Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

11 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I don't give a fuck either.  And you "move the needle" alright. I guess you are going to pass on my deal to permanently remove us both from this forum. I guess the realities set in for you that you really have nowhere else to go to splash your shit without consequence. That's a shame for the majority of us I can only hope is temporary.  And my deepest condolences to some pretty good and damn funny fuckers this site has that I couldn't make this deal happen for all of us.  I wish I had some of you on HCS.  (and yes...some of you back :bc:).

As for you Dweeble 1 or "SnowRider", as you call yourself (what an original namel....sure you didn't just turn nine?), the wife and I are going to have a Friday night date and expect good things to happen.  Maybe you and your wife can do the same.  I'm sure you guys diddle each other up quite nice and then take turns wearing the Hillary mask on the back of your heads whilst you drive your little pencil dicks in each other.  Enjoy your night smelling (and tasting) anal lube and feces.  They send that every month in your subscription to Liberal Weekly right?  Or are you both able to take it dry now?  I'm not sure what the break-in process is exactly.  I'd say I'll look forward to your next "ripped from the headlines" cut and paste liberal rhetoric article.  But I don't.  I almost feel sorry for you. How very liberal of me. 

Pwned

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, Anler said:

His biggest fans aren't here yet. When they come back (and they will) then you will see cuntiness on a whole new level...

Oh riiight! And you and him aren't cunts already? :lol:

31 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don't care how many times I see that part...I laugh my ass off.  I see your faggot ass is here along with that big Cunt XCR.  Ughhh....I tried, I just can't do it...it's just not how I "roll".

:lol:

Liar :fuckyou:

8 hours ago, Capt.Storm said:

I can't believe the people that line up to give SR chit. :lol:

I don't call it :fishing: I call it catching :lol: 

Gotta laugh at the new HCS klan who are trying overly hard to fit in...I'm almost embarrassed for them.  At least Momo has some new friends :lmao: 

26 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Gotta laugh at the new HCS klan who are trying overly hard to fit in...I'm almost embarrassed for them.  At least Momo has some new friends :lmao: 

Holy fuck buddy , let it go already.  We're not here to take over ,Just to hang out .I don't give a flying fuck if I fit in,I'll still keep posting . If hating hcs gets you through your day,then power to you. At the same time, you need therapy 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, xcr700 said:

Holy fuck buddy , let it go already.  We're not here to take over ,Just to hang out .I don't give a flying fuck if I fit in,I'll still keep posting . If hating hcs gets you through your day,then power to you. At the same time, you need therapy 

Other than his fluffer Vince the guy is a pariah....fuck em.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

If you ever want A straight answer from the right just look me up...I'll try my best to accommodate you! :bc:

Edited by Capt.Storm
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, xcr700 said:

It's been almost 2 hours since someones called me a cunt and a faggot. ....I'm feeling left out 

Do you prefer to be called cunt faggot or faggot cunt? :dunno:

22 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

You couldn't catch the clap in a Detroit whorehouse:lol:

:lol:

11 hours ago, Cold War said:

Lol

1465043927746.gif

Pour SR :lol:

9 hours ago, Anler said:

Don't miss them at all... :bc:

:snack: