Check your account email address ×

Haha!

Anler

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

No one can outsmart Trump.........

72E6F719-B730-431E-9023-D696277A4CC4.jpeg

Perfectly demonstrates the stupidity of the American people.  We have elected & paid these people handsomely to handle important issues facing the nation.

One laughing at us, one grandstanding, and one being a smug asshole.

Both sides thinking they won something. :lol:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Perfectly demonstrates the stupidity of the American people.  We have elected & paid these people handsomely to handle important issues facing the nation.

One laughing at us, one grandstanding, and one being a smug asshole.

Both sides thinking they won something. :lol:

People do the best they can, with what they are offered. These fukkers run for office, because they are in most cases fairly smart, ambitious, have high self-images, and enjoy the Status and authority and prestige of political office. Think about it............Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. IT'S BASICALLY CHOOSING, THE BEST PIECE OF SHIT. EITHER WAY, WE LOSE. 

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

People do the best they can, with what they are offered. These fukkers run for office, because they are in most cases fairly smart, ambitious, have high self-images, and enjoy the Status and authority and prestige of political office. Think about it............Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton. IT'S BASICALLY CHOOSING, THE BEST PIECE OF SHIT. EITHER WAY, WE LOSE. 

We as the American people let them get away with it.   Look how many people are  pleased with this exchange,  because they think  their side made the otherside  look bad. Never mind neither side did anything. For the American people. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

No, Trump repeatedly promised Mexico would pay for the wall, anything less is a fail.

I think that will get lost in the debate. The wall is a loss for the Dems. If they come out for it they anger their base and if they oppose they push away swing voters.

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

We as the American people let them get away with it.   Look how many people are  pleased with this exchange,  because they think  their side made the otherside  look bad. Never mind neither side did anything. For the American people. 

What can we do about it? Write letters to the editor? Go on the internet and complain and criticize? Once they get it, there's not much we can do. 

Me personally, I think it's all a great big shit-show. They all suck. No, they all can't suck enough!!!!

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I think that will get lost in the debate. The wall is a loss for the Dems. If they come out for it they anger their base and if they oppose they push away swing voters.

I live in very solid Trump country,  even here people say he promised Mexico would pay for the wall.  To the real diehard Trump fans nothing matters, what's another 5 billion in debt and deficit?

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I live in very solid Trump country,  even here people say he promised Mexico would pay for the wall.  To the real diehard Trump fans nothing matters, what's another 5 billion in debt and deficit?

I don't like the money end but you have to admit that the caravan changed things a bit. Illegal imigration has never been popular and 7000 + marching on the border making demands just makes it worse.

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I don't like the money end but you have to admit that the caravan changed things a bit. Illegal imigration has never been popular and 7000 + marching on the border making demands just makes it worse.

No doubt the caravan of rapists, murderers, drug dealers, and Ebola carrying migrants has some people very scared, for the most part they are the same ones who make excuses for Trump at every turn anyway.

Our g'ment in action!  Children...all of them.  "Murica!!!!!!!

However, this is pretty simple.  If you didn't see that Trump sucked Pelosi and Cryin' Chuck into an awkward moment they couldn't win concerning immigration, you probably work from your kitchen table as a telemarketer selling light bulbs.

If you didn't see how Trump planned and executed a blow up from Schumer while prodding at Pelosi...well, see above.

If you didn't see that Pelosi still had no idea what was happeneing even at the end..well...again, see above.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

However, this is pretty simple.  If you didn't see that Trump sucked Pelosi and Cryin' Chuck into an awkward moment they couldn't win concerning immigration, you probably work from your kitchen table as a telemarketer selling light bulbs.

If you didn't see how Trump planned and executed a blow up from Schumer while prodding at Pelosi...well, see above.

If you didn't see that Pelosi still had no idea what was happeneing even at the end..well...again, see above.

Yeah....stupid and not remotely humorous. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah....stupid and not remotely humorous. 

Trying to increase the quality of your life not going so well, eh?  You have to really try harder.  

Sell that sled yet?  Jesus...do you have some type of mental disorder?  --serious question.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trying to increase the quality of your life not going so well, eh?  You have to really try harder.  

Sell that sled yet?  Jesus...do you have some type of mental disorder?  --serious question.

My quality of life is fine but your posts are becoming increasingly more stupid and less funny....pretty sure your schtick has run it's course.

The real mental disorder is buying a SnoX sled, changing everything over to a X Country Sled and acting like you've accomplished something. Should have just bought a X Country sled.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Trump 'storms out and throws briefing papers across floor' after extraordinary televised row with Pelosi and Schumer

A frustrated Donald Trump reportedly threw briefing papers across the White House floor following his chaotic televised meeting with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

The US president repeatedly clashed with the Democratic congressional leaders on Tuesday over his desire for additional billions in border wall funding.

Ms Pelosi and Mr Schumer were widely considered to have bested Mr Trump after the 72-year-old was goaded into admitting he would be “proud” to partially shut down the government if congress refuses to approve $5bn in border wall funding.

Following the dispute, Mr Trump “stormed out” of the Oval Office, and, holding a folder of briefing papers, “scattered them out of frustration – threw them across the room”, according to the LA Times’ White House reporter Eli Stokols.

Mr Trump felt Mr Schumer “got the better of him”, Mr Stokols told MSNBC, citing sources within the White House.

Such public scenes of disagreement in the Oval Office have rarely been seen by the US public. When Ms Pelosi appeared to protest about the in-front-of-the-cameras nature of the spat, Mr Trump said: “It’s called transparency.”

Ms Pelosi, the House minority speaker, later reportedly questioned the president’s “manhood” in a private meeting with Democrat colleagues.

She said Mr Trump “must have said the word ‘wall’ 30 times”, according to Politico, before adding: “I was trying to be the mom. But it goes to show you – you get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you.

“It’s like a manhood thing with him – as if manhood can be associated with him. This wall thing.”

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-apos-storms-throws-briefing-130854875.html

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

My quality of life is fine but your posts are becoming increasingly more stupid and less funny....pretty sure your schtick has run it's course.

Not to mention he got :owned: by Dump himself.  :lmao: 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nawww....I think you are struggling for happiness in your life.  I mean struggling HARD!  

Fucking Pouty Snacks running around three forums with all of the wit of Tool Kit...getting an ass handing.  It's hard to believe but....some just lose their minds after so much frustrational despair.  Librulizm will completely take over soon and you'll feel so self righteous you won't even remember the misery that got you there.

PS...I know you won't understand this.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

How did I get owned?  Be specific.  (I won't wait).

See, @Jimmy Snacks  He's trying to show you the way.  Just fall in behind him.  :lol:

It’s posted in black and white.  :lmao: I have my hand on the back of your fucking rock melon rubbing your nose in the shit you just posted :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not to mention he got :owned: by Dump himself.  :lmao: 

As long as there are a majority of people like this on both sides,  we will never see change.  Group thinking  has ruined schools & the Country.  

1 minute ago, Cold War said:

As long as there are a majority of people like this on both sides,  we will never see change.  Group thinking  has ruined schools & the Country.  

Yep.  Complete retards voluntarily locking themselves in their party's echo chamber.  Complete retardery.

14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  Complete retards voluntarily locking themselves in their party's echo chamber.  Complete retardery.

:lmao: Poor Zampedo gets :owned: with a blind partisan comment and now the 🤡 Posse lacks the mental aptitude to make the correlation. :lmao:  It’s like Doe Dumber is metastasizing on the forum :lol:   

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

wow

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Poor Zampedo gets :owned: with a blind partisan comment and now the 🤡 Posse lacks the mental aptitude to make the correlation. :lmao:  It’s like Doe Dumber is metastasizing on the forum :lol:   

You are, with no exception, the dumbest person here.  Period.

• Like 2