Check your account email address ×

Haha!

Anler

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Tell you what...I’ll make the same offer to you as Tools.  Wanna do a poll?

Poll?  Yeah, because I value the opinion of people who still think Bush was a better choice than Gore, Trump was a better choice than Hillary and MMGW is a hoax.  

But as stupid as they are, they still know that Jimmy nailed you dead to rights with his description. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Poll?  Yeah, because I value the opinion of people who still think Bush was a better choice than Gore, Trump was a better choice than Hillary and MMGW is a hoax.  

But as stupid as they are, they still know that Jimmy nailed you dead to rights with his description. 

Fucker has rocks for brains 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Well, it’s not about “valuing opinions”, it’s about believing your bullshit enough to wager on it.

So, sounds like a “no” from you and your brown eyed, neighborhood watch boyfriend. 

Huh.  Weird.

Just now, SnowRider said:

:lmao: Whenever he gets :owned: he :baby:  about a poll.  :lol:  Proof Zampedo is triggered :lmao: 

You or BarbieHands can explain how I was owned.  Not triggered either but, you made the comment I bring nothing to the forum.  I suggested we do a poll and let democracy work.  You’ve been dancing aroundever since.

You run your face and don’t want to back shit up.  

Cowardly twat.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

What’s wrong with that?  Why do liberals hate democracy?

The fact you have to ask that question speaks volumes.

maybe this will help...

what would be the results if someone went into a trump rally and asked everyone who lies more, obama or trump?

The poll would be skewed, and wrong. Why? Because the place is littered with dumb fucks who hold a majority. A lot like this place

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

You or BarbieHands can explain how I was owned.  Not triggered either but, you made the comment I bring nothing to the forum.  I suggested we do a poll and let democracy work.  You’ve been dancing aroundever since.

You run your face and don’t want to back shit up.  

Cowardly twat.

You bring stupidity, delusion, and blind Dump support.  SBYL  :lmao: 

Your feelings are hurt :lol: :lmao: :lol: 

You said ‘I bring nothing to the forum’. :baby:  :lmao: Zampedo’s feelings are hurt :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

Woolie s Brother :kissmyass:  Zampedo 

You continue to dance around like the flailing fool you e always been.

Put up or shit up.  The poll is a good idea.

Just now, Snoslinger said:

The fact you have to ask that question speaks volumes.

maybe this will help...

what would be the results if someone went into a trump rally and asked everyone who lies more, obama or trump?

The poll would be skewed, and wrong. Why? Because the place is littered with dumb fucks who hold a majority. A lot like this place

Just plain dumb as fuck.  You are assuming everyone here is a partisan hack with no integrity.

Why do you come here then?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Just plain dumb as fuck.  You are assuming everyone here is a partisan hack with no integrity.

Why do you?  Even your fellow Repugs :lmao: at you :lol: 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

You always have your safe space on the Buttplugger site :lmao: 

I don’t have feelings.  Just asking you to back your own words up.

So?  Up to the simple challenge or not?  (Rhetorical...most here know your whole cowardly, ignorant, repugnance).

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t have feelings.  Just asking you to back your own words up.

So?  Up to the simple challenge or not?  (Rhetorical...most here know your whole cowardly, ignorant, repugnance).

You’re the most sensitive mother fucker on the forum :lmao:  No doubt.  Hands down.  :lol:  

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You’re the most sensitive mother fucker on the forum :lmao:  No doubt.  Hands down.  :lol:  

Ok.  Let’s do a poll and let the members decide who is the most sensitive on the site.  Loser leaves the site....or will you do that on your own? ....again.

:lol:

:

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The majority are. I come here because I like discussing politics, and reading the stupidity, hypocrisy, fake outrage, double standards of rwws

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You always have your safe space on the Buttplugger site :lmao: 

I'm fine here and on the sled sites since the beginning of the innerwebs, how bowt you?  Been banned from how many sites? Try being a bit more agreeable.