Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

30 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Seems like there's some military guys here . Gotta question. ...

Do the Marines go after the Rangers ,or vice versa at the bar,like they do In movies ? 

I've never personally seen it.  I've been to Marine, Navy and Air Force bases gettin' my drink on in bars inside the base and outside many times.  Not gonna say there hasn't been "thrown hands" but I've never seen it because of different branches.  Now shit talkin...yep...TONS of that.  And for some reason Air Force guys are the most "touchy" in my experience.:dunno:  Coast Guard guys are kinda funny too....but they aren't the REAL military.  :lol:  Fags.  :lmao::lmao:

Edited by Zambroski

10 hours ago, Momorider said:

I know cuz I have been calling him Sheepshitforbrains for 5 years :flush: 

at least youre loyal.  you get on a thing you like and stay on it for years.  just like dick faggotrider

I'm not military at all. One of the things I wish I had had the courage to do when I was young. That being said I have the utmost respect for any and all veterans regardless of the branch of service they were in. My father and FIL were both in Vietnam, Army and Marines respectively, so I found the ranger vs the jarhead thing kind of humorous. SVT is the forum badass whose past his prime but doesn't know it yet. He such a badass, he pisses himself when he looks in the mirror. Not sure if it's from scaring himself or it's a bladder control problem.:frech:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

I'm not military at all. One of the things I wish I had had the courage to do when I was young. That being said I have the utmost respect for any and all veterans regardless of the branch of service they were in. My father and FIL were both in Vietnam, Army and Marines respectively, so I found the ranger vs the jarhead thing kind of humorous. SVT is the forum badass whose past his prime but doesn't know it yet. He such a badass, he pisses himself when he looks in the mirror. Not sure if it's from scaring himself or it's a bladder control problem.:frech:

:lol:

We're all past our prime.  Even of you're young, you were better yesterday than you are today.  Well, maybe the day before yesterday.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

:bc:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We're all past our prime.  Even of you're young, you were better yesterday than you are today.  Well, maybe the day before yesterday.  :lol:

"i aint as good as i once was, but I I'm as good once as I ever was"

"I can still throw a few back and talk some smack"

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

"i aint as good as i once was, but I I'm as good once as I ever was"

"I can still throw a few back and talk some smack"

Toby Kieth ftw!!! :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Boy isn't that the truth....

4 hours ago, Snake said:

A ranger on his worst day would make a puny grunt like you into a ball of shit on the floor... :lol:

Any day you wanna try little fella 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

After he finds 3 jar head backups... :lol:

I don't need any back up.  Especially from  any little sissies like you or xtracockandballsinhismouth   You think because you jumped out of a plane you're such bad assea :lol:  sure :lol:

3 hours ago, xcr700 said:

Seems like there's some military guys here . Gotta question. ...

Do the Marines go after the Rangers ,or vice versa at the bar,like they do In movies ? 

You've watched to many movies 

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I've never personally seen it.  I've been to Marine, Navy and Air Force bases gettin' my drink on in bars inside the base and outside many times.  Not gonna say there hasn't been "thrown hands" but I've never seen it because of different branches.  Now shit talkin...yep...TONS of that.  And for some reason Air Force guys are the most "touchy" in my experience.:dunno:  Coast Guard guys are kinda funny too....but they aren't the REAL military.  :lol:  Fags.  :lmao::lmao:

Chair Force are very "touchy"   for sure :lol:

When I was in Okinawa, back in '95 for a 2nd time, there was a major brawl at the Kadena AFB enlisted club over a Marine banging some Chair Force queers wife while he was away.  #1 She lied and told him she was enlisted.  The Marine had no clue she was married  #2  it didn't turn out well for the Fly boys. :lol:  And we got banned from from the E club for the rest of  the deployment. :lol:

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

I'm only 43 years old, which isn't that old.   And I stilll go to the gym 5-6 days a week.  While I'm not in my prime, or in the best shape I've ever been, I can still more than take care of myself if the need arises :news:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

I don't need any back up.  Especially from  any little sissies like you or xtracockandballsinhismouth   You think because you jumped out of a plane you're such bad assea :lol:  sure :lol:

When I was in Okinawa, back in '95 for a 2nd time, there was a major brawl at the Kadena AFB enlisted club over a Marine banging some Chair Force queers wife while he was away.  #1 She lied and told him she was enlisted.  The Marine had no clue she was married  #2  it didn't turn out well for the Fly boys. :lol:  And we got banned from from the E club for the rest of  the deployment. :lol:

I'm only 43 years old, which isn't that old.   And I stilll go to the gym 5-6 days a week.  While I'm not in my prime, or in the best shape I've ever been, I can still more than take care of myself if the need arises :news:

Drop the tough guy act for once eh...its not working well for you. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Grow up you fucking idiot....this isn't junior high.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Grow up you fucking idiot....this isn't junior high.

Once a  Marine.........

Ahhhhh....just fuckin' witcha SVT, I smell what you are cookin'  Needs more hot sauce though.  :bc: