my buddie's place in MASS. ......MUZZLE LOADER , ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT. 

Been a real bad year, lots of damage, repairs and work. We actually only finished about 10 ten days ago, and are going to do some roof work tomorrow. 

If I get one, I'll let you know, maybe you could come down as far as Franconia Notch or somethin'. I'll let ya' know.   Wish me luck. 

6 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OMG!! I can't believe there's more than one, like DRAGON!!!!  You mean we really have that many shitbags around here????

Anyway thanks for the offer, but booting Dragqueen won't help....................there's a ton of faggots to take his place!!!! LMAO!! 

P.S. I have NOT forgotten the venison. I still might be able to go down to my buddie's place in MASS. ......MUZZLE LOADER , ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT. 

Been a real bad year, lots of damage, repairs and work. We actually only finished about 10 ten days ago, and are going to do some roof work tomorrow. 

If I get one, I'll let you know, maybe you could come down as far as Franconia Notch or somethin'. I'll let ya' know.   Wish me luck. 

Good luck :bc:

10 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Read again he said the 800 dragon account isn't any member that you have accused of !! 

2 hours ago, The One said:

Read again he said the 800 dragon account isn't any member that you have accused of !! 

2 hours ago, The One said:

Lmfao why would you post that selfie?

And I answered that there were other shitbag faggots like YOU, to take his place.