Check your account email address ×

Why is Zoso allowed to remain here?

1 hour ago, Biggie Smails said:

Yeah I don't remember that either.

She was wearing blue jeans, being a ladies man I remember stuff like that, of course the gay minded Momo would not.

37 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

What part of stupid are you ??:wall: Read my fawcking post when you fawck with one guy from HCS you fawck with all of us. Now my suggestion wipe off your chin zip up your paints and move along. :boot:Badger has just pulled his foot out of your ass!!  :fuckyou:

Just a FYI, Momo also is very fond of using the homoerotic stuff in his posts too  :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Buttering up?  Hey look honey, just because a lot of people want to see you gone, doesn't mean we are teaming up against you.  So stop that.  And stop mentioning that other site, it's my strong guess you were denies access there.  So don't hate for the sake of hating.  I know that's in your little lib rule book though so.....

Where are the rules posted?  Never mind...I feel a bit dirty even bringing that bush-league crap to the table.  Even if I think someones wife and family would be much better off without them, it's not a very kind thing to say (or post).  I'll stay away from family comments.

I have a hot wife so you can keep posting comments and further exemplify how hard you're trying to fit in.  I'm almost embarrassed for you :bc: 

Edited by SnowRider

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Intellectual dishonesty from Dumbski at its finest :bc: Read what Vince and I posted, STFU and move on.  You're a joke on here.  Nobody GAF about you or your opinion.  I post.  People respond.  You post.  Nobody GAF. :bc: 

Those are the facts! You were and still do whine about it. But here you are defending Zoso for doing the same and much much worse. Hypocrite...anything for an argument eh

16 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You know - I never have tried to join or been on their protected playground.  This site is much better without them and their whining.  They got beat at their own game.  Picked up their balls and left.  Good riddance and the butt plugger site is better suited for boring fucks like you.  See ya :bc: 

You can't help but bring them up constantly :lol: Nobody over there gives a shit about you!

Edited by Skidooski

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

You need to step up your game bro. :lol: I've posted pics - even of my wife and her first class ass - which makes your comments even more pathetic. :lmao: You're trying way to hard and I almost feel sorry for you. 

You showed a picture of an ass in jeans.

I followed that with a fist class pic of real ass.

Go lay down, lightweight.

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Intellectual dishonesty from Dumbski at its finest :bc: Read what Vince and I posted, STFU and move on.  You're a joke on here.  Nobody GAF about you or your opinion.  I post.  People respond.  You post.  Nobody GAF. :bc: 

Clearly you are now officially "grasping".  And you should be.  Nobody seems to want you here..or anywhere else from what I understand.  And you dragging another member into this doesn't make any difference in "shoring up" your tactics.  Fact is, I enjoy most everybody else's comments on here regardless of their political views. Because they have the ability to give their own intellectual opinions on them.  Something you lack SEVERELY.  Remember, most of my viewpoints fall closer to the liberal side (not real close, and not all). But by all means, keep posting the skewed liberal headlines and number flavors of the day, then grab the handfuls of shit for throwing when they are questioned.  Nice.  

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Just a FYI, Momo also is very fond of using the homoerotic stuff in his posts too  :thumbsup:

Correct MP!!:good: So I should have gotten my point across just went down to his level to help him understand. Looks like it worked.    :news:

Edited by Badger**

1 minute ago, Snake said:

You showed a picture of an ass in jeans.

I followed that with a fist class pic of real ass.

Go lay down, lightweight.

:lol: And when asked if your wife knew you pic on a site......you fled like a pussy. :lol: Go lay down union boy because you got :owned: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Clearly you are now officially "grasping".  And you should be.  Nobody seems to want you here..or anywhere else from what I understand.  And you dragging another member into this doesn't make any difference in "shoring up" your tactics.  Fact is, I enjoy most everybody else's comments on here regardless of their political views. Because they have the ability to give their own intellectual opinions on them.  Something you lack SEVERELY.  Remember, most of my viewpoints fall closer to the liberal side (not real close, and not all). But by all means, keep posting the skewed liberal headlines and number flavors of the day, then grab the handfuls of shit for throwing when they are questioned.  Nice.  

Do you speak and understand English? :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

She was wearing blue jeans, being a ladies man I remember stuff like that, of course the gay minded Momo would not.

I'm guessing your new pal sent you a PM which is why you remember.

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You know - I never have tried to join or been on their protected playground.  This site is much better without them and their whining.  They got beat at their own game.  Picked up their balls and left.  Good riddance and the butt plugger site is better suited for boring fucks like you.  See ya :bc: 

Liar :guzzle: 

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Liar :guzzle: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Do you speak and understand English? :lol: 

Ok...I guess we are done here if that's what you have left.  Kinda weird, I'm at my best in the morning with a fresh cup of brew.  Maybe you didn't get enough rest thinking about all the "witiness" you were going to splay out here this morning.  You should have just gone to sleep because nothing really seems to be working for you.  You are used to that by now I'm sure.

Edited by Zambroski

Hey its a new day today good morning cunt  xcr7!! Just doing my part this morning.:bc:  

He really is a great guy just making feel at home. :lol2:

Edited by Badger**

5 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

The preoccupation with butt plugs is troubling....watch your ass Ballsack.:boot:

I get that too.  Not sure.  I get the HCS fetish since a couple of us are here and the history...but what is with him and the Buttplug site?  I guess people tend to get offended when a door is slammed in their face.  :dunno:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I get that too.  Not sure.  I get the HCS fetish since a couple of us are here and the history...but what is with him and the Buttplug site?  I guess people tend to get offended when a door is slammed in their face.  :dunno:

All of his fans are on TBP :) 

27 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

Are you that fawcking dumb. What part did you not understand. :dunno:

user138239_pic56010_1465002032 (1).gif

I don't care how many times I see that part...I laugh my ass off.  I see your faggot ass is here along with that big Cunt XCR.  Ughhh....I tried, I just can't do it...it's just not how I "roll".

:lol:

• Like 2

:fuckyou: I just asked Mrs Badger you guys are way wrong she said I still can beat the hell out of a beaver still :D She call's me her Badger beaver licker :P

X2A2p.jpg

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Axys1 said:

:fuckyou: I just asked Mrs Badger you guys are way wrong she said I still can beat the hell out of beaver:D She call's me her Badger beaver licker :P

X2A2p.jpg

For Christ's sake man!  :lol:

27 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

I can't believe the people that line up to give SR chit. :lol:

His biggest fans aren't here yet. When they come back (and they will) then you will see cuntiness on a whole new level...