Check your account email address ×

Some real shitbags on this site.

Dave

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Why are you showing me pics of cheap beer in what looks like a dive bar with nobody in it? Did all your friends show? :lol:

I think Dave Mathews is scheduled to play there.

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

Holy fuck!!@!

I nearly spit out my beer!!!

Pic for @Snoslinger

15458733006033173611223904378013.jpg

Shitty beer for a shitty person. That’s some trailer trash beer you got set bud. 

5 hours ago, DAVE said:

I did? 

I just looked back....you were on most the evening christmas eve....i was on for a couple hrs Christmas morning.

I was in and airport and then shuttling to Revy.  

Christmas and today was spent boarding revy with family from a slope side condo.  

I think I saw some trailers in the parking lot as we went by. You’d feel at home there 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

Why are you showing me pics of cheap beer in what looks like a dive bar with nobody in it? Did all your friends show? :lol:

Don’t tell him it’s a dive bar. When you live in a trailer a shit hole like that is the high life. 

34 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Shitty beer for a shitty person. That’s some trailer trash beer you got set bud. 

I was in and airport and then shuttling to Revy.  

Christmas and today was spent boarding revy with family from a slope side condo.  

I think I saw some trailers in the parking lot as we went by. You’d feel at home there 

32 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t tell him it’s a dive bar. When you live in a trailer a shit hole like that is the high life. 

You must be having a shitty time if youre that angry.

:lol:

13 hours ago, DAVE said:

You must be having a shitty time if youre that angry.

:lol:

It’s great. Decent powder stashes. Way beeter than looking for places to sled in Ontario.  

Or worse yet sitting beside a sick relative and instead of being grateful, bitchhg thst peole made you sad on a website  

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s great. Decent powder stashes. Way beeter than looking for places to sled in Ontario.  

Or worse yet sitting beside a sick relative and instead of being grateful, bitchhg thst peole made you sad on a website  

Classy!

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow.. What’s your deal dude? Why are you always so angry? Are you drunk?

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nice spelling.....Keep showing your true colors  💩

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He’s lashing out at everyone more than usual today... @revkevsdi everything ok man? You seem like you’re spiraling.. 

You should grow a pair and ask the same of the 🤡 Posse....

• Like 1

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Read your buddies posts all over the forum man, he’s going a little overboard. Just mean spirited stuff to people that aren’t even coming at him first...

Disabled Dave deserves it.  I don’t blame Kev a bit.  Typical 🤡 Posse member - acts like a douche then gets called on it and starts :baby:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Disabled Dave deserves it.  I don’t blame Kev a bit.  Typical 🤡 Posse member - acts like a douche then gets called on it and starts :baby:

I’m not saying he doesn’t get beat up pretty bad here and deserving to give it back, but the dude seems irked more than usual. Maybe he needs to put the phone away and take a deep inhale or two.

I’m not saying he doesn’t get beat up pretty bad here and deserving to give it back, but the dude seems irked more than usual. Maybe he needs to put the phone away and take a deep inhale or two.

@DAVE ? I agree 👍

Alrighty then.. Circle the wagons it is for ya. Noted.

Not a bit.  You oscillate back and forth trying to cut both ways.  The 🤡 Posse is the consummate wagon circlers and you’re right there with them.  SBYL.  Thought Army rangers had balls and fortitude but that must be a myth.   

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Well he is supposed to be out in Revy.  Maybe just killing time waiting for his Groupon.