Check your account email address ×

Official 2018-2019 sledding post

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....doo is pretty gay. Too bad Polaris didnt have their shit together with their 850

12k combined miles on the 5 in our group, one seized the centre crank at 400 miles. I'd say things should be just fine. 

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

12k combined miles on the 5 in our group, one seized the centre crank at 400 miles. I'd say things should be just fine. 

So a 20% failure rate in your group with sleds averaging under 2500 miles

That is pathetic

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

So a 20% failure rate in your group with sleds averaging under 2500 miles

That is pathetic

That's a stupid way to look at it. I know of another half dozen that aren't in our group that aren't having issues either but dont know there mileage. 

The 850 doo i rode with yesterday has had several issues and the other in our group had a fist size hole in the crank in 800 miles. Call the 100% failure rate faggot!!!!!.

9 minutes ago, Reevester said:

That's a stupid way to look at it. I know of another half dozen that aren't in our group that aren't having issues either but dont know there mileage. 

The 850 doo i rode with yesterday has had several issues and the other in our group had a fist size hole in the crank in 800 miles. Call the 100% failure rate faggot!!!!!.

Wow.....you're dumb

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

well of playing that game I personally know of 4 850 poo that had crank issues and no 850 doo . 

I  do think poo has a grasp of whzy is going on and addressing it.

fucked up thong though is those fuckers knew as early as early November they had issues with a large percentage of the early builds and said fuck it and sent em out any way 

4 hours ago, Reevester said:

A fist sized hole in the crank eh ? I call bullshit. Let,s see a pic of that fist sized hole in the crank. 

On 2/18/2019 at 8:32 AM, f7ben said:

Exactly......tell me more about this 900T now. I think I need one

Best balanced 4 stroke I’ve ever ridden out of the two Yams and 12 procross chassis.  Super refined, smooth, quiet no issues w mine at all at 1600 miles, other than it being a little soft. Best thing I like is the power delivery on the trails. If you know how to ride a 4 stroke, ride deeper into corners, using the engine braking, etc., it’sreally effective.  Honest 105 out of the box, and power is right now, the power is made across a wide rev range.  Consistently use 20% or so less gas too which added up in Canada where gas is ridiculously expensive.  Does ether than you’d think offtrail too will carry good track speed in almost any condition.  I may throw a 1.75 and better shocks on it in the off season. 

37290573-16C1-4D64-830C-83955A051526.jpeg

7375E5A3-DF4B-4E9E-8B71-23F94EF65F77.jpeg

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Best balanced 4 stroke I’ve ever ridden out of the two Yams and 12 procross chassis.  Super refined, smooth, quiet no issues w mine at all at 1600 miles, other than it being a little soft. Best thing I like is the power delivery on the trails. If you know how to ride a 4 stroke, ride deeper into corners, using the engine braking, etc., it’sreally effective.  Honest 105 out of the box, and power is right now, the power is made across a wide rev range.  Consistently use 20% or so less gas too which added up in Canada where gas is ridiculously expensive.  Does ether than you’d think offtrail too will carry good track speed in almost any condition.  I may throw a 1.75 and better shocks on it in the off season. 

37290573-16C1-4D64-830C-83955A051526.jpeg

7375E5A3-DF4B-4E9E-8B71-23F94EF65F77.jpeg

whats up with the leash on it

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

whats up with the leash on it

Oxygen cord w adjustable heat control.  Magnetizes itself to back of helmet ala Apple power cord.  Pretty slick.

Edited by DriftBusta

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oxygen cord w adjustable heat control.  Magnetizes itself to back of helmet ala Apple power cord.  Pretty slick.

makes sense but damn that controller looks huge,  does it velcro to the console to keep it from banging around.  

10 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

makes sense but damn that controller looks huge,  does it velcro to the console to keep it from banging around.  

It’s not bad, Has a clip like the Dess cord, but it is going to get velcroed when I remember to bring some w me.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s not bad, Has a clip like the Dess cord, but it is going to get velcroed when I remember to bring some w me.

i am sure at some point they will clean up that controller,  esp on a touring type sled having it built into the gauge would make sense in the long run.