Check your account email address ×

Trump’s Appointment of the Acting Attorney General Is Unconstitutional

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Agreed, Chief of staff is the right person for that interim job. His political leanings or opinions are irrelevant as to if he should take the job. They are, however, relevant to if he should recuse himself from Russia. I think he should. Slinger is right on that. This whole idea of constitutionality is foolish IMO, or if he is capable of the job itself. 

He absolutely picked some friendly to his cause. The problem is he picked someone qualified for an interim role. The other problem is simple: It is Trump’s prerogative to do so. Nothing says he has to appoint a Boy Scout. Nothing says he has to pick someon unbiased. Nothing says he has to pick someone the Dems like. You are mad because it’s a smart move. Again, I agree that the guy should recuse himself, but there is no legal warranting for him to do so. 

Why?   Because he poised an opinion on what could be done in a talkshow?   He didn't claim its what he would do just that particular scenario could be done.

Just now, Highmark said:

Why?   Because he poised an opinion on what could be done in a talkshow?   He didn't claim its what he would do just that particular scenario could be done.

I’m probably not as familiar with how or what he said other than what I’ve read here that he was vocal against Mueller and the probe. If that isn’t the case, my bad. Either way, as an interim AG, he should keep it with Rosen rather than step in. 

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

i must say i'm somewhat surprised at the naivety of many of you. what trump is doing is, and has been, plain as day. it can't be all hackery, based on some of your arguments. you really are naive and uninformed. i suspect many of you only get your "news" in forums and facebook. alot of it likely from russian trolls :lol:

Your tunnel vision has gotten worse since this election didnt go your way i think. This two year old investigation has you all fucked up guy.  take a break  step back and look at the whole picture for once would you.

10 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m probably not as familiar with how or what he said other than what I’ve read here that he was vocal against Mueller and the probe. If that isn’t the case, my bad. Either way, as an interim AG, he should keep it with Rosen rather than step in. 

So Rosenstein wanting to pursue the 25th shouldn't call for him to recuse himself?

Rosenstein writing the memo saying Comey should be fired of which he testified for shouldn't call for him to recuse himself?

Reality is there is more evidence suggesting Rosenstein should recuse himself than Whitaker.  He's potentially a fact witness in the case. 

Edited by Highmark

How low have we gone as a country that a president who obstructs Justice  blatantly appoints a hot tub , convicted fraud to head the highest office of US Justice.

God Bless us all and fuck any asshole who supports this shit.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

How low have we gone as a country that a president who obstructs Justice  blatantly appoints a hot tub , convicted fraud to head the highest office of US Justice.

poor angry white guy

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Too bad you are completely powerless in every aspect hey maybe you could do something about it 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Convicted fraud?   :lol:   Link please.  

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, it would have been more of a blood bath had more repukes been running. jesus you are always in la la land when it comes to this shit.

You would have a point if The repubs lost seats in the Senate as well but that is not what happened. From the out set of this mid term the Dems had more seats up for vote.

49 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

That is the case. trump is in panic mode. Today he stated he doesn’t know this clown, yet on faux news recently he said he knows him well. :lol:

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

That is the case. trump is in panic mode. Today he stated he doesn’t know this clown, yet on faux news recently he said he knows him well. :lol:

keeps you fucks confused.. perfect approach

hahahahahaha

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Kind of like the dems wanting sessions out, and then shitting the bed when he gets fired? 

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Agreed, Chief of staff is the right person for that interim job. His political leanings or opinions are irrelevant as to if he should take the job. They are, however, relevant to if he should recuse himself from Russia. I think he should. Slinger is right on that. This whole idea of constitutionality is foolish IMO, or if he is capable of the job itself. 

He absolutely picked some friendly to his cause. The problem is he picked someone qualified for an interim role. The other problem is simple: It is Trump’s prerogative to do so. Nothing says he has to appoint a Boy Scout. Nothing says he has to pick someon unbiased. Nothing says he has to pick someone the Dems like. You are mad because it’s a smart move. Again, I agree that the guy should recuse himself, but there is no legal warranting for him to do so. 

Recuse himself?!?!  If anybody should recuse himself it should have been Rosenstein from day one.  In fact, his resignation should have been forced.

There’s nothing here and nothing anybody needs to “recuse themselves from” at this point.  Rosy’s little weasel ass is on the fucking chopping block. The rest of this is leftist garbage.  Period.

6 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Kind of like the dems wanting sessions out, and then shitting the bed when he gets fired? 

They didn’t want him in, didn’t like him when he was in. That doesn’t mean we approve him getting fired to protect trump. Is that hard to understand ? :lol:Jesus 

30 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Blood bath.  :lol:

It’s amazing.  They won the house and in celebration, gave each other  lobotomies.  Except MC, can’t take what’s not there.

The entire party and their sheep are in full on meltdown mode!

Just now, Snoslinger said:

They didn’t want him in, didn’t like him when he was in. That doesn’t mean we approve him getting fired to protect trump. Is that hard to understand ? :lol:Jesus 

Protect trump from what?

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

“To protect trump”. See now you’re just making shit up again.