Check your account email address ×

China buys 2 million tons of US soybeans

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Will the total number of tons in 2018 be greater or lesser than 2016,2017?

Did the American taxpayer pay 12 billion to soybean farmers in 2016,2017?

@DAVE  what do you think dumbass?  :lmao: 

What kind of asshole posts a story like this as a win? A @Rod Johnson asshole does, what a fucking moron :lol:

Still, while the purchases represent some relief to farmers, the three-month nature of the import agreements is leaving some traders concerned. Cargill Inc. said earlier this month that the U.S. has probably already missed the best chance to sell beans to China because of approaching South American harvests.

Skepticism also remains over the impact on the soybean market, as the imports are likely to be made by state-owned enterprises while Chinese commercial buyers that typically buy more are still hampered by tariffs.

The purchases may help refill China’s supplies, but it won’t do a lot to empty the huge stockpiles that have built up in America, said Darin Friedrichs, risk management consultant at INTL FCStone Inc.’s Shanghai office.

“The problem is it’s so late in the season for the U.S.,” Friedrichs said. “The stocks are huge.”

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2018-12-12/china-purchases-1-5m-2m-tons-of-u-s-soybeans-export-council

11 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Come on dumb Dave, get your mind off of sludgeys little soybeans and answer the question...

Well you didnt really ask me a question....

So i didnt think there was a need to answer.

Just now, DAVE said:

I like this one better and it seems more fitting too....

:lol:

giphy.gif

"What kind of asshole posts a story like this as a win?"

I mean....I fell apart.  :lol: 

Librulz are so "intellectually elite!"

Anybody post on that reporter CNN made the "Reporter of the Year" that was just fired for making up stories?  Meh.....Vince and Spinner are getting to it.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Alt left weaklings are all like omg this makes me sad but I bet China never buys another American soybean again nope nope they won’t cnn said so

I'm happy China bought our countries soybeans.

I would be happier if they bought more now then before.

I would be even happier if it didn't cost US Taxpayers 12 billion to sell less beans.

I am most happy you are Canadian, as no US Citizen would be allowed to be as stupid as you.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

I would be even happier if it didn't cost US Taxpayers 12 billion to sell less beans.

I am most happy you are Canadian, as no US Citizen would be allowed to be as stupid as you.

The largest single day purchase in a DECADE and you’re mad about it wtf traitor 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Afuckingmen.👍🏼