Check your account email address ×

Poo 850’s owners are gonna be pissed.

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Yep you've got what your first new sled? and you seem to be an overnight expert and the king of snowmobiling. :lol:

First? No!

Expert? No!

Butthurt? No!

Just posting what I've found. By credible sources.

You seem butthurt???

I would be too. Polaris finally was going to give poo boys what they wanted. Not looking 100% right now.

Go read the thread on sw. Sw always finds the weaknesses first!

4 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Yep you've got what your first new sled? and you seem to be an overnight expert and the king of snowmobiling. :lol:

hey at least he isnt busy chasing z notty around like a lost dog 

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

First? No!

Expert? No!

Butthurt? No!

You seem butthurt???

I would be too. Polaris finally was going to give poo boys what they wanted. Not looking 100% right now.

isnt Sw the forum you were sending male on male sex acts and dick pics to @Polaris 550

• Platinum Contributing Member

I was just reading about this at HCS and it sounds like (believe it or not) an overreaction and some backtracking is happening. If I owned a Polaris 850 I wouldn't give this BS a second thought.

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

First? No!

Expert? No!

Butthurt? No!

You seem butthurt???

Couldn't care less. If it doesn't work I'll go buy something else and it won't be a ladies 900 ace I can ride the 550 fanner if I want to got out ice fishing. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I was just reading about this at HCS and it sounds like (believe it or not) an overreaction and some backtracking is happening. If I owned a Polaris 850 I wouldn't give this BS a second thought.

The guy looks to post full on drunk posting and is already threatening to beat people mtn side. :lol:

• Haha 1

As if this was not expected, the rumours that is.....I was actually just wondering the other day about the new 850 POO sleds in the mountains and how things were looking out west, but never bothered to look any further because everyone knows all you will read online is the bad stuff, never anything good to be posted!

Hopefully it is just an isolated thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

As if this was not expected, the rumours that is.....I was actually just wondering the other day about the new 850 POO sleds in the mountains and how things were looking out west, but never bothered to look any further because everyone knows all you will read online is the bad stuff, never anything good to be posted!

Hopefully it is just an isolated thing.

To bad diesels kid isn't around to tell everyone about his great experience on the doo 850 last year. Hes on a cat this year. :lol:

17 minutes ago, Reevester said:

90 miles on it and pouring rain tomorrow so I can't even go blow it up. :lol:

I have 2 buds,who got the new 850 both have just over 18o mi on them in co . no issues yet 

next trip out will not be untill Jan 17th to alpine.  looking like my new 850doo will still have zero mi untill then 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have 2 buds,who got the new 850 both have just over 18o mi on them in co . no issues yet 

next trip out will not be untill Jan 17th to alpine.  looking like my new 850doo will still have zero mi untill then 

Yeah I can't get away till second week in January too. Hopefully things turn around soon. 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

To bad diesels kid isn't around to tell everyone about his great experience on the doo 850 last year. Hes on a cat this year. :lol:

Saw diesel respond to something lately, so maybe Denver wont be far behind to share his Western experiences.....but from what I recall, he had pretty bad taste in his mouth towards POO, plus you know how well some people receive other peoples input, makes ya wonder why anyone would want to share anything :lol:

2 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Saw diesel respond to something lately, so maybe Denver wont be far behind to share his Western experiences.....but from what I recall, he had pretty bad taste in his mouth towards POO, plus you know how well some people receive other peoples input, makes ya wonder why anyone would want to share anything :lol:

I think the doo taste is worse for him. Cat will just be next. :lol:

4 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The rumors are true.  Definitely not mountain specific.  

Hey there Alaskan gnome, where is my apology ? LOL

This stuff makes me sick to my stomach, I hate to see new stuff, of any brand,  have issues, especially serious motor blowing issues like these sleds are having....

• Like 1