Check your account email address ×

The next speaker of the house.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep. the dnc was hacked by russian operatives, and docs were delivered to wiki-leaks. 

that is fact, jack.

He asked for proof.  This isn’t that. Assange said it wasn’t Russia.  Done.

Also, what the Dems should do is get themselves all set up with private servers and defraud themselves online for the world to see!  :lmao:

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you fucking libertarians don’t come up with a decent candidate and a decent message by 2020.  Just call it quits.  We’ll never again see a better opportunity to have another party step up like this. Dems are basically forfeiting!!!

Until they let libertarians participate in the major televised debates it doesn't matter. I guarantee any real conservative would vote libertarian if they were allowed to debate. They actually run on conservative principles. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump is severely bummed and stressed. You could see it clearly in that press meeting after the elections Tuesday. 

I hate everybody in politics, both sides, they all suck. I can't believe the bastards that get elected to positions of power in this country. 

Unlike many on this site, I NEVER CALL THEM STUPID!!!! I NEVER SAY THEY ARE DUMB!!! Most of them have law degrees, and are smart bastards. They just suck politically, but they are far from stupid. 

He was unglued at that presser, I watched that and thought holy fuck your the POTUS.

Today our president was saying the the office of the president is sacred and should be treated as such, yet he's the same guy who was questioning his predecessors birthplace :lol:

Here's a guy who understood how a president should handle a buffoon. :lol:

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you fucking libertarians don’t come up with a decent candidate and a decent message by 2020.  Just call it quits.  We’ll never again see a better opportunity to have another party step up like this. Dems are basically forfeiting!!!

Kasich has said he could run as an independent in 2020. Not sure how many votes he’d get but it sure could mess things up for Trump. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Until they let libertarians participate in the major televised debates it doesn't matter. I guarantee any real conservative would vote libertarian if they were allowed to debate. They actually run on conservative principles. 

I agree the media (establishment) make it hard and that is a fucking travesty.  But last year Johnson wounded the party and the pro-argument for them deserving a shot at it.   That’s a mulligan with our current political climate.  I think many would take a hard look right now. The principles are solid but the message needs to be simplified.

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I agree the media (establishment) make it hard and that is a fucking travesty.  But last year Johnson wounded the party and the pro-argument for them deserving a shot at it.   That’s a mulligan with our current political climate.  I think many would take a hard look right now. The principles are solid but the message needs to be simplified.

Johnson wasnt a strong candidate. Ron Paul actually made a go. The tv pukes didnt want to talk about it but going into the republican convention they had to get Ron to concede because Romney didnt do as well as the tv told us. Similar to what the dems did to bernie. But Ron ran under a R ticket. Same with Trump, he knew he didnt have a shot if he didnt pick a side. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Johnson wasnt a strong candidate. Ron Paul actually made a go. The tv pukes didnt want to talk about it but going into the republican convention they had to get Ron to concede because Romney didnt do as well as the tv told us. Similar to what the dems did to bernie. But Ron ran under a R ticket. Same with Trump, he knew he didnt have a shot if he didnt pick a side. 

This is the time.  The only way I think we are going to have a better time for another party to step up is if we have a full civility breakdown.  I’m for that too...but, it’d be nice to have a third party to chose from first.  If we don’t, I’m good with war also!  :)

20 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He’s not strong enough.  

I’ve heard a lot of folks say they’d support him. I think he’s too damn polite, the dems would run right over his ass and leave him like road kill.

39 minutes ago, Edmo said:

I’ve heard a lot of folks say they’d support him. I think he’s too damn polite, the dems would run right over his ass and leave him like road kill.

Exactly.  Our current political climate isn’t civil anymore.  He came off as extremely weak and America wanted/needed a strong change agent.

I often imagine what would have happened if Romney was elected in 2012.  I doubt we’d be here.  But we may all be wearing magic pajamas too!  :)

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

This is the time.  The only way I think we are going to have a better time for another party to step up is if we have a full civility breakdown.  I’m for that too...but, it’d be nice to have a third party to chose from first.  If we don’t, I’m good with war also!  :)

They will never win the white house without first holding many seats locally and in the US house. And they do a shit job of attracting new voters to the party.

5 hours ago, Anler said:

They screwed him hard .