Check your account email address ×

China buys 2 million tons of US soybeans

Rod

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

The largest single day purchase in a DECADE and you’re mad about it wtf traitor 

No dumb fuck I'm not mad.

The point you miss is the TOTAL TONNAGE is what matters.

The US sells less total tonnage to China and the US Taxpayer gets to pay 12 billion more, and you think it's a win.

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

No dumb fuck I'm not mad.

The point you miss is the TOTAL TONNAGE is what matters.

The US sells less total tonnage to China and the US Taxpayer gets to pay 12 billion more, and you think it's a win.

Ummm the buying season is just starting wtf And it started with the largest single day purchase in a DECADE 

5 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Ummm the buying season is just starting wtf And it started with the largest single day purchase in a DECADE 

"IF" the total amount China buys year to year increases it will be a good thing.

Will the US Taxpayer get back the 12 billion?

Will the US become the number one exporter of soybeans again like they had become under Obama?

8 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Thats why I know slinger doesnt know shit about anything.

:lol:

hes just sitting there frothing at the month trying to find anything negative without actually having any knowledge on the subject....

par for the course i guess.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

"IF" the total amount China buys year to year increases it will be a good thing.

Will the US Taxpayer get back the 12 billion?

Will the US become the number one exporter of soybeans again like they had become under Obama?

They only got that because prices went to crap under obama 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

hes just sitting there frothing at the month trying to find anything negative without actually having any knowledge on the subject....

Slinger has the big dumb 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

For sure. The money doesn’t just transport to another dimension 

I bet they don't. Neal can tell us when his dad strokes the check.

Will China buy a larger year to year tonnage now?

5 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I bet they don't. Neal can tell us when his dad strokes the check.

Will China buy a larger year to year tonnage now?

Money goes to wages, buying equipment. Eventually the money all circulates back to the government in taxes or a generous portion of it 

3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Money goes to wages, buying equipment. Eventually the money all circulates back to the government in taxes or a generous portion of it 

So no the US Taxpayer doesn't get the money back, that is the fact.

Farmers were given 12 billion to cover losses, if China purchased the beans that the govt. paid farmers for, the farmers should now pay back in full the 12 billion. 

15 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

They would much rather the money going to a slush fund for sexual assault payoffs....

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Farmers were given 12 billion to cover losses, if China purchased the beans that the govt. paid farmers for, the farmers should now pay back in full the 12 billion. 

Yes they do, sorry if that hurts your feelings 

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yes they do, sorry if that hurts your feelings 

No, a portion will be paid through taxes, that is true of all domestic federal spending, it is not the same as paying back the full amount, Period.

You are trying to polish the turd of a policy that caused a loss to our country. I'm sure you get paid for polishing turds by your in laws, but that don't cut it here.

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, a portion will be paid through taxes, that is true of all domestic federal spending, it is not the same as paying back the full amount, Period.

You are trying to polish the turd of a policy that caused a loss to our country. I'm sure you get paid for polishing turds by your in laws, but that don't cut it here.

No eventually a good portion of it returns to the govt 

1 hour ago, DAVE said:

see, i'm right again. sludgey comes around and you start running your trap again....

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

Do you know for a fact 12 billion was paid out? Or was it just made available? I honestly don’t know, just asking...

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Do you know for a fact 12 billion was paid out? Or was it just made available? I honestly don’t know, just asking...

Neal's Dad got a check,  saw on TV a number of farmers who had received it.  Did all of it get paid out, I honestly don't know, I'll

bet it was and I will Google it to see.