Check your account email address ×

Official 2018-2019 sledding post

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:thumbsup:

Snoputz is just trying to say it's unsually cold in his backyard so climate change is a hoax while the world historically warms and storm action is a mess round the world.  But as I said, I had lunch so world hunger is a hoax.  

Edited by Kev144

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Kev144 said:

Snoputz is just trying to say it's usually cold in his backyard so climate change is a hoax while the world historically warms and storm action is a mess round the world.  But as I said, I had lunch so world hunger is a hoax.  

Oh I get his little game....but you know that place he fishes in March was cold the other night!!   

Just now, Kev144 said:

We are in great shape this year. So I assume you are the curse of winter 2018. :lol: 

Sorry!!!!

:lol:

On a sad note..im likely heading back to Ontario. Just found out my grandma died.

She was 98.

:(

• Sad 3

Just now, DAVE said:

Sorry!!!!

On a sad note..im likely heading back to Ontario. Just found out my grandma died.

She was 98.

Sorry to hear that Dave may she rest in peace.  :( also on a side note please stay off ofsc trails.  

Just now, DAVE said:

Sorry!!!!

She was 98.

Condolences but that is a long full life she had.:thumbsup:

Just now, Kev144 said:

Sorry to hear that Dave may she rest in peace.  :( also on a side note please stay off ofsc trails.  

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Condolences but that is a long full life she had.:thumbsup:

kinda not surprised.....she had been declining fast since Christmas...98s a hell of a run.

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Snoputz is just trying to say it's unsually cold in his backyard so climate change is a hoax while the world historically warms and storm action is a mess round the world.  But as I said, I had lunch so world hunger is a hoax.  

Hurricanes are down it seems. 

Has there been an increase in tropical storms??? 

More snow where there hasn’t been before? 

The entire hoax of global warming or climate change or whatever the hell the globalists want to call it is a terrible scam  

39 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What say you Canadians....is -50 normal January weather? 

BTW the term Polar Vortex is definition for a weather pattern that is measurable and observable....not just made up as you are implying. 

Armstrong is a long ways north in Ontario so temps like that, I assume, are not out of the norm. The coldest I have experienced/felt were many years ago near Algonquin park at -40. In Southern Ontario, seeing -40 is a rarity. The Prairies are a different story but they're a lot further north than where I am. I assume -40 is the norm for most out there in normal winters.

8 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The earth might be warming up but that is natural progression, imo. This Man made shit, imo, is nothing but a scam/hoax and many are getting rich off it. 

4 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Sorry!!!!

She was 98.

Sorry to hear, Dave. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

The entire hoax of global warming or climate change or whatever the hell the globalists want to call it is a terrible scam  

Explain last year then, large areas both Canada and USA had significantly less snow that is historical.   Was it just a off year? Snow amounts are down from even 10 years ago.   Average temps across the world are up.  And @irv I never claimed man made but no denying the climate is messy lately.  

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Explain last year then, large areas both Canada and USA had significantly less snow that is historical.   Was it just a off year? Snow amounts are down from even 10 years ago.   Average temps across the world are up.  And @irv I never claimed man made but no denying the climate is messy lately.  

There are many articles written about it, both denying and accepting it. The problem I have is MMGW (man made global warming) and how we are solely at fault. The truth of the matter is, the earth is constantly under change and has been doing so for millions of years. Some deserts throughout the world were once rainforests and some rainforests are now deserts. Earthquakes, volcanos, etc, etc, etc, happen all the time. Hawaii moves 4 inches a year on a tectonic plate with one end sinking every year and the other end growing/ being made. The amount of CO2 emitted by these volcanoes is astronomical but what we are doing is damaging the environment?  I don't think we are helping and we can likely do a better job with pollution, but in the big scheme of things, we are very small compared to the size of the earth.

Also, as has been noted, the earth shifts on its axis occasionally and the sun acts up as well. Both play a huge role in our weather and that is why things change. Comparing a few years of weather /patterns/differentials is like comparing a few minutes considering the earth has been around for millions of years. Imo, we are just in another cycle, another pattern that again one day will change. In 10 yrs the talk will be we are freezing and that we have to produce more C02. 

Edited by irv

48 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

Yes it is.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So what did they call it decades ago when it was that cold? 

Thats a question that those that are pushing the hoax just can't answer. 

Just now, snopro31 said:

So what did they call it decades ago when it was that cold? 

Thats a question that those that are pushing the hoax just can't answer. 

They've always had names for these kinds of weather patterns and calling it a Polar Votex has nothing to do with pushing an agenda you dolt.

8 hours ago, DAVE said:

Sorry!!!!

She was 98.

Sorry Dave..The things she had to see in that 98 years.. Amazing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Sorry Dave..The things she had to see in that 98 years.. Amazing

Ya its sad...but like jimbo said earlier...helluva good run.

She lived through ww2 in germany.

• Like 1

Just now, DAVE said:

Ya its sad...but like jimbo said earlier...helluva good run.

She lived through ww2 in germany.

No kidding.....Pretty good run.  I’ll be happy if I can make it that long.  My condolences. :bc: 

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They've always had names for these kinds of weather patterns and calling it a Polar Votex has nothing to do with pushing an agenda you dolt.

Oh fuck right off. 

It’s all a fucking hoax. 

If it was real those pushing the agenda would be changing their ways. But nope they just continue to increase their carbon output.