Check your account email address ×

Haha!

Anler

Just now, Snoslinger said:

The majority are. I come here because I like discussing politics, and reading the stupidity, hypocrisy, fake outrage, double standards of rwws

Those reasons are why most like you here too!  Your saving grace is you aren’t a complete repugnant twerp.  BarbieHands and Toolshave been that for as long as they’ve been lyingtrolls onseceral forums.

5 minutes ago, s pump said:

I'm fine here and on the sled sites since the beginning of the innerwebs, how bowt you?  Been banned from how many sites? Try being a bit more agreeable.

He’s really a popular “needle mover” on every sled site!!!!

...until they throw him out on his ass.  :lol:

It’s their loss.  Look at all the epic sled knowledge they are passing up when they ban him.   :lmao:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it’s not about “valuing opinions”, it’s about believing your bullshit enough to wager on it.

So, sounds like a “no” from you and your brown eyed, neighborhood watch boyfriend. 

Huh.  Weird.

So poll or not?

What’s wrong with that?  Why do liberals hate democracy?

You or BarbieHands can explain how I was owned.  Not triggered either but, you made the comment I bring nothing to the forum.  I suggested we do a poll and let democracy work.  You’ve been dancing aroundever since.

You run your face and don’t want to back shit up.  

Cowardly twat.

You continue to dance around like the flailing fool you e always been.

Put up or shit up.  The poll is a good idea.

Just plain dumb as fuck.  You are assuming everyone here is a partisan hack with no integrity.

Why do you come here then?

I don’t have feelings.  Just asking you to back your own words up.

So?  Up to the simple challenge or not?  (Rhetorical...most here know your whole cowardly, ignorant, repugnance).

See?  Then there should be no reason why you won’t do the poll. Plenty here would like me to leave. Right?

So???

So?  Yes?

Lolol!!!  Liberals are the dumbest, weakest, most cowardly losers ever.

:lol:

Ok.  Let’s do a poll and let the members decide who is the most sensitive on the site.  Loser leaves the site....or will you do that on your own? ....again.

:

Do you want to have a poll or something? lol.  Holy shit man, you are one whiney pathetic fucktard.

How many times to you write boring drivel   "Blah blah blah, you come here looking for validation" 

And here you are begging for a poll so you can be validated.  

If the question in the poll was.   "Is the following comment on Zampedo by  Jimmy's accurate:

"you hate it when you get called on your stupid bullshit so resort to little tantrums like this....questioning my life....telling me I'm unhappy. The bottom line is that you are a threat making, loudmouth, blowhard that thinks he is pithy and intelligent. Hate to break it you but you are neither intelligent or pithy....in fact you are quite boring and repetitive. "

Even Momo wouldn't come to your rescue. 

Now go away and cry you pathetic poser. 

•  

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Do you want to have a poll or something? lol.  Holy shit man, you are one whiney pathetic fucktard.

How many times to you write boring drivel   "Blah blah blah, you come here looking for validation" 

And here you are begging for a poll so you can be validated.  

If the question in the poll was.   "Is the following comment on Zampedo by  Jimmy's accurate:

"you hate it when you get called on your stupid bullshit so resort to little tantrums like this....questioning my life....telling me I'm unhappy. The bottom line is that you are a threat making, loudmouth, blowhard that thinks he is pithy and intelligent. Hate to break it you but you are neither intelligent or pithy....in fact you are quite boring and repetitive. "

Even Momo wouldn't come to your rescue. 

Now go away and cry you pathetic poser. 

•  

Getting called “BarbieDollHands” really has you all fucked up, eh?

Not whining at all.  Just pointing out what is no surprise.  YOU ARE just another cowardly libtwat making claims but scared to back it up.  No surprise.  Asking you retards to back up your shit is like asking you to dig into your own pockets to prevent global warming.

BTW...you sure missed the mark on your explanation.  Jesus.  But I am glad Jimmy has found a couple of top notch pinch-weasels to come to his rescue.

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Getting called “BarbieDollHands” really has you all fucked up, eh?

Not whining at all.  Just pointing out what is no surprise.  YOU ARE just another cowardly libtwat making claims but scared to back it up.  No surprise.  Asking you retards to back up your shit is like asking you to dig into your own pockets to prevent global warming.

BTW...you sure missed the mark on your explanation.  Jesus.  But I am glad Jimmy has found a couple of top notch pinch-weasels to come to his rescue.

You get your ass handed to you daily and are too stupid to realize it.   The only thing anyone needs to be rescued from is your boring posts. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Rescued.....fuck I exit the thread and come back  this morning and it looks like Zderpski never STFU....damn dude take a breath.  :chatter:

Yeah, he’s been hinting that he’d like a poll.  He probably spelled pole wrong and it’s all a misunderstanding. 

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

You get your ass handed to you daily and are too stupid to realize it.   The only thing anyone needs to be rescued from is your boring posts. 

Is this Tool Kit?  LOL.  Let's do a poll then.  If members here vote that I get "my ass handed to me daily" by the site libs more than I hand it out...I'll leave.  If not, you and Tools Molester leave.

Sound fair?  It's democracy in action!  Why do liberals hate democracy so much?  Pretty sure the Russians aren;t going to be meddling in the poll.  

So?

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

As you fluff Zampedo..... :lmao: 

He came in to bust your chops and you hate it.  Nobody here likes you.  Nobody on HCS liked you.  Nobody on any forum likes you.  Well, except for BarbieHands.  

So...poll then?  I think it's a fair way for you to prove your statements.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Yeah, he’s been hinting that he’d like a poll.  He probably spelled pole wrong and it’s all a misunderstanding. 

Not hinting.  Challenging you and your girlfriend to put up or shut up.

So?  What say you?  Come on...it's a chance to see who believes your lies...and get rid of me!  How can you refuse?

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is this Tool Kit?  LOL.  Let's do a poll then.  If members here vote that I get "my ass handed to me daily" by the site libs more than I hand it out...I'll leave.  If not, you and Tools Molester leave.

Sound fair?  It's democracy in action!  Why do liberals hate democracy so much?  Pretty sure the Russians aren;t going to be meddling in the poll.  

So?

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He came in to bust your chops and you hate it.  Nobody here likes you.  Nobody on HCS liked you.  Nobody on any forum likes you.  Well, except for BarbieHands.  

So...poll then?  I think it's a fair way for you to prove your statements.

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Not hinting.  Challenging you and your girlfriend to put up or shut up.

So?  What say you?  Come on...it's a chance to see who believes your lies...and get rid of me!  How can you refuse?

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you keep avoiding the challenge?  It's looking like you lie and don't want to back it up because you know it's a lie.  What's the problem?  

Use your words Zampedo.  What is it you want?

To be clear.  It’s not just Liberals that mop the floor with you.  It’s anyone, anytime. 

4 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Use your words Zampedo.  What is it you want?

To be clear.  It’s not just Liberals that mop the floor with you.  It’s anyone, anytime. 

You quote four of my posts then tell me to "use my words"?  Are you as stupid as you want to be?  Is this your brother?  I thought he shared your computer on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and a split for Sunday?

Here:  Toolie said I add no substance to the site.  I said let's do a poll to see who membership thinks adds more substance.  Winner stays here...losers goes away.  Seems like simple democracy to me.  Now, you said I "get owned here daily" (so did Tools) so I made the same offer.  Again...nothing but dancing around.  

Why do liberals hate democracy so much?  I mean, you can always find some other country to blame if you lose.  Because, let's be honest.  Neither of you are any type of man...much less one of your word.

So?

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Still talking about Gore.  Gore?!  Biggest fraud on the planet.  Wtf.  :lol: 

It’s a good example of how stupid you are. 

Two unwinnable wars so him and his buddies can raid the treasury, one huge recession and you still would have voted for Bush.  No surprise that you are still fooled by Trump. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You quote four of my posts then tell me to "use my words"?  Are you as stupid as you want to be?  Is this your brother?  I thought he shared your computer on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and a split for Sunday?

Here:  Toolie said I add no substance to the site.  I said let's do a poll to see who membership thinks adds more substance.  Winner stays here...losers goes away.  Seems like simple democracy to me.  Now, you said I "get owned here daily" (so did Tools) so I made the same offer.  Again...nothing but dancing around.  

Why do liberals hate democracy so much?  I mean, you can always find some other country to blame if you lose.  Because, let's be honest.  Neither of you are any type of man...much less one of your word.

So?

Poor Zambo is so triggered. He can’t even detect sarcasm.  

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Poor Zambo is so triggered. He can’t even detect sarcasm.  

So....I guess this means "no" on the poll then?  I mean...it's a pretty easy way to get confirmation concerning your view of what is truly happening here with who is actually getting or giving the "ass handings" daily.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

It’s a good example of how stupid you are. 

Two unwinnable wars so him and his buddies can raid the treasury, one huge recession and you still would have voted for Bush.  No surprise that you are still fooled by Trump. 

Gore.   What a fucking clown you are.  :lol:   Talk about missing the memo .......