Check your account email address ×

Haha!

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nawww....I think you are struggling for happiness in your life.  I mean struggling HARD!  

Fucking Pouty Snacks running around three forums with all of the wit of Tool Kit...getting an ass handing.  It's hard to believe but....some just lose their minds after so much frustrational despair.  Librulizm will completely take over soon and you'll feel so self righteous you won't even remember the misery that got you there.

PS...I know you won't understand this.

I understand fine....you hate it when you get called on your stupid bullshit so resort to little tantrums like this....questioning my life....telling me I'm unhappy. The bottom line is that you are a threat making, loudmouth, blowhard that thinks he is pithy and intelligent. Hate to break it you but you are neither intelligent or pithy....in fact you are quite boring and repetitive. 

• Like 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I understand fine....you hate it when you get called on your stupid bullshit so resort to little tantrums like this....questioning my life....telling me I'm unhappy. The bottom line is that you are a threat making, loudmouth, blowhard that thinks he is pithy and intelligent. Hate to break it you but you are neither intelligent or pithy....in fact you are quite boring and repetitive. 

Go Pouty Snacks!!!  Go with your bad-ass hypocritical, sad sacking self!  GO Boy!!!

:lol:

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jimmy :kneebash: Zampedo :lmao: 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Go Pouty Snacks!!!  Go with your bad-ass hypocritical, sad sacking self!  GO Boy!!!

Can't even come up with your own material...like I said...boring and repetitive. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy who posts nothing but garbage....priceless.

That’s your response to everybody about anything and everything here.  Hypocrite.

I’ve seen you add so very little here and now you lost any semblance of wit.  Ewww.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

You got :owned: and I continue to rub your nose in it....... :lmao:  Even Dump knows he got played......but some worthless schmuck in MN says otherwise and still defends him :lmao:  Your stupidity is priceless :lol:   

Just now, Zambroski said:

That’s your response to everybody about anything and everything here.  Hypocrite.

I’ve seen you add so very little here and now you lost any semblance of wit.  Ewww.  

Remind the class what you add......besides borderline retardation :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

You got :owned: and I continue to rub your nose in it....... :lmao:  Even Dump knows he got played......but some worthless schmuck in MN says otherwise and still defends him :lmao:  Your stupidity is priceless :lol:   

Middle aged, work from home telemarketer.  :lol:

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Remind the class what you add......besides borderline retardation :lmao: 

I'll tell you what...let's do this:  Let's do a poll.  Person who is voted as actually bringing some substance here stays..the other goes off to be banned from another forum.  :lol:

We can even leave out any sled knowledge in the poll.  We all know what YOU bring there.  :lmao:

SR tool kit.png

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I'll tell you what...let's do this:  Let's do a poll.  Person who is voted as actually bringing some substance here stays..the other goes off to be banned from another forum.  :lol:

We can even leave out any sled knowledge in the poll.  We all know what YOU bring there.  :lmao:

SR tool kit.png

It's critical to make sure each slot in the toolkit has a useful tool, there's no room for a useless tool. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Holy fuck! Give up Zampedo.  Jimmy's mopping the floor with you and you don't even realize it. 

You're more clueless than JTssrx

Edited by revkevsdi

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Holy fuck! Give up Zampedo.  Jimmy's mopping the floor with you and you don't even realize it. 

You're more clueless than JRssrx

Look Jimmy!  Look!  BarbieDollHamds has your back.

Lolololol!!!!!!!!

Hey Barbie Hands, go over to Ben’s thread and share some of you cool ass, adrenaline packed kayak stories!!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

SR tool kit.png

Zampedo get's accused of being boring and predictable, does something boring and predictable. lol What a fuck up. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Zampedo get's accused of being boring and predictable, does something boring and predictable. lol What a fuck up. 

Poor Zampedo gets beat like a rented mule :lmao: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Poor Zampedo gets beat like a rented mule :lmao: 

Nice face.  Lol!  Can you move around your neighborhood during the daytime?  I’m sure there’s a pic of you on everyone’s fridge.  You just look like a child fucker.  :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tell you what...I’ll make the same offer to you as Tools.  Wanna do a poll?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Nice face.  Lol!  Can you move around your neighborhood during the daytime?  I’m sure there’s a pic of you on everyone’s fridge.  You just look like a child fucker.  :lmao:

You’re getting smoked.......quit spitting on your keyboard and pounding your fist on the table :lmao: You’re my bitch :bc: