Check your account email address ×

Official 2018-2019 sledding post

14 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

is there anything major differences between 19 and 20 for 900T ? beside that ugly manta green color ?  19 and 20 black ones looks vertically the same to me but did doo make any changes internally on 900T ?

Other than the ugly Manta Green :flush: , I don't think so 

4 hours ago, snopro31 said:

Any Mericans interested in a lower mile 800 etec I’m selling mine. 

Flexedge track 1.75 inch lug

6.9 pilot skis 

Heavy duty bumper with hitch and original bumper

2700 Miles (ish)

6 inch adjustable riser

Spare belt (1900 miles on it)

Linq bases

New plugs and reflash last year. 

Good condition. Typical branch markets on hood and side panels but no damage.

500 Miles over the last 3 years. Been using it for fishing. 

Reason for selling—snow checking a 2020. 

Available week of April 8th. ( or sooner depending on snow for late season ice fishing). 

No tire kickers. 

If you want drop off its fuel cost plus 0.43 cents a km. 

Private sale. No warranty remaining.

What model and price? :dunno:

Another 350 miles this weekend, awesome snow for the most part, warm weather is turning it into mashed taters.  Sal Rosenberg looking out on the Maine wilderness......stopped by our camp :lol:  

45ABD968-12C6-4AAF-AEC5-E9442862695E.jpeg

DD4E5A7D-7D60-46ED-A270-6A8B5717F4BA.jpeg

3E5F934E-C5B2-4F2A-8B1E-F6CB3EE0523D.jpeg

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Some fat bitch has been out by my garage howling all weekend.

Fork in it..

Was going to head back up the the UP next weekend Saturday thru Tuesday, but the long range looks terrible for next week. Already down to bare concrete in towns so getting gas and food is a no go with trailering or bringing multiple gas cans. About to go out in the garage and siphon gas out of the sleds and get the Michelins down from the attic and ready to go to Discount Tire on Tuesday and put them back on the truck, and put the BFGs away for the kids truck when he needs replacement tires in a couple of years.   This shits to funny on CNN tho, listening to some of these pathetic pieces of shit still whining about Collusion :lol:

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Was going to head back up the the UP next weekend Saturday thru Tuesday, but the long range looks terrible for next week. Already down to bare concrete in towns so getting gas and food is a no go with trailering or bringing multiple gas cans. About to go out in the garage and siphon gas out of the sleds and get the Michelins down from the attic and ready to go to Discount Tire on Tuesday and put them back on the truck, and put the BFGs away for the kids truck when he needs replacement tires in a couple of years.   This shits to funny on CNN tho, listening to some of these pathetic pieces of shit still whining about Collusion :lol:

You have someone else change your tires?  Are you too weak or afraid to get dirty :dunno: 

:news: 

7 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

You have someone else change your tires?  Are you too weak or afraid to get dirty :dunno: 

Do you have a tire mounting machine and balancer in your garage I can use?  :dunno:

17 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

what kind of heathen runs summers and winters and doesn't have 2 sets of rims.  

They aren't summers and winters.  I took the factory tires off at 1,7?? miles.  Put them up in the garage attic. Putting them back on and putting the BFGs away for when my son's truck needs new tires 2-3 years from now. They won't fit on the one I'm ordering. 

And they're called wheels, not rims, dummy :news:

Edited by SVT Renegade XRS

45 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m not packing my sled away yet because I’ve seen some March storms that are awesome but, from what I see....we’re fuckoutaluck up here.  

It’s looking like rain or snow for the north woods next weekend. I’m headed up regardless.

So glad I chased this storm with my pops and my aunt this weekend. Spotted a mountain lion the NY DEC claims doesn't exist, caught a fox trotting through our backyard, and ripped a killer 195 mile ride through fresh spring powder. The only downside was the traffic coming home on the thruway, skiers everywhere because the Green Mountains and Catskills saw some snow from the same storm.

555ACC0A-3284-4739-8813-276712FD385A.jpeg

F1CDFDC1-7435-4ED1-8081-8913A758ED23.jpeg

43A42896-F5CE-406C-ABE4-72C098C7ACF3.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SVT Renegade XRS said:

Naaaa, you're just a little twerp faggot , jerk  :finger:

Sal hauls the mail on that bad bitch.  He did manage to get it nicely buried up to his tits yesterday though after some offtrail shenanigans :lol: 

52 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

So glad I chased this storm with my pops and my aunt this weekend. Spotted a mountain lion the NY DEC claims doesn't exist, caught a fox trotting through our backyard, and ripped a killer 195 mile ride through fresh spring powder. The only downside was the traffic coming home on the thruway, skiers everywhere because the Green Mountains and Catskills saw some snow from the same storm.

555ACC0A-3284-4739-8813-276712FD385A.jpeg

F1CDFDC1-7435-4ED1-8081-8913A758ED23.jpeg

43A42896-F5CE-406C-ABE4-72C098C7ACF3.jpeg

Looks like alotta the powder we caught yesterday and this morning.  Heavenly.  Mountain lion siting sounds pretty epic.