Check your account email address ×

Adult conversation and opinion

jtssrx

With another riot going on now in North Carolina what are you honest thoughts on America? 

Mine are as follows

I truly in my heart believe Obama is reveling in this. When he said fundamentally change America I believe he meant divide us.  Going back to his first chance to unite us when the police questioned the Harvard professor and he said police acted stupidly all the way to now where he refuses to tell the truth about police interactions with blacks. 

We we now have NFL players openly protesting police. Kids in schools are emulating these athletes.  

Im not blind. I realize there are bad cops. There are bad people in all walks of life. But the idea that blacks are targeted by police just doesn't bare itself out when you examine the numbers.

i think we have a real problem.    

Edited by jtssrx
  • Like 1

I never thought I would see the day when Louis Farrakhan would be telling blacks they should vote for Trump. I've always hoped for the day people would wake up to the fact the political elite in this country are fucking us big time and we need to pick someone that's different from most to make some real change. Me and a lot of others thought just maybe Obama was that guy. Hope and change he said. What is happening now is not the change I was looking for. I don't know if Trump is the answer, but I'm 100% sure that Hillary is not.

• USA Contributing Member

I'm surprised by how biased the news media has become and how they are able to continuously bombard us with their point of view all day long.  in regards to this post It's almost to the point where they are telling people what to believe and to go out and act on it.  

We know that there has been a preponderance of crime committed in poor black neighborhoods and we also know that the police have at times used a very heavy hand when dealing with blacks, the difference is that the police code of silence has been shattered by the phone camera, surveillance cameras, and even the cameras the police themselves have. The end result of all these cameras is what previously was hidden and at times propped up with lies and coverup, well now it is all out in the open and police behavior needs to change, you just can't beat up or shoot innocent people anymore.

As far as riots are concerned they have been a staple of citizen dissent and want for change in this country before it even became a country, the issues of today will pass just like the issues of yesterday have passed, and tomorrow there will be some other issue to riot about as it's just the way thing work in a democracy.

54 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We know that there has been a preponderance of crime committed in poor black neighborhoods and we also know that the police have at times used a very heavy hand when dealing with blacks, the difference is that the police code of silence has been shattered by the phone camera, surveillance cameras, and even the cameras the police themselves have. The end result of all these cameras is what previously was hidden and at times propped up with lies and coverup, well now it is all out in the open and police behavior needs to change, you just can't beat up or shoot innocent people anymore.

As far as riots are concerned they have been a staple of citizen dissent and want for change in this country before it even became a country, the issues of today will pass just like the issues of yesterday have passed, and tomorrow there will be some other issue to riot about as it's just the way thing work in a democracy.

the numbers in this video say you're wrong about phones showing police are harder on blacks.

We do no live in a democracy. This is s constitutional republic  

Edited by jtssrx

We don't really care about the truth anymore.

How are you ever going to do anything other than move backwards when politicians, media, citizens, are  allowed to perpetuate lies and false narratives.

There will be no peaceful resolve here. so far, 95% of America has been able to watch, condemn, root on, from the comfort of their home.

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

With another riot going on now in North Carolina what are you honest thoughts on America? 

Mine are as follows

I truly in my heart believe Obama is reveling in this. When he said fundamentally change America I believe he meant divide us.  Going back to his first chance to unite us when the police questioned the Harvard professor and he said police acted stupidly all the way to now where he refuses to tell the truth about police interactions with blacks. 

We we now have NFL players openly protesting police. Kids in schools are emulating these athletes.  

Im not blind. I realize there are bad cops. There are bad people in all walks of life. But the idea that blacks are targeted by police just doesn't bare itself out when you examine the numbers.

i think we have a real problem.    

The fact you see a color is your problem. If Americans were all blind how would we ever discriminate?

10 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seems riots are shocking to many here. It was the norm in the 50's, 60's and 70's.

And those activists have gotten into public office.  And now all they do is try and cause a divide.  I think JT is spot on with his assessment.  Obama and the current batch of democrats have made division of groups the priority.  They want to cause problems rather than unity.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

And those activists have gotten into public office.  And now all they do is try and cause a divide.  I think JT is spot on with his assessment.  Obama and the current batch of democrats have made division of groups the priority.  They want to cause problems rather than unity.

What are you talking about? What black activists from the 50's, 60's and 70's are in office causing riots?

• Like 1

I think the media is fueling the racial tension. And I don't believe Obama has anything to do with it. I'm getting rather tired of the ethnic minorities and whiney white people in this country anymore. I wish there was an all white country with no colored people, no Jews, no canadians and no pussy faggots. That's where I'd go...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

What are you talking about? What black activists from the 50's, 60's and 70's are in office causing riots?

It's another morning of 'Deep Thoughts' with Rump Pumper extraordinaire - Freeloader254 :bc:   

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

9 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The fact you see a color is your problem. If Americans were all blind how would we ever discriminate?

I think you are both off point. The numbers don't lie. Black on Black crime is the largest demographic of crime. That much is a fact. If black people don't want interaction with the mean police men then maybe they should smarten  up and stop committing crimes against themselves and white people.

And MC, who's seeing color? Is black lives matter? Is Obama by his statement the other day about being disappointed  if blacks don't vote for Clinton? 

Just who exactly  in your mind is bringing race into the forefront of everything right now?

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, JEFF said:

I think you are both off point. The numbers don't lie. Black on Black crime is the largest demographic of crime. That much is a fact. If black people don't want interaction with the mean police men then maybe they should smarten  up and stop committing crimes against themselves and white people.

And MC, who's seeing color? Is black lives matter? Is Obama by his statement the other day about being disappointed  if blacks don't vote for Clinton? 

Just who exactly  in your mind is bringing race into the forefront of everything right now?

How do your comments explain Tulsa?  :news:

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

The media.

4 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Ouch.  What a bitch slap.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

How do your comments explain Tulsa?  :news:

I think it sucks that it happened. She definitely fucked up bad by all appearances. But on a side note, how are the protesters acting in Tulsa vs Charlotte?  

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The media.

I agree with that. 

But are you saying Obamas comment is in no way inciting racial tension?

Are you also saying that the black lives matter group and movement are in no way trying to incite racial tension?

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Eric Holder was one.  If you are so concerned start looking it up.  But you don't care.

In 1969, while a freshman at Columbia, Holder was one of several dozen students who staged an occupation of the ROTC office

1 hour ago, JEFF said:

I agree with that. 

But are you saying Obamas comment is in no way inciting racial tension?

Are you also saying that the black lives matter group and movement are in no way trying to incite racial tension?

No I never said that. Obama, Trump etc by addressing the color difference are inciting problems.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

I think the media is fueling the racial tension. And I don't believe Obama has anything to do with it. I'm getting rather tired of the ethnic minorities and whiney white people in this country anymore. I wish there was an all white country with no colored people, no Jews, no canadians and no pussy faggots. That's where I'd go...

The media is definitely the biggest contributor to racial divide these days. They are not interested in reporting facts. Instead they push a narrative designed to inflame controversy in order to sell advertising. Like sex scandals, racial violence sells. I have zero respect for our media outlets, zero.