Check your account email address ×

Trump in 2014: If I run, I'll provide taxes! From Trump's lips to God's ears

10 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What I laugh at are guys like Dumbski and MN Momo who on full blown campaign to get me banned... :lol: You're correct a it does say a lot about me.  I have convictions and I'm not backing down because I could get banned.  I've played by the rules. If it's a big deal for everyone to be more kosher...then it should cut both ways.  Until then - I'll play like everyone else. 

They are :baby:

What a massive fucking pile of :lies:

14 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What I laugh at are guys like Dumbski and MN Momo who on full blown campaign to get me banned... :lol: You're correct a it does say a lot about me.  I have convictions and I'm not backing down because I could get banned.  I've played by the rules. If it's a big deal for everyone to be more kosher...then it should cut both ways.  Until then - I'll play like everyone else. 

They are :baby:

you were abused as a child in some terrible way no doubt.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Biggie Smails said:

I don't want your dumbass banned but the fact that you wear it with such pride says a lot about you.

He's too stupid to go and look at the poll results and see who does want him banned. Hell in the thread I even said no ban unless he breaks the rules. Yet the fact that the poll waa started speaks volumes. And he walks around like it's a badge if honor. There's his severely flawed mentality  :lol: 

Fact remains....FS will move on just fine without him and he won't by missed by anyone.

8 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Do you have an example of the discusion and debate you provide on the forum? :news:

42 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

He's too stupid to go and look at the poll results and see who does want him banned. Hell in the thread I even said no ban unless he breaks the rules. Yet the fact that the poll waa started speaks volumes. And he walks around like it's a badge if honor. There's his severely flawed mentality  :lol: 

Fact remains....FS will move on just fine without him and he won't by missed by anyone.

With all the concern about debate and discussion - your examples should be easy to find..... :news:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Over 3,000 posts and 71 likes :lmao: Guess nobody likes you. Try your luck at TBP :lol: 

He's been trying non-stop!  Sorry, SR,  NO SOUP FOR YOU!  :wacko:

And the best thing he can do at this point is attack voters that actually voted "no" on banning him.  :good:

:lol:A complete tool.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

He's been trying non-stop!  Sorry, SR,  NO SOUP FOR YOU!  :wacko:

And the best thing he can do at this point is attack voters that actually voted "no" on banning him.  :good:

:lol:A complete tool.

Yep...the very people that stuck up for him. That's how much of a tool this guy is. A post whore that nobody likes.

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

b.jpg

LOL!  It was probably marked "C" for Confidential.  But she thought it meant "cake" so she was gonna put it in the break room with a knife and a stack of dixie plates.  Then decided to give the task to her staff, who promptly opted to send it to the break room via inter-building courier over the weekend for a Monday delivery.  The courier, who was a recovering meth addict, lost it during his neighborhood block party on Saturday night when he fell off the wagon and smoked up.  Then...............

Fuck......I just don't have it in me anymore.  This shit just sounds too real.

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I asked Dumbski to post examples of his debates and discussions......so thst's an attack.... :lol: 

:crybaby: MN Momo - how'd you vote? :lol: 

You know how I voted.  This site would be better and progress faster without you.  Take your "needle" and move it somewhere else....for as long as you can anyway.  By the way, have you thanked the site management here for letting you stay? 

Again, you are weak and stupid.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

You know how I voted.  This site would be better and progress faster without you.  Take your "needle" and move it somewhere else....for as long as you can anyway.  By the way, have you thanked the site management here for letting you stay? 

Again, you are weak and stupid.  

I'm trying to figure out why you're allowed to stay.....:snack:

Just now, SnowRider said:

Is this an example of your debate and discusion?  :snack:

With you?  Yep.  And it's way more than you deserve.  It hurts my brain.

Good luck today prompting another ass-handing by the membership here.  I know you'll probably (and weirdly) enjoy it as much as they do.

Weak AND stupid.

I'm simply trying to find examples of all the quality discusion and debate that's happening on here.  Got any you can share? :snack:

For the most part - I've witnessed plenty of reach-arounds and name calling directed towards anyone who opposes Dump.  How does one debate when only those who agree are participating in the discussion? :snack:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I'm simply trying to find examples of all the quality discusion and debate that's happening on here.  Got any you can share? :snack:

For the most part - I've witnessed plenty of reach-arounds and name calling directed towards anyone who opposes Dump.  How does one debate when only those who agree are participating in the discussion? :snack:

:lol:

25 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Why don't you try and start a quality discussion?  You can't because?